What's new

Imran Khan, the next prime minister of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone who wants to save the statue quo. yes he is not a good choice, he is this he is that....

Word on the street is that Imran Khan is being prepared by the Army and Intelligence as the next leader. Through my own sources I've confirmed that it won't be the case. If I tell you who the ISI is considering you people would flip out. ;)

ah establishment did try alot to buy Imran Khan but received no positive response.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Altaf Hussainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :devil:

hahaha...IMRAN KHAN NEXT PRIME MINISTER.HAHA very funny :rofl::rofl:.....april fool in advance

That would be a dream come true :)

But don't count on it.

Let's see what happens.

After all nothing can be worse than this or can it?

Oh wait, Sharif brothers are still around.

Damn it.

for a moment I was shocked but then I realized its a military's promotion forum, not a Civilian networking site....now Im satisfied and not worried at all :-)

i am against him because he use my name .and its copy right voilation .but i will vote him .
You are against him and will vote for him at the same time... please decide one or the other :lol:

He will be the best for Pakistan because he is honest!

he will not only be best for Pakistan but also for the region. he has the credibility of a leader.

All he will be able to do in next elections is break PML(N) votes in Punjab and some ANP votes in NWFP, maybe get 10-20 seats ..and perhaps join a coalition govt in the centre(with PPP) or sit in the opposition against PML coalition in the centre.

He is the only face from his politcal party which is popular..rest of the candidates are unknown.

All he will be able to do in next elections is break PML(N) votes in Punjab and some ANP votes in NWFP, maybe get 10-20 seats ..and perhaps join a coalition govt in the centre(with PPP) or sit in the opposition against PML coalition in the centre.

He is the only face from his politcal party which is popular..rest of the candidates are unknown.

10-20 seats would be more than enough to create a pressure group and thats all his party requires. PTI's ideology to become a mass movement would require time.... if I come up with a slogan of justice and eliminating corruption, who would support me from the existing system? as far as your analysis are concern they are as immature as mine would be about any third political party of India.

One thing for sure... he will atleast bring back international cricket to Pakistan :mps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom