What's new

Imran Khan must choose between Saudi Arabia and Iran: Arab News

With Iran its sponsoring of groups in AFG are against Pak's interest (though recently they've been getting chummy with the Taliban).
Well, from Iranian perspective Pakistan is sponsoring a country, USA which is against Iran to stay ensconced in Afghanistan posing threat to it. Most bullets, fuel. logistics is moved on Pakistan roads to US military bases in Afghanistan which by the way sometimes kill Pakistani soldiers.

No one said Iran supports BLA. But it has done nothing to stop the lines of communication and support afg/india have on a myriad of baloch terrorist groups finding sanctuary in its territory. If it can show action then Pak will have no reason to go completely with the current mbs led alliance.
Don't make me bash GCC to defend Iran I can post so much evidence that people on pdf will hate GCC for a decade to come and I don't want to do that because we have good relations with them. Be a Pakistani first change your mentality. Do benefit India because of your sectarian beliefs India has always benefited from it. Consider both Iran and GCC allies and let them chose between Hindus and Muslims.

where is the proof?

UAE charities have been building schools in Pakistan since before 2013 (first model school in South Waziristan completed in Dec 2013), now one in malala home town, and a huge number in between (a lot more than Pakistani Government did).
Not going to help you troll piss off

Even the dumbest Irani is smarter than the smartest Saudi, that has been my observation while interacting with both people in Canada. Iranians are sharp, smart and courageous. It takes severe balls to stand up to a super power and its allies for three decades and still be alive and kicking despite the worst sanctions. If I were to pick a side it would have to be Iran.

UAE charities have been building schools in Pakistan since before 2013 (first model school in South Waziristan completed in Dec 2013), now one in malala home town, and a huge number in between (a lot more than Pakistani Government did).
Well, if aid is a measure UK gave far more then UAE. I think £463 million would build few few schools.

Feb18_Big_composite_graph.png

Even the dumbest Irani is smarter than the smartest Saudi, that has been my observation while interacting with both people in Canada. Iranians are sharp, smart and courageous. It takes severe balls to stand up to a super power and its allies for three decades and still be alive and kicking despite the worst sanctions. If I were to pick a side it would have to be Iran.
They are dump or smart we don't care. What matters is let them chose who is better India or us.

UAE built a few schools in Pakistan but India enjoys the preferance as supply of workers. Last year India earned over $4 billion from UAE. Please don't build schools. Instead give jobs to our workers and we will be able to build 10,000 schools.

India top recipient of remittances from the UAE

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1264331/business-economy

For a start Pakistan needs to work with Russia, Iran, China to squeeze the Americans and Indians out of Afghanistan.

Disagree.

America First is not an engagement policy. It is a retreat. India's focus in Afghanistan is regional and hence long-term. I agree with you on KSA/GCC being close to US, e.g., FATF debacle.

For a start Pakistan needs to work with Russia, Iran, China to squeeze the Americans and Indians out of Afghanistan.

Already in the works.

Note: All three nations are part of SCO but choose not to use RATS (Regional Anti-Terrorist Structure) for this meeting because that would have included India. The message here is clear.

Pakistan has allowed, indeed helped USA to give Afghanistan to India. Out of the four it is Pakistan that has given the key to USA and by default India. USA and India are not neighbours to Afghanistan. How the hell can they both caudse grief to Pakistan when it is Pakistan that gives access to them to Afghanistan.

Negative.

Despite all the differences, Iran helped US immensely from choosing bombing targets to opening channels with Northern Alliance.

If i was Imran Khan, i would tell the Arabs, kick out all Indians and cut ties with India and we will cut ties with Iran. If they agree then all good, if not then tell them to fuk off.

Hi,

We had the opportunity of a lifetime---. Gen. Raheel Sharif neither had the ballz nor he had to wisdom to grab onto the God sent opportunity a couple of three years ago---.

It will all be irrelevant in just a couple of months.

Though i do like the hyper activity here in this thread from the culturally conservative yet alleged secular people.

Iran helped US immensely from choosing bombing targets to opening channels with Northern Alliance.
Really? And who provided ports, airbases, roads, military logistics, air corridor, road network to US military when it invaded Afghanistan?

If you call 'opening channels with NA or bombing targets" as immense what do you call handing Pakistan over to USA as a bridge? Jacobabad, Shamsi, Dalbandin, Pasni ring a bell?

centcom_ef-map2005.gif

Back
Top Bottom