What's new

Imran Khan, the next prime minister of Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know how world politics works? First go and do some research on New World Order. Spend some time on youtube. Also find out how illuminati
controls world politics.
Basically they control both opposition and friendly governments by covert means. So when their is a revolution, people are fooled into believing that they have made a great change but infact they have done a great favor of strengthening new world order system.
Imran Khan is a Secular order poodle which was created by illuminati.

They even control Media and Education. Pack of lies are presented as truth and when truth seekers try to reveal facts they become conspiracy theorist.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein :cheers:

Has he ever announced in public that 9-11 attacks were planned by those cave monkeys in Afganistan?

Has he ever announced in public that 9-11 attacks were planned by those cave monkeys in Afganistan?

Sadly he still calls them "apnay log" as his opening sentence whenever he is criticising the Army operation in Waziristan. His critics call him clean shaven Taliban, and jamiat Islami's B team
I have much regard for him but I don’t agree with his criticism about the army operation.
He still thinks that these people who have spilled the blood of even their own mentors would listen to reason and logic.

As far has his political future in terms of becoming a PM or president is concerned, there is no chance in the current setup. Maybe in a presidential form of democracy he will have a chance if the people, for one, don’t vote on tribes and ethnic bases.

Sadly he still calls them "apnay log" as his opening sentence whenever he is criticising the Army operation in Waziristan. His critics call him clean shaven Taliban, and jamiat Islami's B team
I have much regard for him but I don’t agree with his criticism about the army operation.
He still thinks that these people who have spilled the blood of even their own mentors would listen to reason and logic.

As far has his political future in terms of becoming a PM or president is concerned, there is no chance in the current setup. Maybe in a presidential form of democracy he will have a chance if the people, for one, don’t vote on tribes and ethnic bases.

He is more rigid in his idealogical. he had not learn even from swat where sharia had been implemented as per Taliban rule and failed.
Allah na karay , but if he would in power he certainly make experiment of whole Pakistan like Sawat. Imagine the situation when whole Pakistan would under operation

ignorance at its best!
Looks like some people are still not out of this British Colonial Slavery!
Canada Australia are white dominated country who are Mostly of British descended where as Pakistanis are mostly brown people with a population of about 140 million muslims! Why would New World Order system want a third world nation to rise up and use so much of world resource that is precious to them?

Wisdom is follow the sucessfull system untill Muslim Ummah restore Khalafat which is better than western democracy.What is benefit of independent if nation is still dependent and 75% population living under poverty and hunger.

If u had listened to his interview recently,,, he also said that ISI's pasha also agrees with him on this that if America leaves the area , Pasha said as per IK, we will control extremism in 90 days,,,

& Pasha's meetings with IK that TV anchors aften question says many things,,, He won't be stupid to oppose Army like that openly,,, if he's doing so that's probably coz he's has backing from strong Army corridors.

Army operation must be directed towards ferroting-out RAW & CIA's agents (Like Raymond) coz they are buying the patsies & supplying them with plastics & finances & technology & training & instructions/guidence to carry-out the terrorism inside pakistan.,, cut-off the fuel-line & this flame will die-out without much effort.

IK is a disgusting racist who is, beyond all doubt, an enemy of the urdu-speaking community.

God forbid, even if there is a slightest chance of him coming to power; I would myself conduct a suicide attack on him to protect my ethnicity from a genocide.

IK is a disgusting racist who is, beyond all doubt, an enemy of the urdu-speaking community.

God forbid, even if there is a slightest chance of him coming to power; I would myself conduct a suicide attack on him to protect my ethnicity from a genocide.

:rofl: Bhai why do you even bother to comment on threads regarding IK? Don't like him? stay away!

Suicide is forbidden in Islam!

will he take part in the next general election?

will he take part in the next general election?

Yes , if free and fair election organised otherwise no:smokin:

Expected Results (+/- 10%)
PTI -80% Votes
PPP-5%
PMLN-2%
MQM-2%
PMLQ-1%
Misc- 10%

Insert :Imran Khan flag here:
does he have one? and can we change our national flag into that :D

If i can change Pakistan's flag i will change the green part into Black, it will look like the moon and the star is shining in the night, plus Black is a awesome colour on it's own.

Insert :Imran Khan flag here:
does he have one? and can we change our national flag into that :D

If i can change Pakistan's flag i will change the green part into Black, it will look like the moon and the star is shining in the night, plus Black is a awesome colour on it's own.

Pakistani flag is not even islamic at all. the star is suppose to represent 5 pillars of islam however the star and the moon are pagan symbols. Plus Prophet Mohammed PBUH said “whoever introduced into our matter that which is not from it, it is rejected.” So clearly the star and moon which is used by many muslims around the world is not Islamic at all. Pure green white or black flag with the kalma is actually more islamic. But i dough Pakistanis care since they have divorced from the real teaching of Islam and fallowing some other concept.

Yes , if free and fair election organised otherwise no:smokin:

Expected Results (+/- 10%)
PTI -80% Votes
PPP-5%
PMLN-2%
MQM-2%
PMLQ-1%
Misc- 10%

You must be kidding! hahahaha...
Imran Khan PM? thats like saying Ron Paul will become president of US in a fair election.

New World Order will have these puppets bark all day but wont give them any chance to rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom