What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Bunch of kids calling names to women of both countries. That's mature. You hate it, start a campaign against it. Burn cinema halls who shows Indian movies, beat video parlor owner if he/she has Bollywood movies. Act in the same manner you always act which is against your country, taking law in you own hands.

Typing words here is not changing the reality. I remember when head of state, said once that India has its own cinema and its people love to watch it. That shows what India is, a mini world itself.

If you want to change things, start doing it rather than shouting....and let me tell you, Indian artists are admired all over the world. Take classical music, or music of AR Rahman (won 2 Oscars). The number of folk songs, classical dance and music instruments may be more than the number of rest of the nations of our continent.

So try to understand what Bollywood is and then start posting......its always better to know your enemy first before striking.

Thanks for your post Krait. I still feel the music is the best and most original part of the Bollywood cinema these days. Alas, last I remember, even that is getting replaced with pop songs.:hitwall:

Thanks for your post Krait. I still feel the music is the best and most original part of the Bollywood cinema these days. Alas, last I remember, even that is getting replaced with pop songs.:hitwall:
Yup, all we have is Gulzar and Javed Akhtar as great lyricist and AR Rahman and Shankar Mahadevan as good music director. Old songs were the best. Gulzar-Rahman mix is one of the kind, my personal favourite. All we hear now is Munni badnaam, Sheila ki jawani etc.Someone :help: our music industry.

Whats going on here? Riaz Haque created another ID(which sounds suspiciously similar to his other ID) to promote his blog! :cheesy:
Let him earn some money.....:D

P.S thanks mate, I didn't even notice...Ab Imran ke maje lene ka waqt aa gaya hai...aane do usse online.:D

:lol:

I know you can't refute my original post..so you are bringing in cheap attention-seekers like Veena Malik..Nargis Farkhi? Who is she? I aint even know her ...

Pakistani Culture is WAY superior to bharti culture ..we all know that....:coffee:

You can have Veena Malik , while we'll keep plundering your Bollywood by piracy and we'll keep DOMINATING indian music industry by sending our singers in india ...

Your great stars like Shahrukh Khan and Abhijeet etc will keep on crying...and Pakistanis will keep on enjoying your naked women and that too...free of cost :woot:
Bollywood Music industry is not equal to Indian Music Industry.

soo having some bollywood music (which is mostly from Pakistan) due to same language, OP called it the "Impact":D

lol wht a retard...:D

soo having some bollywood music (which is mostly from Pakistan) due to same language, OP called it the "Impact":D

lol wht a retard...:D

Dude this is nothing... Some bhartis here even believe that bollywood will 'eradicate Islam' from Pakistan , Afghanistan , and the gulf region :lol:

Bollywood Music industry is not equal to Indian Music Industry.

I know ... but unlike Pakistan...over-whelming majority of Indian Music comes from bollywood ...

Anyways , we all know that bollywood > Lollywood , and Pakistani Music > indian Music ....

Dude then Get a Tata Sky Connection with Mega Pack
I myself upgraded to Mega Pack from Super Saver pack , and the first thing i noticed was their were like 6 Urdu Channels some even showing pakistani movies or serials and even Al Jazeera New channel
The rest were usual items like 12 Sports channel, 22 News chanels , 8 English Movies channels , 12 Hindi movies channels , 6 cartoon channels , 20 General Entertainment Channels, 8 music channels and 40 odd regional Language Channels
it cost 5500 INR a yr and has 180 Channels and 40 HD Channels

Read my post again

Dude this is nothing... Some bhartis here even believe that bollywood will 'eradicate Islam' from Pakistan , Afghanistan , and the gulf region :lol:

I know ... but unlike Pakistan...over-whelming majority of Indian Music comes from bollywood ...

Anyways , we all know that bollywood > Lollywood , and Pakistani Music > indian Music ....

Maybe according to you, but not for me. Please dont speak assuming for us with snobbish statements like "We all know"

Can you name that Bhartis

I know ... but unlike Pakistan...over-whelming majority of Indian Music comes from bollywood ..

Then you haven't heard about the music industry of other states especially south. A R Rehman started his career from South.

If it helps you sleep at night..then why not but the truth is that Bollywood or Indian film industries as a whole is too big for some individuals to dominate. Bollywood reached this position without any help from Pakistan and will continue to thrive, with or without Pakistan.

Maybe according to you, but not for me. Please dont speak assuming for us with snobbish statements like "We all know"

Well its our fault that we allowed Pakistan artists to work in Bollywood..but then again the Pakistani artists never claimed that they are #01 and is humble. Its the Pakistani cheerleaders who think that they 'dominate' Indian music.

I know man...no one here will accept that...but even YOU know that Pakistani Music quality is better overall... Indians on the youtube accept that..Indians in the real life accept that...Indians on the forum have also accepted that...not saying that your music suck...no it doesn't..its great too....but generally Pakistani Music > Indian Music ..... Just see the past couple of season of "Coke Studio" from both sides ...I have seen them....no comparison! Specially songs like "Jugni" by Arifa Lohar and Meesha Shafi are exceptional and are unmatched !!!

Plus : Pakistani Singers dominate Indian bollywood Music Industry.... why is that?

Just listen A.R rahman and then compare with any other composer...:enjoy:

P.S. Don't give lame excuse that he is muslim so his music is better.:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom