What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

I don't think that Indian movies are as popular as Indian drama. TBH. This probally how it ranks.

Indian drama
Pakistani drama
Bollywood movie
Lollywood
Hollywood
Naughty movies:cheesy:
What??? Indian (meaning Hindi) dramas more popular than Bollywood..how did that happen.

The injury of two spotboys in the shooting of Dabang 2 is breaking news at 3:30 and it goes on for 10 minutes, with a show stopped just for that wannabe newscaster come on and say that Salman khan is safe.

:eek:

I think even Indian channels don't care about Salman Khan that much, ok I don't watch Hindi news so no idea about that.

Why do pakistani news channels for their reporting use bollywood music??? I hear pakistani members here claiming pakistani music and musicians are better than Indians then why not use their own music instead.

:eek:

I think even Indian channels don't care about Salman Khan that much, ok I don't watch Hindi news so no idea about that.

Every news channel has afternoon dedicated for what going on certain Saas Bahu serial and what will happen next.

Talat is a new army mullah hybrid in making with over nationalist agenda.

There is no harm if news channels are embedding their reports with Hindi songs having lyrics for every occasion and well understood in Pakistan to give their message more direct and innovative way.

What??? Indian (meaning Hindi) dramas more popular than Bollywood..how did that happen.

They WERE , not now...

Pakistani Dramas have now literally thrashed Indian Dramas in Pakistan...

No one even watch them no more (only some teenage girls or some aunties that are watching Indian serials and can't leave them in the middle) ...

Popularity rank is this as we speak ...

1-Pakistani Drama [Popularity increasing]
2-Pakistani Music (Atif Aslam , Ali Zafar , Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc etc) [Popularity stable]
3-Bollywood Movies [ Popularity definitely decreasing]
4- Indian Dramas [ Popularity diving to the ground now!!! decreasing FAST! ]
5-Pakistani Stage Dramas [Stable ... A certain section of the society watches it]
6-Hollywood [ Popularity definitely increasing]
7- Lollywood [Crap!] ... Huge investment needed to revive Lollywood. Talent is there , but no money.

:smokin:

Pakistan can't make quality movies. Bollywood is best entertainment. They are very hard working people and too much money involve in it. Earning of one Bollywood actor/actress in one movie = One Whole movie of Pakistan.
I am very proud that our neighbor have quality and level of movie is very high.

What a useless threat.
Watching movies is a good entertainment for everyone and there is no doubt Indian and English movies are the best ones.
There is no need to be personal in this regard.
Unfortunately, P@k! film industry is much obsoleted and majority of directors & actors are uneducated and are non-professionals.
Frankly speaking there is no comparison between Lollywood and Bollywood.
Please stop blaming each other on this. Everyone knows what the truth is.

On the other hand mini screen is very progressive in Pak and our dramas are world class.

If India has something good than there is no harm to admit it, I am impressed by the way of movie making in India.

Being a Pakistani and belong from Army background, May be I don’t have to say this, but being honest. Indian songs, movies and channels are most popular ones in Pakistani Army Officers Mess.

Thank you for the honesty guys! Everyone else is busy pretending that they have never heard of bollywood.

Why do pakistani news channels for their reporting use bollywood music??? I hear pakistani members here claiming pakistani music and musicians are better than Indians then why not use their own music instead.

Offcourse Pakistani Music is WAY better than Indian Music ....

Even Indians say that ... now if you don't wanna admit here..its upto you :tup:

Pakistani media uses music that is useless and that makes the situation 'funny'...hence you see "Indian Music" being used...

Thank you for the honesty guys! Everyone else is busy pretending that they have never heard of bollywood.

Honestly, I can say Pakistani women are obsessed with them.

I enjoy a few songs but that's it.

Is pakistani culture so weak that they need to ban Indian movies? lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
You can always tell when Indian self esteem is running low, that start posting Bollywood news to give their fake ego a boost. A trait of a real looser.

Back
Top Bottom