What's new

If you had a chance to live your life again...

Isnt it Halliday Reshnick and Krane?
There's one with Jearl Walker too. Referred to that when I was preparing for my JEE.

Not anymore, i have completed my bsc but am planning to do something really silly and waste two years cuz i dont have many options other than msc physics :(
Do you know, Mark Zuckerberg, the person who created Facebook is originally a student of psychology and the least Data Scientist of Quora is a man of Physics ? :D

apne kya ho sakta hai bhai, bus muqable ka koii ab takkar mein nahi raha.

Sir aissa lage toh yahaan aa jaya karo bathere log hain muqable ke liye. :)

And in your life challenge yourself and set up new bars :-) Don't keep your life static aissi feeling aayegi varna.

Your a great person its always a pleasure to read your posts.:tup:

Vaisse pee toh ni hui aapne?

Do you know, Mark Zuckerberg, the person who created Facebook is originally a student of psychology and the least Data Scientist of Quora is a man of Physics ? :D
bsc physics made me crazy msc would make me suicidal plus there are all the other shenanigans like theses and projects and what not and have you seen the gigantic derivations of master level physics mujhay to daikh kay chakar a gaye :blink:

I would do something with bikes. Racing. Rallying. Adventuring. Touring.

And there would be mountains involved. Really tall and desolate and cold. And of stark beauty.

Its a passion that consumes me.

As a man of extremes I wind it difficult if not impossible to do something with half measures.

@third eye @gambit @Chanakya's_Chant surely you have a lot to contribute here ?

The things I'd do are :

1. Take studies seriously
2. Not be a stickler for the rules and see things from others perspective too.
3. Not lose opportunities to make friends.
4. Use correct verbiage and tell the truth in a manner that does not ruffle feathers.
5. Respect human relationships & nurture them.
6. Save money & spend / invest it wisely.
7. Respect my spouse and see how much she does to keep the house & family running.
8. Follow my heart and do all the things in my bucket list - Bungee Jumping, para jumping , sky diving.
9. Applied for membership in Delhi Gymkhana well in time.

If I had a chance to live again ... I would strap a bomb around myself and bow myself up in a secluded place. I am tired of living this life and I don't want to live no more. and dont want to take any more avatar in in next life. I am done with humans. they don't appreciate me.
:blink:
Hindu jihadi??? :haha:

Thanks @Whazzup for showing me this post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I would have tried to study more follow Islam with more passion and would have tried to do Hifz. Also would have tried to some good things more.

Well I would have tried to study more follow Islam with more passion and would have tried to do Hifz. Also would have tried to some good things more.
And in my next birth I would take upon myself the heruclean task of drilling some sense into Zarviiii Bhai. :moil:

What would you have done ? What changes would you like to have in your life ?
Would you have liked to do things differently ?
Don't hold yourself back.. Speak of your mind!

@levina @SarthakGanguly @ranjeet @Imran Khan @Viper0011.
i will put much much more focus on my studies ever since my ninth standard and aim to clear IIT entrance exam

and then become a machanical enginear and then Mtech from IIT for automotive industry and then go to USA for further studies

and then join some big company like Ford in automotive research(engines) and then work in some S korean company like hyundai for some more years

then i will come back to india and set up my own company and design a light and very feul efficient yet powerfull peoples car (a saught of cross between NANO and Creta) and make billions of $$s which i will invest again in R&D and make some thing like a very light(8oo-1200 Kgs) yet very powerfull V8 powered performence car like X6 thats very affordable

bus itna sa khwaab hai :D

There are many opportunities ahead of us, so why should any one ask this kind of question....?

We still have a life until now.........

Back
Top Bottom