What's new

Imran Khan, the next prime minister of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All the perks today are enjoyed by Fauji elites, their rishtedaars (landlords) and Mulla party who work in cohesion."

I agree with this.

"All he gets in the name of his share is Hate for India-Israel-US and fantasiies of 72 raisins, Ghazwa e hind and Islam khatre mein types rants. While Power load shedding continues to increase. Sugar prices are touching skies, Patrol diesel all getting dearer. IMF is reluctant to give any money and the Fauj is busy planning to buy more F-16 Blk 52,s . Setting up of additional Plutoniom reactors and even "Ready to eat grass" just to match/ outperform India"

This was an extreme rant.
Stupid...

^^^ You mean economic situation is better than what I have mentioned? Can you prove it?

Take this for granted---You know about KHAR, a politician?

He was famous to pick girls...

You know, COME UP WITH EVIDENCE. SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE, BABY!!

I will not waste my time by listening to your OPINION.

Note this down!

In Pakistan's corrupt leadership history from the start until now every single pakistani leader has been involved in these sexual acts.
A man like Imran Khan who is known for screwing around girls during his cricket career is not going to give that up when he is not even married today. Specially with his popularity among university girls i dough he is going to stay clean.

And dont give me BS that its his personal life.

As for his politics. Nothing but a dirty deceiver politician.
I call him a political cameleon who from time to time changes his stance from being a Democratic Secular Islamic leader hero.

People like you are here to
a) Question the same question every time to satisfy the ego or you are really really ill-informed individual.
Go to his website and you will find the answers.

there isnt any thing directly adressing religious extremism and fuedals on pti website !! please dont bring up A line from one his article please help me find me a speech or an article directly related to above issues

if i become the president of pak i will make every pakistani rich now start voting for me.

Imran is another pithu that will be destroyed by Mullahs and extremists. I don't want a man that supports Taliban and is scared of Mullahs running my country.

The cricket field and political field are two different things. He's better off as a philanthropist.

But again when I look at the options then he is the better man. Anyone other than Takla Sharif and Ghaddari.

If someone says that we should talk to Taliban doesn't mean he support them.
You can add killer Altaf with Takla Sharif and Ghaddari

I like the work Imran Khan has done such as building university and the cancer hospital but I would not like to see him as a PM or president.

ok .. ... so according to you extremism is mainly americans fault & military rule in a recipe for success ... what planet are you on? hope imran isnt on the same ! and yeah lastly you didnt said a thing about fuedals !!??
I did say something,,, Education,,, Fudals rule is based on illiteracy of "Kami-Kameen" & "Mazaray"... I am from city of Faisal Saleh Hiyaat & Aabidah Hussain,,, both were known to block any attempts by Govt. to construct schools & roads in their land since they were scared if ppl got education in their areas they'll lose the kingdom they were enjoying...

& I didn't say military-rule,,, I said role-of-military in Govt....
he is a good man no doubt about that , but he has no agenda nor announced policies on fundamental issues , Education is a good thing and sounds great But how is Imran planning to Educate when rural pakistanis who are the majorty are enslaved by extremist mullahs and fuedals and its their vote which is the most crucial

I have lived in village myself,,, there's NOTHING like what u r presuming, brainwashed by media... ppl in rural areas are rather more open minded,,, u cannot generalize few isolated incidences,,, Most acts of extremism is carried out by those who lived in cities... NOT rural folks... & what do mean by HOW IK plans to implement Education !?!?!?! what's there to STOP a good man (as u admitted) from doing so,,, when he won't let ppl under him fill up their swiss accounts then there will be a lots of funds left to spend on education & other things for ppl's welfare...

And that's not a coincidence - I don't know whether he's a good man or not - but will point out that he is a man who has divorced his wife, the mother of his children, a man who has cultivated the image and reputation of being with super rich women and partying , even as he sells "ghairat" and piety to Pakistanis.

Do u even know why he divorced his wife,,,!!! He told in an interview that she wanted him to move to England permanently & he wanted to serve his country,,, like he had been doing very well, before, in cricket & welfare work,,, That shows how much sincere he is to his country, that he is willing to sacrifice his personal life for it,,,

He has all he needs to sell "ghairat" to Pakistanis coz he has lived his life on those lines...

=sur;1539934]I did say something,,, Education,,, Fudals rule is based on illiteracy of "Kami-Kameen" & "Mazaray"... I am from city of Faisal Saleh Hiyaat & Aabidah Hussain,,, both were known to block any attempts by Govt. to construct schools & roads in their land since they were scared if ppl got education in their areas they'll lose the kingdom they were enjoying...

lets get this straight & correct me if i am wrong what you are saying is you have assumed that by education Imran means that he will confront fuedals by educating the people ??? Now lets supose for a minute if thats the case still dont you think thats not very upfront or honest of this guy or their is a reason why he is scared/worried to call this system a SHAM .... Why cant he openly challenge this med evil practice ? same guy when it comes to MQM bashing he doesnt hesitate to go to london to file cases ... whereas when it comes to fundamental issues there is nothing said or any actions !!!?

& I didn't say military-rule,,, I said role-of-military in Govt....

either way it hasnt been a forget good its not even digestible receipe please take a closer look around. Military estabilishment role either direct or indirect has been and will always be a disaster for pakistan. They are suppose to defend the country and are employed by civilians , army business thrives in war hope this helps you understanding the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom