What's new

Imran Khan, the next prime minister of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with Imran Khan supporters is that they are overly emotional and not rational in support.

This is the reason why nothing much will happen.

Yes emotional because they love his mission of justice,unity and Peace.

59.jpg

Imran Khan is The Hope!

indeed, he got what it take to lead man !!

I know majority of PDF team( Mods & TT) in opposition of Imran Khan but they will all bold by in swingers lol.

I think Asim is only Admin in favour of him

@ saad ; how can you support Imran who have no stance or have a policy on fundamental issues pakistan is facing like islamic extremists , feudalism and military establishment !?

do you have TV in your house ? are you using dial up connection that cannot open more than one site ? :rofl:

@ saad ; how can you support Imran who have no stance or have a policy on fundamental issues pakistan is facing like islamic extremists , feudalism and military establishment !?
:eek:
:flame:
:hitwall:
:cry:

Its my right to vote for my favourite but it's my national duty to know about all leaders before choosing my favourite.

=Leader;1540190]do you have TV in your house ? are you using dial up connection that cannot open more than one site ? :rofl:

ok than Mr high tech , since you have a tv and some high speed internet do you mind coming back to the topic and find any articles you can post here ... or you have never bothered looking at one?

I like the work Imran Khan has done such as building university and the cancer hospital but I would not like to see him as a PM or president.

So? even Freemasons do that infact corrupt Aga Khan does that to gain popularity and so people can join his sect.

ok than Mr high tech , since you have a tv and some high speed internet do you mind coming back to the topic and find any articles you can post here ... or you have never bothered looking at one?

he has stated his strategy "quit WoT" perhaps more than enough times,

I saw a few interviews of Imran Khan and i should say he is really a smart person. For one, he is able to explain the situation in Pakistan to a neutral person, rather than confusing him. Some of the statements are like..
"In Pakistan, the society is so polarized, you have to be in one of the two camps -- Pro Islam and Anti american (or) Pro American and Anti Islam. There is nothing else available for a intellect. "
"The politics in Pakistan affects the normal Pakistani, irrespective of whether he/she likes it or not. I had little choice not to enter politics"
"Realists can never bring change. Only idealists can bring about change. Pakistan needs change and i don't want to be a realist"
In politics, as you all know, you need to be both smart and good. I feel he should be given a chance. In other words, if i were a pakistani, i would support him.

any normal, civilized, and educated person would support him, like the guy pak-marine who with due respect is so out of tune in being against Imran khan that he is asking where and when IK gave strategy to eliminate fuderalism, extremism and in his childish thoughts I would say, he also mentioned how to eliminate "military establishment" !! perhaps in his mind he was thinking about over developed establishment. generally speaking that is why its not a job of a marine or soldier to think, its simply not what they are good at ! with due respect they indeed in life can learn anything anytime but maybe they are in the line which doesnt provide them to establish intellectualism. still with no personal offense I meant, since when I talk I perfer to assume that Im generally speaking either on behalf of group or against a group, and in acceptance or negation of thoughts.

Imran Khan cannot be PM ever ...

Will not able to take a single seat from SINDH or BALOCHISTAN or may be KYBER PAKHTUNKHUWA .. his support lies only in Punjab ... so is this possible ?

another thing is that his party gave tickets to all OLD lotas of PML & PPP mp's ..... Why don't he gave tickets to youth & new faces ..

his party cannot sticks to anything ...

early on he supports musharaff , then he rebels , then he shook hands with PML-N .. Long marches etc etc etc & now rebels again with PML-N . now he cursing Nawaz Shariff ... What the hell is wrong with him ..

Imran khan is my hero only when the cricket is concerned & his work on Cancer hospital other than that he is a complete flop in politics .

For the bolded part i guess its Zaid Hamid !

You stole the words from my fingers (typing) ;)

My worry would be the three year interim government nonsense that they are talking about now (I mean the intelligence agencies)... with the help of Army and Courts...

Khair... we are eagerly waiting for that specific change... inshaAllah

You stole the words from my fingers (typing) ;)

My worry would be the three year interim government nonsense that they are talking about now (I mean the intelligence agencies)... with the help of Army and Courts...

Khair... we are eagerly waiting for that specific change... inshaAllah

Khilafat is coming soon !!!.........you just wait and watch. Recursion has already been started in the muslim world which will end at Pakistan InshAllah !

Khilafat is coming soon !!!.........you just wait and watch. Recursion has already been started in the muslim world which will end at Pakistan InshAllah !

1/3 percent in some poll regarded khilafat as feasible, some 1/3 regarded present system, about the same percent didnt know !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom