What's new

If you think the PTI government is doing badly, how can it improve?

So far this thread just goes to show that PDF is full of rhetoric and no ideas. I think only 2 or 3 posted anything with any semblance of an actual problem and solution - the rest has been rhetoric thrown in with the usual media cell copy/paste nonsense.
I don't know if you've heard of Asgardia

Asgardia — the First Space Nation, a unique international community of forward-looking people, a digital state with its own transparent economy focused on scientific progress on Earth and in space.

Maybe we can throw Pakistan's constitution in the dustbin and build a new crowdfunded model loosely based on the fundamentals presented by Asgardia.

Sirf jhoot aur munaafqat choor dai

Jahangir jahaz bar bar kar banday lai for vote to sahi aur logo lay zameer jag gai

agar dosro ko vote mil jai tu dandli ho gai aur paisa chal gaya

ya tu manay keh ye PM bhi paisey sei bana hai ya ab bhi zameer hi jaga hai

kisi aek baat per tu kaim rahay

I knowI will be attacked to be PMLN person but IK saidhe is different but he is alike them no difference

PTI needs to establish its core principles as much as possible at any cost, the rest are all Fasa Fiso:
  • Rule of Law
  • Meritocracy
  • Education
  • Poverty Alleviation

The Pak Deep Nation and State, which remains ready for Innalillai ve Inna Ilahi Rajeun vis-à-vis the Ehl-i Sheyatin, must elevate their games and put the proxy traitor/terrorists (PDM, PTM, NS, AZ etc.[=1M x Mujib] ) under the swords....

Get Lahore and Punjabis on its side. Get rid of CM Punjab Usman Khan Buzdar, Do Not loose Punjab at all costs!

I am surprised that there people who still " think" that PTi govt is doing badly -- Now how to improve the mess:

Capability, which Mr. Imran Khan lacks (e.g Buzdar)
even if he is capable, the system (which he is part of) will not let him deliver --our ruling elite (including the Generals) have destroyed the country for power/greed and would never let this system go.

So don't expect any good from the current system --- the system needs to go!
how removing buzdar helps pti and strange to know hater of pti suggesting what is lacking in pti so that it can improve?

Jahangir jahaz bar bar kar banday lai for vote to sahi aur logo lay zameer jag gai

I knowI will be attacked to be PMLN person but IK saidhe is different but he is alike them no difference
then you laxk the sight. Thing is you think he is king sitting on throne well he is not. govt is weak and if he say few words either SC or ECP will drag him to court due to been paid by opposition. lack of knowledge is also a main issue here. I dont mind if he is liar every one is a liar, everyone is a liar arent you? atleast his lying not taking my country money outside of the country and yet he is fighting 11 opposition parties and standing alone where in world you will see such thing name 1? aur jhangir tareen ki video hai ap ke pas please do share jaha wo paise ki batein teh kar raha ho?

PTI isn't in any danger, they won the lions share of seats this election, and while Gilani's win was a small setback, it doesn't actually change much.

PDM is still a disjointed mess of a so called alliance, and each individual member party distrust the others.

Even if a vote of confidence is called and IK loses, he'll simply call a new election, and reaffirm the fact that PTI is still the biggest and most popular party in Pakistan. Who knows, he may end up winning even more seats, which is why I don't think he'll lose the vote of confidence. The opposition knows that if there is a reelection, they're gonna end up losing badly, and they won't be able to use their "vote rigging" allegations properly, because they'll have nowhere near enough public support.

Two things:

First you need to learn what is "munaafqat" and who are "munafiqs" (dont just fancy the team, try to learn it first). Refer to the following video and try to understand what they were saying to each other before and where they stand now (alongside with each other) - THIS IS CALLED MUNAFAQAT - ( that too at the highest degree, therefore, dont just repeat line of Maryam - the mother of all evils )

Secondly, you are bend upon proving IK is same as "Thugs of Pakistan" i.e. Nawaz and Zaradi, PROVE IT !!!, because only a fool will buy it unless you put forward some analysis & concrete evidences of Khan's corruption and money laundering to prove him a thief like those two (only rant is not gonna do any good).

Last edited:
So I'd like to ask the question; If you think the current government is not doing well, can you please describe the negative impacts you have felt and how you think the government should do things differently?

1. Change Buzdar. Appoint someone who has the strength and vision to run a province with 1.5 trillion budget.
2. Make new provinces. Power should not be concentrated in only 4 places.
3. Accountability should be across the board. If their is corruption of any sort amongst his own ranks, he should deal with it ruthlessly. For e.g. why no accountability for Peshawar BRT? How dare Vawda lied in his nomination papers and still was allowed to became a senator? Walk the talk.
4. One way or another, bring down prices of everyday items especially food items. If a poor man is able to feed his family, it will do wonders.
5. Practical results should be visible for so-called accountability. Convictions should start happening for all these cases in NAB. It has become a mere joke.
6. Police reforms should be done in Punjab and Balochistan. If he can do it in KPK why not here.
7. Stop giving speeches about how corrupt Nawaz and Zardari were and how much they looted the country. By now even the aliens have heard him. It's getting repetitive and not reflecting good on him. Start acting like a PM not a cry-baby.
8. Full focus should be on CPEC. Ask china to bring industry here. Power is already surplus. SEZs have already been setup. Shouldn't waste a second more.
9. Ask his mouth pieces to start acting maturely. No need to reply to every BS coming from opposition. Take the high road. It will be appreciated more.
10. All government institutions and process should be computerized and linked with each other i.e. eGovernment should be introduced on emergency basis. Every govt. department must be interconnected. A big chunk of the problems he is currently facing will be solved by this initiative. No more paper based processes.

Last edited:
Bhai dekho Pakistan was developing when PMLN was in power and development is also happening now, I've seen new sewage lines being laid out mostly all over karachi. One is being laid out in front of my house. What we wanted from IK was to make it a corruption free Pakistan. To Bring back the looted wealth of people. And also the security institutions should not be "ON THE SAME PAGE" but they should be on the very next page as the govt controls the security institutions and not the other way around. He failed to do every single thing which we hoped.
Spoken like a true pee pee

It will start improving as soon as Cartoon-e-Azam PM Imran Khan hands in his resignation and apologises to the nation for being the only incompetent Prime Minister in 70-years to allow India to annex Indian Occupied Kashmir.

After that, he can go to Hell.
joker kahee kay

how removing buzdar helps pti and strange to know hater of pti suggesting what is lacking in pti so that it can improve?
Usman Buzdar is not popular in Punjab and he have done little to change this perception. PML(N) continues to benefit from this lack of judgement shown by PM Imran Khan.

How can the PM not see the obvious?

Two things:

First you need to learn what is "munaafqat" and who are "munafiqs" (dont just fancy the team, try to learn it first). Refer to the following video and try to understand what they were saying to each other before and where they stand now (alongside with each other) - THIS IS CALLED MUNAFAQAT - ( that too at the highest degree, therefore, dont just repeat line of Maryam - the mother of all evils )

Secondly, you are bend upon proving IK is same as "Thugs of Pakistan" i.e. Nawaz and Zaradi, PROVE IT !!!, because only a fool will buy it unless you put forward some analysis & concrete evidences of Khan's corruption and money laundering to prove him a thief like those two (only rant is not gonna do any good).
U know what I am not here to prove anything
You are open to have your own opinion and I don’t care
Answer the question or leave it
Jahangir tareen kay paisey aur loog khareedna halal aur baki sab ka haram?

for me is sei bara munafiq koi aur nahi hai
NS and zardari is another level but ye bhi kaam nahi hai

if you need a proof then salai machine wali bhool gai hai shaiyd app ko?
then you laxk the sight. Thing is you think he is king sitting on throne well he is not. govt is weak and if he say few words either SC or ECP will drag him to court due to been paid by opposition. lack of knowledge is also a main issue here. I dont mind if he is liar every one is a liar, everyone is a liar arent you? atleast his lying not taking my country money outside of the country and yet he is fighting 11 opposition parties and standing alone where in world you will see such thing name 1? aur jhangir tareen ki video hai ap ke pas please do share jaha wo paise ki batein teh kar raha ho?
Oh you need video lol masomeyaat tu app per khatam hai
Balochistan gov kaisey bani thi? Aur last senate election main kaya howa tha sab bhool gaya hai bhai ko?
Chalo koi nahi
Paisey mulk sei bahir gai ya nahi ye tu time batai ga

They can also start by respecting the elderly. The government must stop seeing older people as some burden on the country.

The elderly remain silent but their hearts speak to Almighty
Usman Buzdar is not popular in Punjab and he have done little to change this perception. PML(N) continues to benefit from this lack of judgement shown by PM Imran Khan.

How can the PM not see the obvious?

What could have Buzdar done differently? Everyone knows PM house runs Punjab or Governer house.

Its easy to sacrifice lambs like Buzdar. Otherwise Awan and Rashid speak for PTi merit

Back
Top Bottom