What's new

Imran Khan, the next prime minister of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole PA and ISI is fcuking pakistan into a path of chaos and non-revrsible fate. PA needs Anti-Indiasm for its survival. Any reform you take today will show result in next 30 years. What pakistan is reaping today is what it did to itself in 80's and 90's.

As if he has turned into an angel right? Not a single Pakistani politician spends a night with a whore.

Take this for granted---You know about KHAR, a politician?

He was famous to pick girls...

You know, COME UP WITH EVIDENCE. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE, BABY!!

I will not waste my time by listening to your OPINION.

MUSE--Goes to Pakistan and starts a political party without the support of gernali babies or lota brothers of Lahore or Altaf telephonic bhai---You will also be labelled with same stuff. You do not have to have a content in Pakistan to get blamed--

I'm with you Saad - but I did not suggest that he divorced his wife for political expediency - you did and you did because it's true, he could not stand up to the mullahs, that is to say he did not have Ghairat to support his wife, the mother of his children --- and we can expect him to stand up for the rest of us???

Look, you support him and he may be a great guy, I don't know - all I'm pointing to is this alarming lack of character, I am sure you are similarly concerned - now don't get me wrong, it's not my business what anyone does in their private life, you understand, you party? great, you x, you y, great, as long as it's one's private life, but when politicians insist on mixing their private and public lives, and their persona comes to be at odds with the kinds of ideas they espouse, well...I'm sure we are on the same page.

This whole PA and ISI is fcuking pakistan into a path of chaos and non-revrsible fate. PA needs Anti-Indiasm for its survival. Any reform you take today will show result in next 30 years. What pakistan is reaping today is what it did to itself in 80's and 90's.

Yes, and if they rig elections like they did in 2002 and in 2008...AND everytime

Time is coming to rig them up.

I'm with you Saad - but I did not suggest that he divorced his wife for political expediency - you did and you did because it's true, he could not stand up to the mullahs, that is to say he did not have Ghairat to support his wife, the mother of his children --- and we can expect him to stand up for the rest of us???

Look, you support him and he may be a great guy, I don't know - all I'm pointing to is this alarming lack of character, I am sure you are similarly concerned - now don't get me wrong, it's not my business what anyone does in their private life, you understand, you party? great, you x, you y, great, as long as it's one's private life, but when politicians insist on mixing their private and public lives, and their persona comes to be at odds with the kinds of ideas they espouse, well...I'm sure we are on the same page.

Maybe he divorced her wife because she was not willing to live in Pakistan? And it was not an issue of ghairat?

Well... sure.... Yes, lets give him the benefit of the doubt

we don't need your advice. keep it to yourself

Reactions: AUz
@ saad ; how can you support Imran who have no stance or have a policy on fundamental issues pakistan is facing like islamic extremists , feudalism and military establishment !?

@ saad ; how can you support Imran who have no stance or have a policy on fundamental issues pakistan is facing like islamic extremists , feudalism and military establishment !?

People like you are here to
a) Question the same question every time to satisfy the ego or you are really really ill-informed individual.
Go to his website and you will find the answers.

All the khel tamasha in guise of super duper fauji mardangi and ghazwa-e-(be)hind stuff, Anti Indiansm etc is just a ploy to divert attention from the pressing issues. Today if your Govt gets 100 rs. You will be forced to give Rs 60 to Fauj to keep you people safe from demonic and cunning India who is blocking all your waters. Recently I heard that your PM just reduced the share of budget for development. Just think, what would it take if you people make peace with India. Use all your money for what it should be used. Keep the fauji idiots to their work of border patrolling etc only.

But fauj will never allow that to happen. I am not too much familiar with Imran khans political vision. But if he is pro fauj then real messing up cant be avoided.

^^Until now, Fauji babies make or break the game.

It will change soon.

All the perks today are enjoyed by Fauji elites, their rishtedaars (landlords) and Mulla party who work in cohesion. These same children of afsars,landlords,elites throng Europe and US and try to portrayhow liberal pakistan is. They Create and join public forums like PDF (See flags of Webbie, AM, Asim, fatman etc) or say Taimi khan who has fauji family background. These are the blessed ones who got to have a better life, got to read and write english (and not brain washed in madrassa). Mind you common pakistani is by no way any liberal. He will kiss Ghazi Qadri and even wash his feet and drink. The common man of pakistan is suffering very badly. No jobs, no education, no hopes. All he gets in the name of his share is Hate for India-Israel-US and fantasiies of 72 raisins, Ghazwa e hind and Islam khatre mein types rants. While Power load shedding continues to increase. Sugar prices are touching skies, Patrol diesel all getting dearer. IMF is reluctant to give any money and the Fauj is busy planning to buy more F-16 Blk 52,s . Setting up of additional Plutoniom reactors and even "Ready to eat grass" just to match/ outperform India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom