What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

See the last part when he says about the impact of Indian drama on Pakistan drama and all I can see saree clad women dancing and a Dulha consuming alchohol...so that means no Pakistani women wears saree or consumes alcohol and whats shown is just a farce.

That was Pakeeza only, the movie you are talking about is Mughal e Azam Salim-Anarkali. Only few Hindi movies are inspired by Hollywood.

Also that crap is million times better than your lollywood movies.

Ofcourse...I am not fan of Pakistani movies either they are the worse except few......

Not all News shows are funny in Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of Pakistani ADS are copied from Indians....
and rest all intellectual peoples have consciousness....

Yup watched the show.

Nothing wrong in my view. Watch Naked Indian women and also hate India. Great policy. ;)

Don't talk about vulgarity, mujra is the integral part of present culture in Pakistan. :cheesy:

If you don't like anything Indian or bollywood related, start asking your cable operator to stop showing those channels otherwise you will switch to other operator. Bring down TRP of such channels so that they stop using it.

Start things at personal level, use Facebook or any other social networking site to propagate this idea. Why not ask Pakistani member of this forum to start with.

Ask them and start a thread, lets see if you are willing to make a difference. Ready to take this challenge?:pop:

Back
Top Bottom