What's new

Illegal indians in Bangladesh - getting into voter list

kindly let us know how we should. Can't sell as you do. They are coming in INDIA. We respect all. I know you will troll and won't believe. You are not a believer as what I feel.

Well it has something related to the lack of toilets in India, take this article as reference:

Lack of toilets puts India's health and rural women's safety at risk | Global development | The Guardian

In the evening gloom of their dirt courtyard, Raj Beti and her six daughters are growing desperate. They last answered nature's call 13 hours ago, but it's not yet dark enough to venture into the fields.

For generations, most of the 750 families in Katra, in Uttar Pradesh, northern India, have lived without toilets. They've grown used to holding their bladders and bowels, being stalked by wild boars and hyenas and, during the rainy season, watching out for snakes.

But since 27 May, when two girls, 14 and 15, were found gang raped and hanged after they went to relieve themselves in the dark, Katra's residents have been gripped by a new fear.

Also, I guess some men while trying to show off their masculinity, happens to commit rapes in India out of frustration.

Condoms 'Too Big' for Indian Men [VIDEO]

Well it has something related to the lack of toilets in India, take this article as reference:

Lack of toilets puts India's health and rural women's safety at risk | Global development | The Guardian

In the evening gloom of their dirt courtyard, Raj Beti and her six daughters are growing desperate. They last answered nature's call 13 hours ago, but it's not yet dark enough to venture into the fields.

For generations, most of the 750 families in Katra, in Uttar Pradesh, northern India, have lived without toilets. They've grown used to holding their bladders and bowels, being stalked by wild boars and hyenas and, during the rainy season, watching out for snakes.

But since 27 May, when two girls, 14 and 15, were found gang raped and hanged after they went to relieve themselves in the dark, Katra's residents have been gripped by a new fear.

Kindly don't take it personally and feel inferior next time I shall mark you as well.

Kindly don't take it personally next time I shall mark you as well.

I'm actually surprised you're not banned yet, you've been trolling for a couple of days now with some derogatory remarks, I have only posted some proper news articles.

Also, I guess some men while trying to show off their masculinity, happens to commit rapes in India out of frustration.

Condoms 'Too Big' for Indian Men [VIDEO]

.Still not as worse as inhuman people like BD...

Bangladesh has received criticism for its employment of the "two-finger test" in rape investigations.
Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How these shameless creature can talk about rape ??? :suicide::suicide::suicide:

.Still not as worse as inhuman people like BD...

Bangladesh has received criticism for its employment of the "two-finger test" in rape investigations.
Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How these shameless creature can talk about rape ??? :suicide::suicide::suicide:

We are still a third world country and don't have modern rape investigation procedures, there's no denial to that, but compare the situation of Women in India and Bangladesh, you'll find better picture for the latter.

not funny :pissed:

I'm not joking. bangla desh is more developed than India. You guys have Thorium reactors!!!! While we are dreaming about procuring one by 2030. I myself am planning to to move to Dhaka.

Back
Top Bottom