What's new

Travelers to Punjab to show polio vaccination certificates

Yep no gashtis in rest of the country right?, in fact i would say rest of country is kanjar number 1.

UN report says polio virus origin is Afghanistan to FATA to KPK to Punjab, etc While no such a thing for dengue virus originating in Punjab.

Arey Shaan bhaisaab I was just kidding. The problem is basically from the FATA side, maybe only people from there should provide certificates when entering Punjab. But havent been to Punjab for 15 years or so, so I am alright with it. Plenty of other places to visit on my next trip to Pakistan.

There is no vaccine of dengue but polio can be avoided with just 2 drops. And your big brother is trying to force you to care about future for kids which you don't care in love of your taliban brothers and mullahs who blow you up and sayt it's conspiracy against you.
Your ganja brothers are forgetting that they have federal governament, FATA and eradicating polio from there is their responsibility. You just cant bycott your own territory.

There is no vaccine of dengue but polio can be avoided with just 2 drops. And your big brother is trying to force you to care about future for kids which you don't care in love of your taliban brothers and mullahs who blow you up think that it's conspiracy.

Yep, before blaming Punjab first do something about innocents polio workers being killed in KPK and FATA. No one have dared to go to Waziristan since 2012.

When dengue erupted in punjab, many people brought it to KPK and sindh from punjab. Some people from FATA travelled to lahore, came back with dengue and died.
Big brother punjab, you are so cold and selfish.

Lol you and i were discussing polio and terrorism. You were throwing malba of polio and terrorism at Afghans and i told you for attock-key-us-paar-pakistan it doesnt matter, for them your province is source of polio and terrorism.

Nope I still won't consider Punjabis as terrible people as you think to be we are all Pakistanis...blame government not common people.

Swat had dengue traces I don't think people from Punjab went to Swat on a large scale to have brought it to KPK so please would you stop biases.

It is next to impossible to check on people from various parts of Pakistan entering Punjab including thousands of Military personnel. It is just shabaz urf dengue donumberi phurti to WHO.

Arey Shaan bhaisaab I was just kidding. The problem is basically from the FATA side, maybe only people from there should provide certificates when entering Punjab. But havent been to Punjab for 15 years or so, so I am alright with it. Plenty of other places to visit on my next trip to Pakistan.

Im pretty sure you are adult now? You don't need certificate anyway. And did you read about world wide ban? No one is save from it, not even Punjabis, Balochistan, GB, AJK where there havent been case of polio virus this year. kids who enter Punjab and get polio drops will only help them.

Im pretty sure you are adult now? You don't need certificate anyway. And did you read about world wide ban? No one is save from it, not even Punjabis, Balochistan, GB, AJK where there havent been case of polio virus this year. kids who enter Punjab and get polio drops will only help them.

So isnt it better, if they had announced that any child without a polio certificate will be given polio drops immediately otherwise they will have to turn back. That would have been better. This way they would have helped in eradicating the problem.

This year cases,

FATA: 45
KPK: 9
Sindh: 4

KPK and Sindh should be polio free next year, especially Sindh need to get serious. KPK have excuse of polio workers getting killed, what about Sindh? In FATA main problem is North and South Waziristan.

''More than 160,000 children risked contracting polio due to their non-vaccination since 2012 when militants banned anti-polio vaccination in the North and South Waziristan Agencies.

No supplementary immunisation activities have been conducted in North and South Waziristan since June 2012.''

Your ganja brothers are forgetting that they have federal governament, FATA and eradicating polio from there is their responsibility. You just cant bycott your own territory.

As you always try to fuel anti-Punjab sentiment which is nothing new - but if so called educated and rational people like you have read the new than you should know that it's not a boycott but to make sure the children are vaccinated.

All children entering the province will be administered polio drops if they do not show vaccination certificates.

So, If children is not vaccinated than he/she will be given drops. but communal people will love to use this for propaganda and wine about Punjab, will not acknowledge the efforts of Punjab's polio teams in their successful vaccination campaigns and nor you will utter single word against sh!t heads in your folds who are against polio vaccination.

I am not a PML-N supporter but in this case all the efforts were sabotaged by your beloved Taliban scums who kept killing polio staff and mullahs scums who give fatwas against it.

So isnt it better, if they had announced that any child without a polio certificate will be given polio drops immediately otherwise they will have to turn back. That would have been better. This way they would have helped in eradicating the problem.

This is what they said but some people.... from the article

''All children entering the province will be administered polio drops if they do not show vaccination certificates.''

This year cases,

FATA: 45
KPK: 9
Sindh: 4

KPK and Sindh should be polio free next year, especially Sindh need to get serious. KPK have excuse of polio workers getting killed, what about Sindh? In FATA main problem is North and South Waziristan.

''More than 160,000 children risked contracting polio due to their non-vaccination since 2012 when militants banned anti-polio vaccination in the North and South Waziristan Agencies.

No supplementary immunisation activities have been conducted in North and South Waziristan since June 2012.''

who needs to get serious about FATA? which has 80% of the polio cases?

I am not a PML-N supporter but in this case all the efforts were sabotaged by your beloved Taliban scums who kept killing polio staff and mullahs scums who give fatwas against it.

in another thread you kept talking about 18th amendment and failure of provincial govt to tackle law and order in karachi which neglected federal responsibility who is holding interior ministry and so is responsible for law and order in entire country

in this thread you are blaming the talibans but fail to mention who runs FATA, its the federal govt which runs FATA and should be deemed responsible because they have failed to initiate polio drive in FATA and are in negotiations with the same brutal talibans

who needs to get serious about FATA? which has 80% of the polio cases?

Do you see you full scale operation to get rid of terrorism any time soon from Waziristan? For Taliban polio drops are worst then bombs being dropped on them. Taliban are destroyng lifes of childrens who are future of Pakistan.

Sindh and KPK can get rid of polio next year. And FATA will take more time.

As you always try to fuel anti-Punjab sentiment which is nothing new - but if so called educated and rational people like you have read the new than you should know that it's not a boycott but to make sure the children are vaccinated.

All children entering the province will be administered polio drops if they do not show vaccination certificates.

So, If children is not vaccinated than he/she will be given drops. but communal people will love to use this for propaganda and wine about Punjab, will not acknowledge the efforts of Punjab's polio teams in their successful vaccination campaigns and nor you will utter single word against sh!t heads in your folds who are against polio vaccination.

Well thats the idea. This is actually a good initiative of the Punjab govt. others should follow. My bad, I thought that you Punjabis were foresaking us, the rest of Pakistanis(emotional moment so pause). But I did not know that you guys cared for us so much.
Thanks.
Punjab Zindabad.

This is what they said but some people.... from the article

''All children entering the province will be administered polio drops if they do not show vaccination certificates.''

Sorry my bad. I did not read that part. Now my faith in Punjabis have been restored again. But you have to give me credit for thinking about the solution that they had thought about. Anyway, anyone dare to write anything criticizing the Punjab govt will have to face my wraith from now on.

Nope I still won't consider Punjabis as terrible people as you think to be we are all Pakistanis...blame government not common people.

Swat had dengue traces I don't think people from Punjab went to Swat on a large scale to have brought it to KPK so please would you stop biases.

It is next to impossible to check on people from various parts of Pakistan entering Punjab including thousands of Military personnel. It is just shabaz urf dengue donumberi phurti to WHO.

Its better to do something then nothing at all. And its impossible to check everyone entering punjab, but something is better then nothing. If this is implemented nation wide then every parent will make sure to get certificate even if chances of getting checked is pretty low, will only help Pakistan in the long run.

Do you see you full scale operation to get rid of terrorism any time soon from Waziristan? For Taliban polio drops are worst then bombs being dropped on them. Taliban are destroyng lifes of childrens who are future of Pakistan.

Sindh and KPK can get rid of polio next year. And FATA will take more time.

till PMLN eradicates polio from FATA it will keep coming to punjab, sindh and KPK, okay, PMLN instead of crying should start polio eradication drive in FATA

PMLN tau khudi kehti thi ke un logon ko taliban ka nizaam chahye

I know about swat cases, they traced to punjab.
@LoveIcon interrogating people at provincial border, demanding certificates and giving polio drops at check points....is descriminating and humiliating. The army under federal , drops high price bombs on tribal areas but federal cant allocate big budget to eradicate polio from tribal areas.? Instead of blasting them with big bombs, worthless khakis under instruction of governament, should give gift of gulab jaman daba to the family of kid recieving drops.

Back
Top Bottom