What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Pakistani movies rape Indian movies anyway 24/7

Statistics say otherwise

2mnelwg.png

Agneepath 2012 Full Hindi Movie Part 1 of 13 - YouTube

Righhht... Veena Malik and Nargis Farkhi are just a few dominating if you know what I mean ;)

:lol:

I know you can't refute my original post..so you are bringing in cheap attention-seekers like Veena Malik..Nargis Farkhi? Who is she? I aint even know her ...

Pakistani Culture is WAY superior to bharti culture ..we all know that....:coffee:

You can have Veena Malik , while we'll keep plundering your Bollywood by piracy and we'll keep DOMINATING indian music industry by sending our singers in india ...

Your great stars like Shahrukh Khan and Abhijeet etc will keep on crying...and Pakistanis will keep on enjoying your naked women and that too...free of cost :woot:

I know you can't refute my original post..so you are bringing in cheap attention-seekers like Veena Malik..Nargis Farkhi? Who is she? I aint even know her ...

Pakistani Culture WAY superior to bharti culture ..we all know that....:coffee:

You can have Veena Malik , while we'll keep plundering your Bollywood by piracy and we'll keep DOMINATING indian music industry by sending our singers in india ...

Your great stars like Shahrukh Khan and Abhijeet etc will keep on crying...and Pakistanis will keep on enjoying your naked women and that too...free of cost :woot:

Veena Malik and Nargis Farkhi are just a few
You can see them dance naked, after all we are importing them from "the land of the mujra... err pure" ;)

They say that because India has adopted westen culture.

Mughal azam and those other movies which are desi, we like.....On the other hand, these western style action movies, with half naked girls and secret agents infiltrating foreign countries-Pakistan-...not so much.

But your society don't make noise about the western part.

Pakistani Culture WAY superior to bharti culture ..we all know that....:coffee:

Isn't mujra the part of Pakistani culture. :disagree:

Veena Malik and Nargis Farkhi are just a few
You can see them dance naked, after all we are importing them from "the land of the mujra... err pure" ;)

Again ...Nargis Farkhi? I don't know her...

Secondly , Veena Malik was used by three Pakistan men BEFORE your bharti inferiority-complex stricken men lured after that used mall :lol: ...She wasn't even a big name in Pakistan....

While we see your "best of best" women getting naked for us...We don't even PAY to watch your BEST women naked..while you pay CRORES to have our garbage like Veena :oops:

I heard Atif Aslam and Ali Zafar r*ped your indigenous music industry? and your singers were crying to please send these Pakistani singers back home :rofl: (Not to mention how your girls are DYING after these men... Do you want me to post premier Indian magazine's polls where girls voted Pakistani Ali Zafar as "hottest man" in industry" ... huh! )

We can come to YOUR house and kick YOUR a$$ and steal YOUR industry and YOUR money and come back home...:cool:

We 180 Million Pakistanis own India ....:wave:

Isn't mujra the part of Pakistani culture. :disagree:

No ....

Its just a 'part' of Pakistani Punjabi stage dramas.... big deal? Its still WAYYY better than vulgarity in Indian movies..

Mujra is as much part of Superior Pakistani Culture as much as "****" is a part of Inferior indian culture...

Last time I heard , Indians are craving for some Pakistani music :lol:

Say no to Mullywood.
Say yes to Hollywood!

Well, IMO the usual Bollywood movies are still popular because Lollywood has been confined to some cheap Punjabi or Pushto movies with the exception some movies which can be counted on fingers Such "Khuda ke liye" "Ramchand Pakistani" "Bol" etc so nobody bothers about those.
The second thing(apart from stories,script) is lack of finances,marketing and Business Plan etc these things are holding Pakistani movies and they will not be popular unless these area's are looked after as for Tv channels a simple SRO will do the trick but the Govt: doesn't care.

But Indian drama is not popular anymore from last 3-4 years.Actually people here got sick of those dramas getting as long as "Shaitan Ki Annt" with never ending stories,After Hum TV came the whole Pakistani drama scene got changed now drama's here are quite popular and now Indian dramas are hardly watched or discussed as it were the case before.

But your society don't make noise about the western part.
Maybe because western movies are not as popular and they don't make movies showing Pakistan in a bad light. Personally, I would never support banning any movie industry, we should improve our own industry, like with our Dramas OK.

I feel Bollywood is going to regret one day the direction it took. Westernisation does not equal Modernisation, everyone has their own culture, and we shouldn't start making all these type movies to delude the world into thinking we are modern.

I do hope Pakistani cinema will compete one day with Bollywood, and I hope we don't compromise it to project what Pakistan is not.

Bunch of kids calling names to women of both countries. That's mature. You hate it, start a campaign against it. Burn cinema halls who shows Indian movies, beat video parlor owner if he/she has Bollywood movies. Act in the same manner you always act which is against your country, taking law in you own hands.

Typing words here is not changing the reality. I remember when head of state, said once that India has its own cinema and its people love to watch it. That shows what India is, a mini world itself.

If you want to change things, start doing it rather than shouting....and let me tell you, Indian artists are admired all over the world. Take classical music, or music of AR Rahman (won 2 Oscars). The number of folk songs, classical dance and music instruments may be more than the number of rest of the nations of our continent.

So try to understand what Bollywood is and then start posting......its always better to know your enemy first before striking.

Again ...Nargis Farkhi? I don't know her...

Secondly , Veena Malik was used by three Pakistan men BEFORE your bharti inferiority-complex stricken men lured after that used mall :lol: ...She wasn't even a big name in Pakistan....

While we see your "best of best" women getting naked for us...We don't even PAY to watch your BEST women naked..while you pay CRORES to have our garbage like Veena :oops:

I heard Atif Aslam and Ali Zafar r*ped your indigenous music industry? and your singers were crying to please send these Pakistani singers back home :rofl: (Not to mention how your girls are DYING after these men... Do you want me to post premier Indian magazine's polls where girls voted Pakistani Ali Zafar as "hottest man" in industry" ... huh! )

We can come to YOUR house and kick YOUR a$$ and steal YOUR industry and YOUR money and come back home...:cool:

We 180 Million Pakistanis own India ....:wave:

No ....

Its just a 'part' of Pakistani Punjabi stage dramas.... big deal? Its still WAYYY better than vulgarity in Indian movies..

Mujra is as much part of Superior Pakistani Culture as much as "****" is a part of Inferior indian culture...

Last time I heard , Indians are craving for some Pakistani music :lol:

I know that, there are lots of vulgar Pakistani mujras available on youtube.

images

All Indians are beautiful don't say that

There are many Pakistanis who look like that, he looks goofy cause of his hairdo. Here's a little bit about him.

You know that guy (or woman) at your college who organized all the class activities and served on the student government and always seemed to be involved the coolest organizations on campus--and might even help found an organization if there was a void? For the Carleton class of 2003, that was Ari. (And that much-needed organization was the Gender Neutral Cheer Boys, an absurdist take on cheerleading, about which much more in Note 1.)

But what's most impressive to me--and this part is most important and just truly, incredibly rare--was that Ari filled that role without having any ego about it. Big man on campus, sure, but also big-hearted. He was simply nice to everyone, even the socially inept among us (hey, the world would be boring without some of us around, right? RIGHT??)--and, therefore, beloved by everyone, too.

He's awesomely goofy in all the right ways. After college, he grew his hair out and then subjected himself to the most ridiculous haircut possible for charity, raising nearly $4,000 for Doctors Without Borders and other worthy causes, and ending up with a Krusty the Klown hairdo.

Now, Ari needs some help from the rest of us. At the ripe old age of 31, he's battling Stage IV cancer and, due to the high costs of treatment, potential medical bankruptcy.

Collar-Up%20Krusty.jpg

He might be ugly according to your standards, but surely is a much bigger person than you lots can ever be.

stop using our language and stop showing naked girls :D

(1) Here is the family-root of the language:
Indo-European> Indo-Iranian >Indo-Aryan >Central Zone> Western Hindi >Khariboli >Hindi-Urdu

This language has nothing to do with Punjab, Sindh, Pashtunistan, Balochistan, Seraikistan, Khowaristan or Gilgit Baltistan. Our languages are Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto, Balochi, Seraiki, Khowar, Hindko, Shina etcetera. The only truly natural Urdu-Hindustani speakers in our Country are the Muhajirs (6% of population). In my personal opinion it was a huge mistake to make Urdu the language of Government as that effectively marginalized a lot of native pakistani people and made our whole country susceptible to Indian propaganda.

(2) As for the naked girls, please visit: Haq's Musings: Pakistani Cover Girls

Back
Top Bottom