What's new

If you had a chance to live your life again...

I am living my life again...then i know the future....
I would have most probably turned into a baba with an annual turn over of around 1000 crores rupees

Don't we have enough of them already ? :lol:

Am I supposed to get the chance with memory of this life intact, or it will be wiped clean? Because if the memory is wiped clean, then I will probably make the same mistakes all over again! :)

Am I supposed to get the chance with memory of this life intact, or it will be wiped clean? Because if the memory is wiped clean, then I will probably make the same mistakes all over again! :)
No, you get to do it with your memory intact! That's the point

I would have done Engineering and joined DRDO

Creative satisfaction is much more important than what we realise
early in life ; when you are young money looks the most attractive thing

But Money doesnt give creative satisfaction

I will be the best.....
I can.predict worldcup,wars,markets whatever
Long long time back. I saw this small drama on tv..There one guy gets some magical power, and always gets the news paper of a day ahead delivered to him. He goes big on stock markets, makes a lot of money and property and what not.

Then, one day, he picks up that newspaper and sees the report of a big businessman with the same name dying in mysterious circumstances. Damn, that was a good story..Saas bahu has ruined it...

i hate jobs
images

Oh!! I forgot. I should have proposed the girl in my college which I realized much after I left college. Does not matter any way. Anonymity zindabaad.
Yes...now you are talking!
everybody..well almost everybody would have liked to correct that mistake, now isn't it ? :D

Make sure your wife doesnt see this :rolleyes1:

Back
Top Bottom