What's new

IMF:Bangladesh GDP 249 Billion USD, Per capita 1,525 USD in 2017.

Who said our growth will remain stuck here?
see you guys can just talk talk and talk. any future forecast?

You guys celebrated on PWC report for Bangladesh, did you even bother to check where Pakistan will be. As i said no one have ever mentioned bangladesh will over take Pakistan. So please man talk about facts. When you will then you can say. I will b happy to learn. But when facts are other way around then you guys should remain silent.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/ranke...es-in-2030-2017-2/#29-vietnam-1303-trillion-4
Well it is a fact that the difference between our GDP narrowed from USD400 to below USD 100. And another fact is our growth rate is significantly higher than yours.

Are these two not enough to defend my claim?

Well it is a fact that the difference between our GDP narrowed from USD400 to below USD 100. And another fact is our growth rate is significantly higher than yours.

Are these two not enough to defend my claim?

see you are ignoring manythings, as i explained before our GDP was stagnant bec of security issues which is ntthe case now, so this gap will increase again. Gap Decrease bec You was having small per capita so any increase will look big.
like you GDP is 240 and our will b around 330. so even you guys have 6.9 and we will have 6
still over increase will b bigger,

The one more reason change in base year which happened during that time so it also helped you guys to increase the GDP. while our one is still 2000.

Sooner or later I think we'll overtake Pakistan in terms of Nominal GDP per capita. 5.5-6% growth rate is good for them while I find 6.9% to be too low for us.

Bangladesh savings is around 28% whereas PK savings is around 14%.
For growth you need investment.
Bangladesh's investment comes from its savings means internal resources.
From where PK gets its investment money? Now you do the maths.

see you are ignoring manythings, as i explained before our GDP was stagnant bec of security issues which is ntthe case now, so this gap will increase again. Gap Decrease bec You was having small per capita so any increase will look big.
like you GDP is 240 and our will b around 330. so even you guys have 6.9 and we will have 6

The one more reason change in base year which happened during that time so it also helped you guys to increase the GDP. while our one is still 2000.
And you are ignoring many things too.

6% growth for you is an upper estimation. 6.9% for us is a lower estimation. I am not expecting your economy to remain stagnant but I am expecting ours to grow faster. We might hit 8% growth rate in a few years.

Another important things is our GDP to debt ratio is much lower than yours. Leaving us more potential to borrow.

You wont be able to sustain your growth. Ziaul Haque got the American money to get it going in the expense of democracy and liberalism. Musharraf did with money of WOT. Now you are trying from CPEC. How far you could go this way?

PK has too much debt over 50% of its GDP I think. They need to do something about that.

And you are ignoring many things too.

6% growth for you is an upper estimation. 6.9% for us is a lower estimation. I am not expecting your economy to remain stagnant but I am expecting ours to grow faster. We might hit 8% growth rate in a few years.

Another important things is our GDP to debt ratio is much lower than yours. Leaving us more potential to borrow.

Even if we could sustain 6% which is more than enough to remain as tiger economy. It comes from internal resources.

PK has too much debt over 50% of its GDP I think. They need to do something about that.
Doing something else is not that easy.

No they wont.
GDP of BD and India is growing at a similar rate. And it is the most poorest Indian states that have the highest growth rates.

If anything BD has got more potential to increase it's growth rates as there is a larger "infrastructure deficit" than India.

not similar
SmartSelectImage_2017-04-22-15-05-37.png
Screenshot_20170422-150804.jpg

there is difference between 2.5 trillion $$ economy growing @7.2 -7.8% to less than 300b$$ economy growing @6.3%... ..

We have huge infra projects under pipeline... metros, highways, freight corridors..

not similar View attachment 392224View attachment 392225

there is difference between 2.5 trillion $$ economy growing @7.2 -7.8% to less than 300b$$ economy growing @6.3%... ..

We have huge infra projects under pipeline... metros, highways, freight corridors..

BD growth rate will be 7.4% this year.
Every year IMF project 0.5-1.0% less than actual figure. When asked, they said that they don't have enough data till the end of the year, so they project conservative for Bangladesh.
You can inquire about last years projected and actual figure from IMF.

For India, its vedic growth rate. So we have to wait at least another decade to gets updated to stone ages.

Actually , from the perspective of western countries, it is very hard have a proper idea of the economy of subcontinent countries because they are highly under valued. I am sure that with this humble 1500 USD per capita, BD people can easily maintain a leaving standard of 6000 to 7000 USD per capita in western countries.

See you are just playing with words, if you look into reality you dont even have half of the projects currently under construction in pakistan. So all this bull$hit this saving that saving, doesnt make a difference when on ground nothing is going on. you guys cant even build single city like ISD even in decade. Look at your infrastructure it just sucks. One padma bridge will not make Bangladesh hub of everything it take skills and hardwork neither textile will make you tiger of asia.

@farhan_9909 @LA se Karachi @Nilgiri

See you are just playing with words, if you look into reality you dont even have half of the projects currently under construction in pakistan. So all this bull$hit this saving that saving, doesnt make a difference when on ground nothing is going on. you guys cant even build single city like ISD even in decade. Look at your infrastructure it just sucks. One padma bridge will not make Bangladesh hub of everything it take skills and hardwork neither textile will make you tiger of asia.

@farhan_9909 @LA se Karachi @Nilgiri
You have lots of projects going on and we have none and add to that our infrastructure sucks big time.

T
H
E
N

Why we have a higher growth rate compared to yours? It seems even nothing is better than your projects....who you are trolling dude?

You have lots of projects going on and we have none and add to that our infrastructure sucks big time.

T
H
E
N

Why we have a higher growth rate compared to yours? It seems even nothing is better than your projects....who you are trolling dude?
what ever make you guys happy :) at the end you guys are ahead of pakistan and india now doubt. :D

BD growth rate will be 7.4% this year.
Every year IMF project 0.5-1.0% less than actual figure. When asked, they said that they don't have enough data till the end of the year, so they project conservative for Bangladesh.
You can inquire about last years projected and actual figure from IMF.

For India, its vedic growth rate. So we have to wait at least another decade to gets updated to stone ages.

lol i posted India, BD growth rate given by IMF... growth rates by same institution not different institutions... So according to lungi maths IMF posts 0.5 to 1% less growth rate for Bd but not for India... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom