What's new

Illegal indians in Bangladesh - getting into voter list

Race you to Dhaka!

but @jaunty feels its against the basic Law of Physics... @BDforever and @Bong don't try to be smart otherwise we will click a picture and sell BD on OLX or Snapdeal or flipcart but we are not doing so ....i.e it is not going to be deal for anybody.

Last edited:
All my posts are blocked here while Indians are allowed to post any shit they want. Good, are some of the Pakistani mods here Indians in disguise?

How so when systems move from order to chaos? Therefore we Indians need to move towards a more chaotic country

but @Bong and @BDforever feels that bd is doing far more than Indian eco, and on all social indicators... in fact they have forgotten their origin out from the atrocities of western pak. from 1947 to 1971 until we did it (through mukti bhani which they believe)

All my posts are blocked here while Indians are allowed to post any shit they want. Good, are some of the Pakistani mods here Indians in disguise?

yes we are ... ask @Bong and @BDforever

but @Bong and @BDforever feels that bd is doing far more than Indian eco, and on all social indicators... in fact they have forgotten their origin out from the atrocities of western pak. from 1947 to 1971 until we did it (through mukti bhani which they believe)

yes we are ... ask @Bong and @BDforever

While it is better than us, that's for sure. They are planning on making Thorium reactors! Not even we can do that!!

While it is better than us, that's for sure. They are planning on making Thorium reactors! Not even we can do that!!

Great they are doing it since 1965 and they are pioneers in the technology (holding greatest reserves of Thorium)
btw they have mastered fusion technology as well. Its their patent and royalties whichare enough to make them the Highest per captia income globally. (I feel sorry for petro dollar countries .. as bd plans to come up with macro reactor as well fueling cars, aircra ft etc. etc. )

How so when systems move from order to chaos?

Concentration gradient. What you are saying is true for an isolated system; here there are two systems that are connected through a semi permeable membrane. :D

Concentration gradient. What you are saying is true for an isolated system; here there are two systems that are connected through a semi permeable membrane. :D

Its a good model for RO(reverse osmosis)

Back
Top Bottom