What's new

India gives $25 mn to Bangladesh

What? :P

All the BD members on here say "India is controlling the BD government", and all the Indian members on here are agreeing with them.

There doesn't seem to be any dispute on that matter, it's the one point on which both sides agree.

If you wants to come to the level of these BD guys, than most welcome.. china will become BD in one day. All the best! :lol:

You forgot these guys are religious freaks.

for what they give ? :undecided:

The credit will aid infrastructural development in that country, including building railway bridges, supply of locomotives and assistance in dredging.

India to give Bangladesh $1bn line of credit - The Times of India

along with this one......

India to write off $200 million from line of credit to Bangladesh: Pranab Mukherjee - The Times of India

we actually gave 1 billion,but then treated some 200 million as grant.so,its some 800 mil as loan.this article possibly talking about 200 million one,on which 175 mil already we gave.

you need some to buy a new Jaguar??ask me for loan anytime. :D

The credit will aid infrastructural development in that country, including building railway bridges, supply of locomotives and assistance in dredging.

India to give Bangladesh $1bn line of credit - The Times of India

along with this one......

India to write off $200 million from line of credit to Bangladesh: Pranab Mukherjee - The Times of India

we actually gave 1 billion,but then treated some 200 million as grant.so,its some 800 mil as loan.this article possibly talking about 200 million one,on which 175 mil already we gave.

you need some to buy a new Jaguar??ask me for loan anytime. :D
shadi ka loan bhi milta hai babu? i wanna 2nd marriage :-)

i am muslim no need permission next ?:pdf:

result of this post....

url

Back
Top Bottom