What's new

I'm so fed up with Indian Scammers

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
" They make the YouTube comment section unbearable, they hurt businesses for their own benefit and can not accept that there is a mathematics and education outside of their country. Jee Advance should be cancelled honestly, what a waste of everyone's resources... I've had enough, I can't keep up with this anymore."

Every single call is from India... I just hang up most of the time but once in a while have fun with Jonathan, David, or Neil the agent or officer so and so :)

They always flood stupid comments on international news channels

So sick and tired of these starved !@#$%^&. These call center fvckrs are calling me every other day on my cell phone posing as IRS agents and telling me how my SSN has been blocked by IRS and I need to do something and something. These dumb as hell people, they call me in the middle of the day and wish me good evenings.

i get arrested every 2 days for tax fraud :P
Exactly that's what they tell me. They mostly call themselves David or if a woman it's Shannon. Talk to them for 20 seconds and you will know very quickly who's really on the other side.

Exactly that's what they tell me. They mostly call themselves David or if a woman it's Shannon. Talk to them for 20 seconds and you will know very quickly who's really on the other side.

I actually call them back and tell them how horny I am. But if you wanna get rid of these call --- Answer the phone and do not speak

Last time I was suppose to be arrested for a parcel in my name that contained controlled substance... :) While they speak broken angreji in heavy Indian accent I reply back in hindi and then the fun begins :)

Had a indian scammer call me a few days ago, told me “hello sir, I’m Alex from united uk“ as soon as he said united uk I hung up, they then again called me from a different number with the same line lmao, atleast make it convincing.

Fiverr gangus

:mad:
Untitled.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom