What's new

If you had a chance to live your life again...

nothing of that sort... what i meant was some people say seemingly friendly words to you but they mean you harm.
haha.. those who mean you harm need to ask this question to themselves, what is their return on investment ?

It's no longer fun when you're on top of the game eh? Makes sense, it would be nice to relive the same human life, but without suffering or death for anyone! :-)
So, if you had a chance, would you have done things differently ?
@bongbang Don't just keep watching.....

Most likely pretty much the same now except getting engaged at such a young age and waisting two years in physics

haha.. those who mean you harm need to ask this question to themselves, what is their return on investment ?

So, if you had a chance, would you have done things differently ?
@bongbang Don't just keep watching.....

Would I have done anything differently if I could go back 2 decades you say? Not a whole lot, but certain decisions would be different, like going for a more lucrative career, more $$$!

@nForce check the edit^^.

I love Maira La's life, but could have been better, I always wanted more $$$, it would be nice to have tremendous power too. Could I be reborn as the son of an Emperor, please? :D
That's the question is all about. What would you have done differently, so that you could be an emperor ?

That's the question is all about. What would you have done differently, so that you could be an emperor ?

Like literally or figuratively ?

For literally start by taking birth in a different family and time period :D

What would you have done ? What changes would you like to have in your life ?
Would you have liked to do things differently ?
Don't hold yourself back.. Speak of your mind!

@levina @SarthakGanguly @ranjeet @Imran Khan @Viper0011.

Thank you for adding me on here. I wouldn't have played with so many girls hearts and would've realized the many good ones I came across, and that they would have given me everything. That's one regret I have, I've broken many good hearts!!

I wouldn't have been so focused on making $$$$ as that just comes with life. At a point, the $$$$ doesn't matter and it can be more than one needs if you have realistic expectations from life. I would've been less aggressive in life. But that's just me.

I am not sure, but I also probably could've done without so much advanced and higher education. I think out of high school, I should've gotten myself into a business doing Stocks and RE brokerage, instead of the complex executive crap I've been doing after SO much education. I think I'd have been retired a decade ago in a much younger age.

The rest, I thank God for everything I've been blessed with, traveled and lived in many places, entertainment, business, fun and all, I've done it all and done it to the max!! And I also thank God for being a citizen of my country :usflag:. I can't think of any place else where you can have so much freedom and ability to do anything and be whatever you want to be, as long as you put in the hard work needed.

I know India is headed in the same direction where people can be what they want to, so one obviously doesn't worry about a party who is headed in the right direction in many aspects. So that leaves Pakistan out of the two. I wish the Pakistanis would've let go of their 1990's care for Taliban and the love-affair with the military a long time ago, understood the power of civilian leadership and tolerance for others, gave a democratic system a chance like right now, and had become democratic. Thousands of lives would've been saved (Civilian and Military both), which were lost due to terrorism inside Pakistan if this beast of Taliban and AlQaeda was never supported.

The modern and stable Pakistan of 2025 would've come before the millennium of 2000!!!

Last edited:
If I had a chance to live again ... I would strap a bomb around myself and bow myself up in a secluded place. I am tired of living this life and I don't want to live no more. and dont want to take any more avatar in in next life. I am done with humans. they don't appreciate me.

Would I have done anything differently if I could go back 2 decades you say? Not a whole lot, but certain decisions would be different, like going for a more lucrative career, more $$$!

@nForce check the edit^^.

True baniya :P

Like literally or figuratively ?

For literally start by taking birth in a different family and time period :D
Figuratively. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in his mouth ehh ?

My Bsc is complete but i regret wasting time in it and not chasing my dream :(

let me tag my Bangladeshi friends here @Maira La @BDforever @bongbang @MBI Munshi

You mean like I born in this life? Or I born in another place? Because I have no control of my life. Its the surrounding which fixes almost everything.
I would have said to my parents to have another Son to put all their end life responsibility on him. Because I dont like family and want to live alone somewhere by meditation.

Back
Top Bottom