What's new

Illegal indians in Bangladesh - getting into voter list

I'm actually surprised you're not banned yet, you've been trolling for a couple of days now with some derogatory remarks, I have only posted some proper news articles.

Bharat Heavy Electrical offers to set up 2,000MW power plants

India gives $25 mn to Bangladesh

Bangladesh to benefit from India's advancement in Space

Did we get independence in 1971? Or is Bangladesh a colony of India?

Destruction of BDR as Bangladeshi force - BSF to train BGB in India

I am not quoting outside links ... if you want there are a lots of them....now say we are all pakistani agent(read ISI) demeaning bd and making it an unstable economy and country.

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with the word rape and Indians?you can't say one word without the other. A simple subject turns into typical Indian thread in a blink of an eye.
BTW,on topic,yes its proven.no matter what and how rajshahi is officially making a list out of desperation after local community in university area made a formal plea to DC office.

@Bong @BDforever why bd ppl work on our farmland on half price than their INDIAN counterparts.

Because they are not Bangladeshi. They are bihari, bengali, assame poor muslim. Or migrated from BD long time ago.

@Bong yesterday you promised me to be an host but now I want you to be a Sponsor will you oblige. (btw, I am a skilled worker being PMP, LOMA, AIII and CFA certified apart from being an MBA and B.Tech. which is taken for granted here in INDIA) Anticipating a warm response.

Please stay in India, we are already overpopulated with indians.

but @Bong and @BDforever feels that bd is doing far more than Indian eco, and on all social indicators... in fact they have forgotten their origin out from the atrocities of western pak. from 1947 to 1971 until we did it (through mukti bhani which they believe)

yes we are ... ask @Bong and @BDforever

We only look for future. No time to waste in past.

but @jaunty feels its against the basic Law of Physics... @BDforever and @Bong don't try to be smart otherwise we will click a picture and sell BD on OLX or Snapdeal or flipcart but we are not doing so ....i.e it is not going to be deal for anybody.

We Bangladeshis are very smart, but we dont use it always. See in PDF how we engineered this topic of reverse migration.
Now Indians dont dare to talk like before of illegal migration :lol:

@Bong @BDforever taka is akin to US dollar for us kindly exchange and oblige.

Rupee and Taka is now pretty much same

BTW That much tagging :sarcastic::suicide:

People from West Bengal are fine to come in a very controlled manner. Let's not forget, some were forced (or felt the need to leave) out of Bangladesh leading up to and also after 1947. We should have a very strict border though. But the rest of Indians, no. Bangladesh is for Bangladeshis but nothing wrong with Indian Bengalis coming over for work.

No, no indians should be allowed in BD. Yes Muslim bengali oppressed people can be allowed at some extent. But no hindu bengali and any hindu indians cant be allowed. This is a security concern. They will suck our every wealth and sell BD to india or any other country.

They are our core enemy. From creation of east pakistan to creation of Bangladesh. They are always plotting against BD.
All the chaos and misery in BD created by india.

Shoot at first sight for every indian rule should be imposed. These indians are just covert spy.

No, no indians should be allowed in BD. Yes Muslim bengali oppressed people can be allowed at some extent. But no hindu bengali and any hindu indians cant be allowed. This is a security concern. They will suck our every wealth and sell BD to india or any other country.

They are our core enemy. From creation of east pakistan to creation of Bangladesh. They are always plotting against BD.
All the chaos and misery in BD created by india.

Shoot at first sight for every indian rule should be imposed. These indians are just covert spy.

aami tuma bahlo bachi ... this frustation.... this trying to be out of shell(without being hatched) ... this anti-Hinduism rhetoric... this pain... this suffering... this being to do something but could not do anything... pathetic condition.... being bangladeshi... this lungi jumping.... this being shot in the air of itself reminds me why PAKISTAN kicked you out from their nationality and did what they could do with you and your bahlo bachi... samaj gya na... my sympathies and heart goes out for you.... crap creature....

aami tuma bahlo bachi ... this frustation.... this trying to be out of shell(without being hatched) ... this anti-Hinduism rhetoric... this pain... this suffering... this being to do something but could not do anything... pathetic condition.... being bangladeshi... this lungi jumping.... this being shot in the air of itself reminds me why PAKISTAN kicked you out from their nationality and did what they could do with you and your bahlo bachi... samaj gya na... my sympathies and heart goes out for you.... crap creature....

Yes this is what i learn from indian hindus. No need to show modesty. This is bitter truth.
As pathetic they will go we will curve ourselves to match them.

What the hell is wrong with the word rape and Indians?you can't say one word without the other. A simple subject turns into typical Indian thread in a blink of an eye.
BTW,on topic,yes its proven.no matter what and how rajshahi is officially making a list out of desperation after local community in university area made a formal plea to DC office.

:lol: Most inhuman society on earth taking about rape statics, go and search "two finger test of your country" this is worse, even animals cant think such thing.

:lol: Most inhuman society on earth taking about rape statics, go and search "two finger test of your country" this is worse, even animals cant think such thing.

Still this year March 2014, India used to apply this two finger test on its girls. And after banning it recently, you are laughing on us.
How shameless :lol:
India Bans 'Two Finger' Test on Rape Victims

Now see BD court already banned it in 2013. Now laugh more
Bangladesh: Court Prohibits Use of the "Two-Finger Test"

WTF you were supposed to reply my this post:

"Well it has something related to the lack of toilets in India, take this article as reference:

Lack of toilets puts India's health and rural women's safety at risk | Global development | The Guardian

In the evening gloom of their dirt courtyard, Raj Beti and her six daughters are growing desperate. They last answered nature's call 13 hours ago, but it's not yet dark enough to venture into the fields.

For generations, most of the 750 families in Katra, in Uttar Pradesh, northern India, have lived without toilets. They've grown used to holding their bladders and bowels, being stalked by wild boars and hyenas and, during the rainy season, watching out for snakes.

But since 27 May, when two girls, 14 and 15, were found gang raped and hanged after they went to relieve themselves in the dark, Katra's residents have been gripped by a new fear.

Also, I guess some men while trying to show off their masculinity, happens to commit rapes in India out of frustration.

Condoms 'Too Big' for Indian Men [VIDEO]"

How the random comments in your links are relevant here?

Really that is your excuse for that bloody f*** inhuman two-finger test ???

Two finger test is already banned in Bangladesh, you should better take a look at the situation of your country.

Activists: Get rid of 'degrading' parts of India's sexual assault exam - CNN.com

Advocates say the exam includes unnecessarily invasive and irrelevant procedures.

The exam can include detailed observation of the victim's hymen, the description of her nourishment level and body, and a so-called "two finger" test.

article-2806106-227C2ACD00000578-735_636x465.jpg

Next Bangladeshis would claim that their rivers are starting to flow uphill. :confused:

I think you should go to Jawharlal Nehru university in Delhi after dark.And then come here with your two fingers, where it belongs.....:woot:

Lol...
finally the jamaatis have somehow managed to catch some of the RAW agents :sarcastic::sarcastic:

On a serious note......you will find more than a thousand Indians in each country
for air,water and we Indians exist everywhere :pleasantry::haha:
Not a big deal

Back
Top Bottom