What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Veena Malik is challenging the orthodoxy by all her daring activities IN INDIA. Does this not strike anyone as insulting to Pakistan? Why couldn't she challenge the orthodoxy without going to India? Why couldn't she challenge the orthodoxy using her real (birth-certificate) name of Zahida Malik? What is this thing with the absurd Hindu name of “Veena”?

In this regard, I must say that I have heard many people in our local Pakistani-American community say that making Urdu the compulsory National Language of Pakistan was the biggest blunder made by our Quaid-e-Azam.

Even though Official Urdu and Official Hindi are not really mutually intelligible, the common-man versions of these two languages (“Hindustani”) are very similar in spoken form. This commonality between our country and Hindu-India is having devastating consequences. For example, as you can see, we are being drowned in a Tsunami of Hindu-Indian culture:

Indian Influence on Pak Society - Generation Now --March 28th 2010 PT. 1 LIVE AYANTV SUNDAYS 8PM CST - YouTube

Especially as the Maulvi correctly points out (from 7:29 to 7:54) , this immersion in Hindu-Indian culture will reduce our hatred for Hindus and draw us closer to them in sympathies. If this continues, as the Maulvi predicts, then most Pakistanis will not think of Hindus as "the other". They will start to feel that Hindu-Indians are not that different from Pakistanis. Then they will ask the dreaded question: If we are so similar, then what is this "two nation theory"? Why was Pakistan created?

And that question, I fear, will be the beginning of the attack at the very foundation of our country. I am afraid that Pakistan may not survive such an ideological attack. There is a very real danger that Hindu-India will colonize our country without firing a single shot.

I welcome comments on the influence of Hindu-Indian culture on our Pakistani society and the effects it may have on the future of our beloved and sacred Nazariya-i-Pakistan?

:lol: a typical two faced mullah perv. He made a whole video montage of clips that arouse him but wants us to believe that he's against it. He needs to come out of his mullah closet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom