What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Auz is happy that Pakistani watch pirated CDs and plunder away the money.

Funny enough, majority of Indians also watch movies on pirated CDs or through internet. But still bollywood is earning 100 Crores per hit movie for last 2-3 years.

So piracy does not matter much to them.

see this funny video.:rofl::rofl:

She talks about how Pakistan is badly influenced by Hindi and Hinduism which is Indian culture, and then she says words like "devta" and "puja". The phrase epic fail was tailor-made for describing Pakistanis :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Pakistanis are thieves (as per your statement), its something you should look into then I guess. Telling us about how you guys are thieves in a forum is non needed.

Well indians are bigger and more shameless fil*thy dirty thieves are per your compatriots. We atleast steal from our enemy land..to cause damage to them..understandable...

But you guys also steal...but from your OWN house...you steal from your OWN mother's bag... such thieves are BIGGER baigaraits..that you bhartis are...

Don't you guys see pirated copies of bollywood movies :azn:

SO do I live in the west , it would be a joke to say that people know Urdu (which is an Indian language anyways) more than Hindi.

I am not saying that general population know Urdu..but grown up people who know a little about 'world' and different languages are MORE familiar with Urdu than Hindi...they are MORE familiar with Punjabi than Hindi....

So please ..:rolleyes:

After China, India has become good business for Hollywood. And they play smart, casting Bollywood stars like Anil Kapoor in MI-4, Irfan Khan in The Amazing spiderman. Its called to merge few contents of local things/person to establish new market.

Well sad for you. You are losing one of the greatest , and most poetic languages of the world...

People in the 'West' regard "Urdu" in VERY high regards.... mostly , people won't even know what is 'hindi' ...

#True Story
what poetic, you have a bunch of 'alla walla alla falla' 'za za za' sounds and its called poetic?
pure hindi is beter to listen to .

see these video how some mullah hate indian culture but bechare unke young gen. apne aap ko hindi film dekhne se rok nahi paatein hai.

what poetic, you have a bunch of 'alla walla alla falla' 'za za za' sounds and its called poetic?
pure hindi is beter to listen to .

You are an idiot , dummy.

You don't even know crap about Urdu or languages for that matter ...

:lol::lol:

Yup , I know your 'quality' ...duhh ...

see this funny video.:rofl::rofl:

hahaaaaa she used words like devta and puja...what a hypocrite..Urdu did not fall from sky it has Sanskrit influence and its syntax is completely derived from sanskrit.

see these video how some mullah hate indian culture but bechare unke young gen. apne aap ko hindi film dekhne se rok nahi paatein hai.

:rofl::lol:

Dude , these are Mullahs and crazy mad politicians..trying to score points....hardcore people..Just like you have Bal Thackary and company etc ...

But even your ARTISTS are CRYING due to Pakistani Singer's domination of your industry... Aww sad ...

Singer Abhijeet lashes out at the Bhatts - YouTube

Indian Singer Abhijeet Jealous of Pakistani Singer Atif Aslam - YouTube

Not to mention.. Pakistani Ali Zafar was ranked as "The most hottest guy in industry" by Indian girls..

Do you want me to post the source (Indian Magazine?) :oops:

I am not saying that general population know Urdu..but grown up people who know a little about 'world' and different languages are MORE familiar with Urdu than Hindi...they are MORE familiar with Punjabi than Hindi....

So please ..:rolleyes:
that's the reason hollywood film like spider man ,journey to the center of the earth 2,mi 4 1st relased in india and hindi and english but in not urdu .because urdu is more famous than hindi ?please don't lie .:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom