What's new

Travelers to Punjab to show polio vaccination certificates

I know about swat cases, they traced to punjab.
@LoveIcon interrogating people at provincial border, demanding certificates and giving polio drops at check points....is descriminating and humiliating. The army under federal , drops high price bombs on tribal areas but federal cant allocate big budget to eradicate polio from tribal areas.? Instead of blasting them with big bombs, worthless khakis under instruction of governament, should give gift of gulab jaman daba to the family of kid recieving drops.

If you didn't notice already, big polio campaign ended in FATA last week where 700.000 children's were vaccinated. But of course that doesn't include Waziristan from where 90% of cases originate. And whats humiliating about polio drops at check points?

Exactly.... That's why it should be dealt at national level, not at domestic level..

Yes there should be national level efforts for this - but as after 18th amendment every province have it's own health department- theses provincial health department should do their job as well. Topic at hand is Punjab and obviously Govt. & health department of Punjab will do their efforts where they have authority not at national level. So - criticizing Punjab in this case totally irrational and illogical.

Then what about Karachi...........

LAHORE - Polio virus was detected in Lahore on Wednesday

http://www.nation.com.pk/lahore/01-M...virus-on-prowl
"Positive samples indicate that polio virus was circulating in the sewerage water passing through the nullahs of the community, thus rendering children of the city at risk of getting polio."
Polio Virus samples were found in severage water, not that a victim reported it.

it may be dangerous.
but one thing is.
Why only set up in Punjab?
Theres a whole god damn country to work on ffs.

This government is useless seeing only the punjab is being mainly looked upon o_O

The bigger question is how many will have polio certificates...did they distribute polio certificate when they administered polio drops at home.If you are born in a hospital then you have a vaccine book otherwise you are out of luck.

They should administer polio drops to every children entering the state whether he has a polio certificate or not.

it may be dangerous.
but one thing is.
Why only set up in Punjab?
Theres a whole god damn country to work on ffs.

This government is useless seeing only the punjab is being mainly looked upon o_O

Mr. Noob - It's only in Punjab because it's by PUNJAB govt. - who is stopping other provincial govt. to setup camps in their provinces.

Preference should be given to eradication of polio, not to issuance of certificates......i was born in India, I have never been asked for a polio certificate ( in India or otherwise;I have traveled more countries than most)....I guess where India fared better was\
1. Better advertisement of evils of Polio
2.. Freee and popular distribution of polio vacccine

Mr. Noob - It's only in Punjab because it's by PUNJAB govt. - who is stopping other provincial govt. to setup camps in their provinces.

Oh but my point was,
EVERYONE ELSE IS LAZY D:

Back
Top Bottom