What's new

Imran Khan, the next prime minister of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is opposing the US because he is not in power and has nothing to lose out of it. But he fears his life so he can never talk against the mullas. If he spoke against them, he'd probably be travelling in a bullet proof car.

Just for setting the record straight, He was the only politician I remember, condemning the brutal murder of Governor Taseer. If that is not enough to make mullahs unhappy, i wonder what is. And still he moves from cities to cities and towns to towns with no bullet proof car.

Imran Khan condemns murder of Taseer

Pakistan will never progress until they are out of this corrupt Secular system which was created by Jews and Freemasons.

We cant eliminate the corruption in society untill majority of women get educated .

And are you planning on educating your women with secular education system that was imposed by British colonials?

PAKISTAN and INDIA will be developed countries if remain under the United Kingdom , ie CANADA, AUSTRALIA are good examples to learn lesson.

A question i have is out of the current crop of corrupt inept leaders who can we support besides imran?

@PAK-MARINE you said that imran is a hypocrite because he goes to london to file cases against Altaf but says nothing against the feudal system. well in that case MQM first denounced the Military dictators and yet sat with one for 10 years! then they denounced PPP and called them responsible for military operation against them and are currently sitting with them in alliance!

try and notice the thread is about Imran premier ship not MQM's .... if MQM is good or bad in your opinion than open another thread and you will get good answers i used the cases filed by IK against MQM to highlight this as an example that either Imran is stuborn enough or this was a popularity stunt (you know what i mean) to go all the way to uk yet the same Mr Imran khan miserably fails to directly identify and address feudalism , extremism and interference of military establishment in civil affairs !! Hope this helps

Some of the comments posted by Imran’s critics made me google search to see if their allegations hold water and I must say I’m more confused (and disappointed) now.
:( Apparently this guy isn’t very popular in the field of politics.

ImranKhanExposed

I’m not sure if it’s just a propaganda website or actually gives a reality-check.

Word on the street is that Imran Khan is being prepared by the Army and Intelligence as the next leader. Through my own sources I've confirmed that it won't be the case. If I tell you who the ISI is considering you people would flip out. ;)

AgNoStIc MuSliM for Primeminister? :cheers:

Some of the comments posted by Imran’s critics made me google search to see if their allegations hold water and I must say I’m more confused (and disappointed) now.

ImranKhanExposed

I’m not sure if it’s just a propaganda website or actually gives a reality-check.

The link you posted says on the very start "PTI Workers Seeks Al-Qaida's Help to Conquer Karachi"

After reading that do I even need to say anything further?

Pure Bullsh!t

Atleast read what you are posting..its not worth posting...Complete propaganda against I.K

PAKISTAN and INDIA will be developed countries if remain under the United Kingdom , ie CANADA, AUSTRALIA are good examples to learn lesson.

ignorance at its best!
Looks like some people are still not out of this British Colonial Slavery!
Canada Australia are white dominated country who are Mostly of British descended where as Pakistanis are mostly brown people with a population of about 140 million muslims! Why would New World Order system want a third world nation to rise up and use so much of world resource that is precious to them?

The link you posted says on the very start "PTI Workers Seeks Al-Qaida's Help to Conquer Karachi"

After reading that do I even need to say anything further?

Pure Bullsh!t

Atleast read what you are posting..its not worth posting...Complete propaganda against I.K

Do you even know how world politics works? First go and do some research on New World Order. Spend some time on youtube. Also find out how illuminati
controls world politics. Basically they control both opposition and friendly governments by covert means. So when their is a revolution, people are fooled into believing that they have made a great change but infact they have done a great favor of strengthening new world order system.
Imran Khan is a Secular order poodle which was created by illuminati.

They even control Media and Education. Pack of lies are presented as truth and when truth seekers try to reveal facts they become conspiracy theorist.

Look what foreign domination got not only us, but the Chinese also... Not progressing at all!

Skip to 5:25 and watch..

Canada got Independence in 1867 and Australia around 1901.

Last edited by a moderator:
try and notice the thread is about Imran premier ship not MQM's .... if MQM is good or bad in your opinion than open another thread and you will get good answers i used the cases filed by IK against MQM to highlight this as an example that either Imran is stuborn enough or this was a popularity stunt (you know what i mean) to go all the way to uk yet the same Mr Imran khan miserably fails to directly identify and address feudalism , extremism and interference of military establishment in civil affairs !! Hope this helps

The case against Altaf Hussain is still pending and the only reason that is not being proceeded is because the Scotland yard need to investigate the matter in Pakistan for which they need permission from GOP. We all know here that MQM has been an ally of previous Govt. as well as sitting in the present Govt. So untill someone from GOP grow some balls and permit Scotland yard to investigate the matter in Pakistan, this case isn't going anywhere. Hopes this answers your query. :)

ImranKhanExposed

do you research again. the simple difference between IK's ideology and of those from karachi belonging to a mumbai culture is that altaf says he would hang and kill everyone who opposes his revolution.

Do you even know how world politics works? First go and do some research on New World Order. Spend some time on youtube. Also find out how illuminati
controls world politics. Basically they control both opposition and friendly governments by covert means. So when their is a revolution, people are fooled into believing that they have made a great change but infact they have done a great favor of strengthening new world order system.
Imran Khan is a Secular order poodle which was created by illuminati.

They even control Media and Education. Pack of lies are presented as truth and when truth seekers try to reveal facts they become conspiracy theorist.

this world seems to be a one big F**ked up hell of a good conspiracy !!!!!!!!:rofl:

Reactions: AUz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom