What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Nusrat Fateh ali khan == all songs in Urdu and Indians bollywood loved them same for Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan currently singing in Urdu in Bollywood

Ali Zafar == Urdu

YOu are laughing at the piracy of bollywood movie. We will happily do that to bring down your own film industry. Just like you said you went to CD show and asked for bollywood movie not pakistani one.

May be R&AW is behind it. Changing psyche of people of Pakistan....pick your choice.:lol:

Nusrat Fateh ali khan == all songs in Urdu and Indians bollywood loved them same for Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan currently singing in Urdu in Bollywood

Ali Zafar == Urdu

Disagree, but even if thats the case Urdu is still an Indian language, so whats the point you are trying to make?

Well if there are lies...point out...don't act like "santa mahan" or something..

Secondly , OFFCOURSE you make 'some' money from Pakistan...but ..but ..but...the point is plundering? Suppose you "deserve" 100 million Indian Rupees from Pakistani market due to the consumption of YOUR production by millions of Pakistan.... but how much you'll get?

7 million at MAX! THIS is what I'm talking about...Plundering of YOUR industry by 180 million Pakistanis residing to your West...

Thats why your film stars , singers cry about Pakistan etc ...

Hope you understand now...

Regarding IPL ...we all know that this was due to political tensions after 26/11 .... Plus Pakistani Cricket Market is WAY , WAY more bigger than bollywood market in Pakistan... So there was 'no business' here...just political reasons..remember , you got Pakistani Players in IPL-1 ...but after that....mumbai hamlay happened...

So from the high pedestal of " You get nothing from Pakistan" to "You get some money" .Its a bargain considering you were practically free loaders from mid 1960s to mid 2000s.

Disagree, but even if thats the case Urdu is still an Indian language, so whats the point you are trying to make?
My point is, if bollywood was in any other Indian language no one will watch it in Pakistan but as its in Urdu every one watches

It's a conspiracy of horrendous proportions!! Since wars are a thing of the past, India's grand strategy is to slowly but surely, invade Pakistan by a cultural war so that Pakistan finally becomes a part of India in the not too distant future!! :cheesy:

How do like that script? :woot: I love it! :smitten:

P.S. Needless to say, it may take a little longer to brainwash yahoos like Hamid Zaid and Hafeez Saeed to dance to Bollywood tunes!!
BananaMoonWalk.gif

Cheers!

YOu are laughing at the piracy of bollywood movie. We will happily do that to bring down your own film industry. Just like you said you went to CD show and asked for bollywood movie not pakistani one.

May be R&AW is behind it. Changing psyche of people of Pakistan....pick your choice.:lol:

Actually there is actually a conspiracy theory going around that RAW is funding Indian films.

Ali Zafar == Urdu
u are wrong nusrat fateh ali khan mostly song in hindustani and ali zafar also.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY FRIEND URDU IS DYING IN INDIA .FORGET BOLLYWOOD(HINDUSTANI) .TODAY YOUNG CHILDREN IN INDIA NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND URDU(LIKE PAKISTANI TALK SHOW OR JODHA AKBAR TYPE) .I SAW,YOUR TALK SHOW I AM NOT UNDERSTAND MANY WORDS IN YOUR TALK SHOW AND I AM YOUNG GEN. INDIAN .TODAY MOSTLY INDIAN SPEAK THEIR LOCAL LANGUAGE OR HINGLISH(HINDI + ENGLISH+SOME OTHER LANGUAGE MIX).AUR MERE BHAI URDU SIRF NAAM KA HI RAH GAYE HAI USKO BOLNE AUR SAMGHNE WALO KI SANKHYA BAHUT TEJI SE GHATTI JA RAHI HAI INDIA ME.

Well sad for you. You are losing one of the greatest , and most poetic languages of the world...

People in the 'West' regard "Urdu" in VERY high regards.... mostly , people won't even know what is 'hindi' ...

#True Story

My point is, if bollywood was in any other Indian language no one will watch it in Pakistan but as its in Urdu every one watches

Bollywood is in Hindi, you just cant tell the difference because the languages are the same when spoken because they have the same ancestral roots of UP. There are some workds that exist in Urdu and dont exist in Hindi, and vice versa, but they are very few. If you (or any Pakistani) know what words like shakti and shaanti mean, then you guys probably got that from Bollywood or Indian Dramas which are in Hindi because they are not Urdu words.

The point I am (like you) trying to make is that, most Indians are never taught Urdu in schools (except some specific schools), and no Indian would similarly watch Bollywood if it wasnt in Hindi. Dont you think Bollywood caters to the Indian audience more than the Pakistani one?

are you serious
how can some accident while filming an action scene of a movie in India become Breaking New in Pakistan
I mean Had Salman Khan Landed in Hospital , then it would have become breaking new in India since their has been a series of deaths of Veteran Actors from old age in last few months and Salman Khan getting injured , would have added to that

But 2 spot Boys receiving Minor Flesh wounds becoming breaking news in a foreign country is absurd

This Ripleys believe it or not.

I'll try and find a video of that transmission.

:lol:

Yup , keep living in your fantasies man.... keep living in your fantasies....

So FM 99 in Rahim Yar Khan pays "royalty" to your bollywood? I bet your bollywood and you don't even know where this town is...

And Millions of Pakistanis from small cities , towns , urban centers , rural areas etc etc "pay" to bollywood and "go to cinema" to watch indian films? :lol:

Give me the list of last 10 bollywood films 'released' in Pakistan Cinemas..secondly , tell me just 8 Pakistani cities where people went to 'cinemas' to watch Indian movies...

Secondly , give me source of your 'royalty' claim! Even if 'some' FMs give royalty , it doesn't mean ALL do.... but again..first give me the source that 'some' give royalty... Our Newschannels give your royalty? Source! Second thing : You give Pakistani singers TEN TIMES more money ...hence...fact remains..that WE are the one plundering the crap out of you..not the other way...

As for piracy...if we are kids..then you are not even born in the thought of your going-to-be parents , buddy!

Here is a little true story for you :

There was some new indian film released in India (forgetting name now...probably some Aamir Khan's movie...) me and my friends went to 'CD Palace' (lol our CD shop) and asked him "Yar wo movie hai (forgetting the name of newly released movie) " ..the guy was like " Yar aj to release hui hai..khuda ka khauf karo...Inshallah parsun (day after tommorrow) tak aa jaye gi...India se pirated copies train ki zariye Lahore to pohanch jaye gi..or parsun ko hamaray pas aa jaye gi...but quality itni achi nahi hogi..Cinema print hai na" .... So THIS is how badly we fcuk your bollywood.... Not to mention plunder*ng through the internet...

Tum log abhi bachay ho...tumhain to pata b nahi hai k tumharay sath krtay kya hain hum Pakistani :lol:

But yeah..give me some credible proof of your claims regarding royalty...

FM channels should pay for the royalty of the songs that they play..its the norm. Is not sure whether your FM pays it or not.... but Indian programs that is being played in your visual media cannot be downloaded from net. You have to buy from the original producers.

As for piracy, I am from the South. Most of the Bollywood film doesn't get released here and even then its for a short time. So most of us sees Bollywood films through pirated DVDs or download from internet. Statistically speaking there are far more 'pirates' in India than Pakistan.

Actually there is actually a conspiracy theory going around that RAW is funding Indian films.
Its a common tactics.

1. During cold war, many hollywood movies depicted SU as an evil empire, Remember boxer of SU in the Rocky series

2. Movies on Vietnam war and heroic actions to show off the technology, and self-righteousness.

3. Black Hawk Down, on Somalia...

There will be film on Operation Geronimo and may be on Libya.

Constant incidence of information on viewers mind, affect his/her brain (think of how you decide to buy a product by seeing its ad).

So I won't be surprised if R&AW is behind them.

Back
Top Bottom