What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Yesterday few Iranians were talking that how Pakistanis have identity crisis always trying to connect them to west Asians even though they are not related. You can visit Iranian music thread to read their comments.

and u believed those innocent iraninans at once ......:lol:

One wedding I attended, they played, "Munni badname hui."
/facepalm
That's a good song to dance. Isnt it?

Though I find it hard to understand their motive to play this kind of song in a wedding ceremony! Anyways, whatever. You guys play our songs in your wedding. That proves the Bollywood popularity.

That's a good song to dance. Isnt it?

Though I find it hard to understand their motive to play this kind of song in a wedding ceremony! Anyways, whatever. You guys play our songs in your wedding. That proves the Bollywood popularity.
That's the point, that's not something to play just after the wedding's been concluded by the cleric.
What's worse is that I've seen others play Sheela ki Jawani at their Mehendi. I mean, come on

That's the point, that's not something to play just after the wedding's been concluded by the cleric.
What's worse is that I've seen others play Sheela ki Jawani at their Mehendi. I mean, come on

That's your own fault there are many wedding related songs from Bollywood, you could have picked those instead of Munni Badnam hui or some Mujra.

Most common wedding song played in Indian wedding is,"Aaj mere yaar ki shadi hai."

This is the most risque Indian movie I have ever seen :)

Flop film. I would ask you to avoid films made by any Bhatt surname person if you are interested in Bollywood at all .

They used to make good films till the 90s. Now they make bullcrap .

Hate Story was not Flop. It was an above above average performer with Rs 100 Million on Box Office. Not bad for a low budget movie.

btw movie was shot in Radisson Blu right beside my society. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
pls say clearly what you actually want to say.
shuddhi ,sangathan ,arayan were and still are extremist movements who are against muslims.........each oraganisations have different work ..people from these oraganization have also published text books in villages which are against muslims ...i had heard from two hindus.......

shuddhi ,sangathan ,arayan were and still are extremist movements who are against muslims.........each oraganisations have different work ..people from these oraganization have also published text books in villages which are against muslims ...i had heard from two hindus.......

Shuddi was the missionary movement started by Arya Samaj to attract people to Hinduism. Pamphlet insulting any particular religion is banned in India, so you heard wrong about them.

That's your own fault there are many wedding related songs from Bollywood, you could have picked those instead of Munni Badnam hui or some Mujra.

Most common wedding song played in Indian wedding is,"Aaj mere yaar ki shadi hai."

we play not only indians songs but also play urdu english ,balochi ,punjabi and persians songs in weddings .......:girl_wacko:

we play not only indians songs but also play urdu english ,balochi ,punjabi and persians songs in weddings .......:girl_wacko:

That's your wish otherwise we didn't ask you to play "Munni badnam hui" in your wedding. :rofl:

Yeah, I personally find that song very pathetic to begin with. I wont play that song ever, forget about the wedding.

That's your wish otherwise we didn't ask you to play "Munni badnam hui" in your wedding. :rofl:

bahe I HAVE not heard munni badnam hue song and what is mujra ????:D

Shuddi was the missionary movement started by Arya Samaj to attract people to Hinduism. Pamphlet insulting any particular religion is banned in India, so you heard wrong about them.

ITS NOT BANNED IN INDIA :no:

ye kaisa jawab hai. :lol:

YE WESA HE JAWAB HE JESA SAWAL THA.......AAP Q CHUP CHUP KAR BACHON KI BAAT SUNRAHE THE :rofl:

Flop film. I would ask you to avoid films made by any Bhatt surname person if you are interested in Bollywood at all .

They used to make good films till the 90s. Now they make bullcrap .

Hate Story .....I found it quiet Interesting......something diff from regular masala and idiotic comedy nonsense movie .....

Moral of the movie...

Never make a woman your Enemy.......She can screw u in more ways then you can ever imagine...:fie:

Back
Top Bottom