What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

If you don't like anything Indian or bollywood related, start asking your cable operator to stop showing those channels otherwise you will switch to other operator. Bring down TRP of such channels so that they stop using it.

Start things at personal level, use Facebook or any other social networking site to propagate this idea. Why not ask Pakistani member of this forum to start with.

Ask them and start a thread, lets see if you are willing to make a difference. Ready to take this challenge?:pop:

lol once pakistani govt tried to do this, all pakistani people went into depression and soon govt lifted the ban

May be that's why they watch Indian women. ;)

You once told me that you are a Hyderabadi Muhajir, you can watch these three comedy movie series in Hyderabadi baataan, "The Angrez", "Hyderbadi Nawabs" and "Hangama in Dubai". Although low budget these movies are hilarious. :smitten:

Few things are clear:

1. Some PDF members regularly deny Bollywood's effect or liking of Bollywood in pakitsan its proved 100% wrong.

2. If your mainstream media and not a few but each and every uses Bollywood songs openly it reflects the liking of majority of the pakistanis.

3. Many pakistanis rant about bollywood but its their national media which is involve in open piracy and copyright violations. :sick: :tdown:

Pak media using bollywood songs and videos without any royalty and fee. :tdown:

4. This news video is made by the Dawn news channel of pakistan which is called most liberal and secular newspaper of pakistan.

5. One way or the other The Dawn is also earning through Bollywood (showing all the songs and videos in the name of criticizing them)

Private Media Channels of Pakistan are responsible for destroying Pakistan's culture & music industry. The only thing they have done here is kill patriotism from the hearts of young generation & inject it with corruption. It is our duty to know what's right & wrong for us, Indian media & Indian culture is 100% corrupt & evil.

Salahuddin Ayubi said: "If you want to destroy a country without a war, destroy the youth". Of course he said it well.

This is what i like about talat hussain.\

Instead of always doing mud-slinging programs, he does programs like these, which are pointing towards the core problems of the society.

Our media has totally flopped and misused it's freedom.

The injury of two spotboys in the shooting of Dabang 2 is breaking news at 3:30 and it goes on for 10 minutes, with a show stopped just for that wannabe newscaster come on and say that Salman khan is safe.

What a useless thread.
Watching movies is a good entertainment for everyone and there is no doubt Indian and English movies are the best ones.
There is no need to be personal in this regard.
Unfortunately, P@k! film industry is much obsoleted and majority of directors & actors are uneducated and are non-professionals.
Frankly speaking there is no comparison between Lollywood and Bollywood.
Please stop blaming each other on this. Everyone knows what the truth is.

On the other hand mini screen is very progressive in Pak and our dramas are world class.

If India has something good than there is no harm to admit it, I am impressed by the way of movie making in India.

Being a Pakistani and belong from Army background, May be I don’t have to say this, but being honest. Indian songs, movies and channels are most popular ones in Pakistani Army Officers Mess.

I wish to see a Pakistani International news channel in Urdu langage like BBC, CNN, Al Arabiya, Al jazeera where the people can see what is happeneing in the world. This will also be a sort of education for the public also to see how others are doing and also maybe we might get our very own Paksitani Spring like the Arab Spring

This is what i like about talat hussain.\

Instead of always doing mud-slinging programs, he does programs like these, which are pointing towards the core problems of the society.

Our media has totally flopped and misused it's freedom.

The injury of two spotboys in the shooting of Dabang 2 is breaking news at 3:30 and it goes on for 10 minutes, with a show stopped just for that wannabe newscaster come on and say that Salman khan is safe.

are you serious
how can some accident while filming an action scene of a movie in India become Breaking New in Pakistan
I mean Had Salman Khan Landed in Hospital , then it would have become breaking new in India since their has been a series of deaths of Veteran Actors from old age in last few months and Salman Khan getting injured , would have added to that

But 2 spot Boys receiving Minor Flesh wounds becoming breaking news in a foreign country is absurd

I wish to see a Pakistani International news channel in Urdu langage like BBC, CNN, Al Arabiya, Al jazeera where the people can see what is happeneing in the world. This will also be a sort of education for the public also to see how others are doing and also maybe we might get our very own Paksitani Spring like the Arab Spring
But the youth are mis-guided by few people who calls Western propaganda against their country. They don't know which is the reliable source. Confused youth is detrimental to any country.

Dude then Get a Tata Sky Connection with Mega Pack
I myself upgraded to Mega Pack from Super Saver pack , and the first thing i noticed was their were like 6 Urdu Channels some even showing pakistani movies or serials and even Al Jazeera New channel
The rest were usual items like 12 Sports channel, 22 News chanels , 8 English Movies channels , 12 Hindi movies channels , 6 cartoon channels , 20 General Entertainment Channels, 8 music channels and 40 odd regional Language Channels
it cost 5500 INR a yr and has 180 Channels and 40 HD Channels

I don't think that Indian movies are as popular as Indian drama. TBH. This probally how it ranks.

Indian drama
Pakistani drama
Bollywood movie
Lollywood
Hollywood
Naughty movies:cheesy:

stop using our language and stop showing naked girls :D
hope any chinese movie that comes in hindi and show some naked girls will be watched by pakistani and would help more to all pakistan to improve bilateral partnership with china..... common china sho some naked girls to your all weather friend,deeper than the ocean higher than the sky...........

Back
Top Bottom