What's new

Travelers to Punjab to show polio vaccination certificates

Only when someone refuse to take polio drops then he will not be allowed. If any idiot refuses it then he is also putting other people in danger of polio virus. This bio terrorism most stop.
not sure you are serious or..
its a good way to make sure everybody is covered including floating population.
I have a question for doctors here.. does polio drop work for adults @S.U.R.B. @Manticore

in my humble opinion, each province should setup polio vaccination centers @ all entry & exit point and people entering certain province be administrated vaccination.

Visa for Karachi? Goverment should instead be greateful how so many people can live in violent city like Karachi.

So far Punjab is polio free, not a single case of polio virus this year.

ok, visa entry for sindh as well, plus any goods passing from punjab to sindh will require visa plus tax, i think sindh can earn a lot with this restriction, plus tax added to export of gas, sindh exports 79% of the entire country's gas

lets cut this crap and stop suppoting punjab discriminatory laws

the polio is appearing mostly in FATA and PMLN is directly ruling the FATA here, its a federal territory

Good decision. Sindh should follow. There should be nation wide emergency on Polio issue. Inject fear in Pakistani people's minds about polio, make polio sound worst than death/cancer/hivaids/other dieseases.

Fortunately no case reported but this doesn't mean Punjab is polio free, moreover Punjab alone can't obtain a polio free certification. Infected ones aren't the only ones who transmit polio virus to others, people/carriers without being infected can also transmit the virus. For the very reason WHO put shackles on everyone not just on infected ones or ones of less than 5 who are prone to get infected.

this polio certificate, what does it mean, I am polio free but do I need to get myself tested for carrier or do I need to get anti-polio vaccination?

I don't know why everyone is getting charged up?

All children entering the province will be administered polio drops if they do not show vaccination certificates.

What's problem with it? We need to do every effort to eradicate polio, imho they should setup polio points on entry points of every city in order to stop the spreading.

this polio certificate, what does it mean, I am polio free but do I need to get myself tested for carrier or do I need to get anti-polio vaccination?

For Adults it's for international travel only - As per OP - You can get polio drops at counter on air port and get certificate which will be valid for 1 year.

Last edited:
lolz punjab ni hua. europe hogaya . . aisay logon ki waja say hi ya haal ha k punjab se koi aam admi balochistan ni ja sakta.

Goos move...people should get the polio drops... polio is most dangerous to pakistanis themselves.

This is insane! Mr Adviser must be informed that WHO had made Polio vaccination certificate necessarily for only those Pakistanis who are traveling abroad, not domestic.

By the way what does Mr. Adviser has to advise on water that enters in Punjab through Indus river?

Come on dude - polio is national concern not just for international traveler. And we have to face this restriction until we eliminate polio at home.

lolz punjab ni hua. europe hogaya . . aisay logon ki waja say hi ya haal ha k punjab se koi aam admi balochistan ni ja sakta.

If people of Tribal areas are not interested to secure the future of their children than why people of Punjab have put their children at risk? And what Govt. of Punjab said? Show proof that your kid is vaccinated or get it vaccinated before entering and they will setup camps at entry points to vaccinate, What's the problem in it? If any kid missed vaccination than he/she will be vaccinated - I don't know why even educated people are scoring brownies on a positive effort.

Last edited:
not sure you are serious or..
its a good way to make sure everybody is covered including floating population.
I have a question for doctors here.. does polio drop work for adults @S.U.R.B. @Manticore
I am not a doctor,but yes it works on adults as well.In some cases even adults are recommended to take the vaccine.
By the time one becomes adult,the immune system in the body is fully developed and able to fight the virus 99.99%.

When dengue erupted in punjab, many people brought it to KPK and sindh from punjab. Some people from FATA travelled to lahore, came back with dengue and died.
Big brother punjab, you are so cold and selfish.

noon league will regret it, they are inviting boots.
Lol you and i were discussing polio and terrorism. You were throwing malba of polio and terrorism at Afghans and i told you for attock-key-us-paar-pakistan it doesnt matter, for them your province is source of polio and terrorism.

Last edited:

Dont equate terroism of BLA with this.

Come on dude - polio is national concern not just for international traveler. And we have to face this restriction until we eliminate polio at home.

If people of Tribal areas are not interested to secure the future of their children than why people of Punjab have put their children at risk? And what Govt. of Punjab said? Show proof that your kid is vaccinated or get it vaccinated before entering and they will setup camps at entry points to vaccinate, What's the problem in it? If any kid missed vaccination than he/she will be vaccinated - I don't know why even educated people are scoring brownies on a positive effort.

It will only help these kids who get vaccinated, but some people can never be happy. Google polio victim to see the real picture. Polio will only grow stronger if not stopped now.

Last edited:
No doubt, visa restriction is the need of the hour. :pakistan:

Shouldnt the rest of the country then demand Aids free certificate from people from Lahore as they have Heera Mandi there? Dont know how much this Aids disease will they be spreading across the country.

Shouldnt the rest of the country then demand Aids free certificate from people from Lahore as they have Heera Mandi there? Dont know how much this Aids disease will they be spreading across the country.

Yep no gashtis in rest of the country right?, in fact i would say rest of country is kanjar number 1.

When dengue erupted in punjab, many people brought it to KPK and sindh from punjab. Some people from FATA travelled to lahore, came back with dengue and died.

Lol you and i were discussing polio and terrorism. You were throwing malba of polio and terrorism at Afghans and i told you for attock-key-us-paar-pakistan it doesnt matter, for them your province is source of polio and terrorism.

UN report says polio virus origin is Afghanistan to FATA to KPK to Punjab, etc While no such a thing for dengue virus originating in Punjab.

There is no vaccine of dengue but polio can be avoided with just 2 drops. And your big brother is trying to force you to care about future for kids which you don't care in love of your taliban brothers and mullahs who blow you up and sayt it's conspiracy against you.

Back
Top Bottom