What's new

Illegal indians in Bangladesh - getting into voter list

I fear they do not add "A" in between BD and it become super duper seller akin to Michael Jackson's album titled with same name. btw why bd ppl work on our farmland on half price than their INDIAN counterparts.
i see you are posting same thing again and again, so i assume you lost the spot since you are not coming up with new thing, i leave u here hahhaa

LOL. I myself am plotting to illegally live in Dhaka.

Me and almost all of my friend are hatching the same idea. We will give you a touch competition .... Because we always have had a Big BAD dream and aspirations.

Our women are safe..our media is so much active than any other country..look into your lungidesh...I think you have better knowledge about us than your motherland..
aaaaaaaahahahaha yea your media is active like some one harrashing a woman but the camera man or reporter are doing nothing just reporting live lol

aaaaaaaahahahaha yea your media is active like some one harrashing a woman but the camera man or reporter are doing nothing just reporting live lol

but many bd women are being sold as Maid and Surrogate Mothers in India and elsewhere.. Regards.

Me and almost all of my friend are hatching the same idea. We will give you a touch competition .... Because we always have had a Big BAD dream and aspirations.
@Bong yesterday you promised me to be an host but now I want you to be a Sponsor will you oblige. (btw, I am a skilled worker being PMP, LOMA, AIII and CFA certified apart from being an MBA and B.Tech. which is taken for granted here in INDIA) Anticipating a warm response.

Let the poor Indian fellas in, after all it's not their fault they are born as an Indian. The ones whom I met are honest, hard working people, especially the sweeper in my area. I remember in a monsoon few years back, the sewerage line in the area had a major breakage, by the time WASA came to fix it the whole place became too stinky. But the Indian sweeper came in and worked hard and sole to tidy up the mess, even after being a Brahmin, such people are always welcome. However, the RAW agents must be kept in check.

Last edited:
abey we don't need your Voter ID to vote, RAW rigs BD election Bigtime..........Fake Voter ID chote logo ko chahiye rhta hai...... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom