What's new

IMF:Bangladesh GDP 249 Billion USD, Per capita 1,525 USD in 2017.

how our GDP is equal? please backup ur claims with data. the oil figure is of recent. If these are wrong please provide sources for your claim.

284 is not equal to 220.
our GDP PPP is 1.060 which is also not equal to 680 even if i take ur claim.

so please dont live in denials prove with facts.

wow man using 2016 data for bang 2017 :) wat a logic to prove :)
I'm talking about nominal GDP per capita. And 1550 is almost equal to 1525. Now please answer me first how did BD get this close to Pakistan in last 3 years.

Yawn.. How Boring. Wake me up when you see something like this in Bangladesh

1490887897_tami-nadu-farmers-jantar-mantar.jpg

Those must be illegal Bangladeshis.

More are in line waiting in poverty republic of Bangladesh.

a8a7c245eb05f41c8a6106f20f7c0dcc.jpg

how our GDP is equal? please backup ur claims with data. the oil figure is of recent. If these are wrong please provide sources for your claim.

284 is not equal to 220.

Pakistan's nominal is 1550 as of 2017. And BD's 1525 as of 2017. You are the one in denial here.

284 is not equal to 220.

See the above troll post by the Bangladeshi in response to facts.

This is how they debate.

Don't expect to settle down the debate. They will troll you drag you down to their level.

Those must be illegal Bangladeshis.

More are in line waiting in poverty republic of Bangladesh.

a8a7c245eb05f41c8a6106f20f7c0dcc.jpg

Castaway Beggars are in every nation. Why are you comparing Bangladeshi Slum dwelling Beggars to Farmers of agrarian society? No farmer in Bangladesh commits suicide at least , dear delusional INDIAN

I'm talking about nominal GDP per capita. And 1550 is almost equal to 1525. Now please answer me first how did BD get this close to Pakistan in last 3 years.

Pakistan per cap for year 2017 will b around 1650 which is not equal to 1525 in any way.

The per cap for 2016 is 1550 and for bangladesh its 1468. so no way both are equal.

That family was in India for 20 years and was returning to Bangladesh. Dear INDIAN. GET your facts right.
Indians love illegal Bangladeshis so.much that they would shoot them than allowing them to return to Bangladesh. These people are India's gem. Without them India will be worse than Burundi or Somalia.

Shipbuilding, ICT, Electronics, many more. And it's the prices that raises the figures. Prices of goods in 2011-12 was way higher than that in 2004-05.

Bhai last three years unfortunately this man almost never had anything positive to say about Bangladesh. You can check his posts.

Most South Indians and even some North Indians are positive about our growth, but some WB dadas are a special breed......:-)

What Dadas don't realize is that you can't just wish away Bangladeshis just because you hate them. The whole economy of WB survives out of supplying/serving Bangladesh and its people across the border. WB economy would be nothing if Bangladesh wasn't its neighbor.

If one exercises good economic discipline, works at developing one's HDI, then progress will always be one's friend......

Last edited:
See the above troll post by the Bangladeshi in response to facts.

This is how they debate.

Don't expect to settle down the debate. They will troll you drag you down to their level.

Basicaly by any estimates our GDP will b around 320-330B for year 2017 , while there GDP for year 2017 is 249.
So i dont know how they are saying it will b almost equal in per capita. In fact we are using 2000 base year which will b change after current census. which will enhance our GDP by 50-100B.

So its weird they cant talk on facts. Bec when i asked them how come u r progressing more when every thing from steel to cement or oil , car production is way less than pakistan even half of pakistan.

in 2016 Pakistan produced around 220,000 cars while only 20,000 car registered in bangladesh.

but for them we are almost same :)

Who the **** told u its 1550 for year 2017? no one even has mentioned it yet. you come out from where?
any source?
I checked back. It was for 2016. I apologize, I was under the impression that it was for 2017.

But that doesn't cha ge the fact that we have a much faster growth rate. The difference is below 100 now. It used to be around 400 USD 10 years back. Besides 1468 is also almost equal to 1550. The difference is 5.2%. 5% is sometimes referred as Margin of error.

Bhai last three years unfortunately this man almost never had anything positive to say about Bangladesh. You can check his posts.

Most South Indians and even some North Indians are positive about our growth, but some WB dadas are a special breed......:-)

Bhai, I think there's some insecurity. An independent Bangladesh prospering ahead would trigger the balkanization of India, I think many Indians are driven by this insecurity.

from 2010-2014 our GPD growth was almost stagnant bec of ongoing security opertaions and then during that i think you guys changed your base year also, while we were using 2000 base year as we didnt have census since 1998, which are currently in progress. for current year our growth rate will be 5.2-5.5 so this gap will increase further.
you can see from GDP PPP which shows real consumption power of the country. which is way more than Bangladesh.

if you will check any forecast from IMF, WB <ADB, you guys will never able to surprass Pakistan.
The reasosns can b many like area, limited resources , over population etc

Back
Top Bottom