What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Thank you for the honesty guys! Everyone else is busy pretending that they have never heard of bollywood.

WTF? Pakistanis don't deny that Bollywood is more popular than Lollywood in Pakistan..so I don't know what are you talking about ....

They WERE , not now...

Pakistani Dramas have now literally thrashed Indian Dramas in Pakistan...

No one even watch them no more (only some teenage girls or some aunties that are watching Indian serials and can't leave them in the middle) ...

Popularity rank is this as we speak ...

1-Pakistani Drama [Popularity increasing]
2-Pakistani Music (Atif Aslam , Ali Zafar , Rahat Fateh Ali Khan etc etc) [Popularity stable]
3-Bollywood Movies [ Popularity definitely decreasing]
4- Indian Dramas [ Popularity diving to the ground now!!! decreasing FAST! ]
5-Pakistani Stage Dramas [Stable ... A certain section of the society watches it]
6-Hollywood [ Popularity definitely increasing]
7- Lollywood [Crap!] ... Huge investment needed to revive Lollywood. Talent is there , but no money.

:smokin:

tumblr_lybz2cbCNd1r9my9qo1_500.jpg

Is pakistani culture so weak that they need to ban Indian movies? lmao

LMAO!!! Its the other way around..

We allow Indian Channels here...but Indians don't allow Pakistan channels over there...offcourse they know that they'll get run over by Pakistani superior culture..Superior Drama , Superior Music , Superior Comedy etc etc

Last time I checked , your singer Abhijeet was literally crying that Pakistan Singers kill Indian Music Industry here..ban Pakistani singers blah blah...

Pakistani Singers come in YOUR homeland ..in YOUR industry...and even then DOMINATE ! LMAO (not to mention , they earn more money and achieve bigger market) ...hence win win for Pakistan...

:azn:

Is Indian culture so inferior that they have to import it from the west. Honestly, all this dhoom shoom action movies are terrible.

It seems you haven't seen that video.

Is Indian culture so inferior that they have to import it from the west. Honestly, all this dhoom shoom action movies are terrible.

Who's stopping you and your women from watching them? Besides the mullahs of course.

Tell your singers and actresses to stay back then lol

You can always tell when Indian self esteem is running low, that start posting Bollywood news to give their fake ego a boost. A trait of a real looser.

Losers spell it looser.

Next time you won't mix the spellings.

Who's stopping you and your women from watching them? Besides the mullahs of course.

lol... We like see naked Indian women...we like Indian women dancing for us audience..getting naked for us Pakistanis...

Guess what? We don't even pay them..We STEAL your industry and it cause MILLIONS to your bollywood..

Any problem bro? :azn:

(Do you want me to post Shahrukh Khan's speech in Award ceremony where he is begging to "stop piracy" because it cause "huge damage" to bollywood?) ...

:lol:

Wooh... Don't get crazy with me, I'm actually encouraging indigenous culture. People will only respect originality, not 2nd grade hollywood movies spoken in Hindi. Atleast the Indian movies with the cheesy love stories were something India can claim that it made popular.

Wooh... Don't get crazy with me, I'm actually encouraging indigenous culture. People will only respect originality, not 2nd grade hollywood movies spoken in Hindi. Atleast the Indian movies with the cheesy love stories were something India can claim that it made popular.

If there is no Indian culture in Bollywood movies then why everyone cry in Pakistan is being invaded by Indian culture. :cheesy:

lol... We like see naked Indian women...we like Indian women dancing for us audience..getting naked for us Pakistanis...

Guess what? We don't even pay them..We STEAL your industry and it cause MILLIONS to your bollywood..

Any problem bro? :azn:

(Do you want me to post Shahrukh Khan's speech in Award ceremony where he is begging to "stop piracy" because it cause "huge damage" to bollywood?) ...

:lol:

Righhht... Veena Malik and Nargis Farkhi are just a few dominating if you know what I mean ;)

If there is no Indian culture in Bollywood movies then why everyone cry in Pakistan is being invaded by Indian culture. :cheesy:

They say that because India has adopted westen culture.

Mughal azam and those other movies which are desi, we like.....On the other hand, these western style action movies, with half naked girls and secret agents infiltrating foreign countries-Pakistan-...not so much.

Pakistani movies rape Indian movies anyway 24/7

Back
Top Bottom