What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

:rofl::lol:

Dude , these are Mullahs and crazy mad politicians..trying to score points....hardcore people..Just like you have Bal Thackary and company etc ...

But even your ARTISTS are CRYING due to Pakistani Singer's domination of your industry... Aww sad ...

Singer Abhijeet lashes out at the Bhatts - YouTube

Indian Singer Abhijeet Jealous of Pakistani Singer Atif Aslam - YouTube

Not to mention.. Pakistani Ali Zafar was ranked as "The most hottest guy in industry" by Indian girls..

Do you want me to post the source (Indian Magazine?) :oops:
but no one crying for culture invation like pakistani mullah is crying because our culture invading in pakistan .and ur young gen.talking like we indian talk. they use more more sanskritized urdu and english .

Source? Suppose I run a FM radio..I play indian songs to get more audience..do you REALLY think that I'll go to india or pay any 'royalty' to indians at all!? lol

Seriously how old are you? In todays world millions are being transacted around the world through a mouse click and you are saying of physically carrying the money to another country.

Well lets say that we used to plunder 100 millions from you...now we plunder 92 million... Good..we still accept the status quo..

Doesn't matter. Indian movies are made in respect to expected income from India. Whatever they get from foreign countries is just extra income.

Plus : Before , we didn't have any influence on bollywood..today our musicians rule bollywood and promote Pakistani culture too... Not a bad trade if you ask me...

Any source??

Piracy through internet (of hollywood films) is completely different than how Pakistanis pirate your movies...

Hows that different. In my place police is only concerned about piracy of Malayalam films..others is just 'Chaltha hai' including Hollywood & Bollywood.

But even your ARTISTS are CRYING due to Pakistani Singer's domination of your industry... Aww sad ...

So you got Abhijeet just as we got Zaid Hamid, but does that reflect the thought process the entire country.

Not to mention.. Pakistani Ali Zafar was ranked as "The most hottest guy in industry" by Indian girls..

Do you want me to post the source (Indian Magazine?) :oops:

What Indian girls think is none of our business. We don't treat our women as national property.

see these video how some mullah hate indian culture but bechare unke young gen. apne aap ko hindi film dekhne se rok nahi paatein hai.

Isn't the guy @ 2:30 dancing in the next clipping :confused:

I have seen a lot of people from Pakistani Punjabi dancing on Bollywood tunes and even doing Bhangra on those Bombayia Punjabi songs.Even seen them doing bhangra on Munni badnam hui......seriously :argh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bollywood is famous in Pakistan because of a reason.

They understand our language because they use our language as their national language.

Secondly, Pakistan industry lack quality for producing or making movies the way Bollywood does. After cricket, Bollywood is the only ray of hope for entertainment in Pakistan.

Well we have no problems pakistani music or films in India, but it seems most internet pakistanis are pretty sore due to Indian Movies and entertainment. The real problem is basically acknowledging the Hindu element in the Indian Cultural content in the entertainment, that's what bothering the pakistanis so much.

bollywood or copywood:rofl: :rofl:

spare the BS, first go develop your own joke of an industry

Speak one word of sanskrit while speaking urdu and people here will start laughing at you.

Urdu was made by muslims to make communication easier for their multi ethnic troops. So we own this.

HaHa , you are funny, have you seen any of your programs by Moeed pirzada, most of them speak practically Hindi with a few urdu word. Thier urdu is littered with sanskrit origin hindi words throughout.

Speak one word of sanskrit while speaking urdu and people here will start laughing at you.

Urdu was made by muslims to make communication easier for their multi ethnic troops. So we own this.

ok own it.. no probs.. just as we own IVC

I wont be surprised if you start claiming Wipro as your own company as it is also created by an Indian Muslim.

It was created way before partition.

HaHa , you are funny, have you seen any of your programs by Moeed pirzada, most of them speak practically Hindi with a few urdu word. Thier urdu is littered with sanskrit origin hindi words throughout.

I have not seen sanskrit in his program but real sanskrit is almost gone.

Back
Top Bottom