What's new

If you had a chance to live your life again...

If Id a chance to live again ... I would strap a bomb around myself and bow myself up in a secluded place. I am tired of living this life and I don't want to live no more. and dont want to take any more avatar in in next life. I am done with humans. they don't appreciate me.

Bhai aisa kuch karne ka erada ho toh hamei bata deejiyega pleej! Don't waste it in a secluded place.. I'll give you date, time & venue in advance..& yes! It will be a place full of exclusive people! :p:

Joke tha u missed this emoticon :D

Anyway if most people try to live like an emperor in early life there is high u can't make your rest of the life better.
But this is the problem with us Indians in general we keep on working our entire life time just to make our future better. :enjoy:
If World's entire wealth is distributed equally among the people, then the World will get back to square one, before the end of the day. :enjoy:

Respect...
He has witnessed turning the pages of some of the most important chapters of history in recent times! Priceless!

Is there anything that you would like to add ?

Indeed he was witness to almost all the key events, from the overthrow of Daud, the Khalq Parcham Revolution, the Soviet Invasion, their withdrawal, the downfall of the PDPA, the take over the Talis and the Mujaheedin, then of course post 2001.

As a matter of fact, I heard hundreds of interesting stories :) never got tired of them.

Afghanistan has been traumatized for too long, hope the future is brighter and peaceful

Let me take a guess, you are in the bracket of 20-23 ? Good news ! You dont have anything to worry about! Focus on your studies. And, btw, you will need some understanding of physics and a lot of mathematics in Software Engg later :)
Math aint an issue its physics that i hate and i know you need some physics in software engineering but its easier than what we are taught in bsc

Bhai aisa kuch karne ka erada ho toh hamei bata deejiyega pleej! Don't waste it in a secluded place.. I'll give you date, time & venue in advance..& yes! It will be a place full of exclusive people! :p:
Nahi bhai .... I will just get off the radar some day unannounced. I just want to make the most out of it.

Math aint an issue its physics that i hate and i know you need some physics in software engineering but its easier than what we are taught in bsc
I will help you out, with the best of my abilities.. Dont worry :)

Indeed he was witness to almost all the key events, from the overthrow of Daud, the Khalq Parcham Revolution, the Soviet Invasion, their withdrawal, the downfall of the PDPA, the take over the Talis and the Mujaheedin, then of course post 2001.

As a matter of fact, I heard hundreds of interesting stories :) never got tired of them.

Afghanistan has been traumatized for too long, hope the future is brighter and peaceful
Immense respect.
I wish all the very best for you and your country, from the very core of my heart:)

Now we know your name too, Asim vaijaan, one step closer to tracking down your basement harem! :yay:
kid-slaps-himself-head-oh-no-26517551.jpg

Any problems that you face, you need to PM me. Probably I can be of some help.
Not anymore, i have completed my bsc but am planning to do something really silly and waste two years cuz i dont have many options other than msc physics :(

Back
Top Bottom