What's new

If you had a chance to live your life again...

I would have never joined PDF and Diplomat plus never would've started playing TF2 and Dota 2 too u take these 4 things out of my life and there u go 4196 hours of my life will come back to me :D .

On a serious note I don't wanna go back I'm 22 normal people should look ahead in this age and plan rather than looking back and thinking what different I might have done. :tup:

@Oscar @Icarus @jamahir @fakhre mirpur @coffee_cup
Don't hold yourself back, and don't be influenced by the answer of the other guy!

@Joe Shearer @Bang Galore @Rain Man @scorpionx @MilSpec
Let's hear it out!

to start with, i learnt that anger will weaken your position... even though i mostly am calm like the proverbial sufi or a cat, i should have considered that getting angry being in a politically and economically delicate position like i was in could lead to serious personal troubles... so anger is bad... to beat your enemies, get calm, get planning and get even.

and then i should have learnt sooner to react to the ladies who over the years were either responding nicely to my shy admiration or were creating i would say steamy situations... i was never a nerd but i wasn't the suave one either for many years even though i had the potential... and most of these situations were not in some college ( i dropped out early ) where it is easy but in random situations... i regret.

but otherwise, i am by attitude a happy-go-lucky person and have managed to use not-good situations to my eventual advantage... i have been a leader and a bold one, and i am proud that i do a few things that most can't or fear to do.

still, while i am proud that a few respectable and committed people have trusted me with important things, i regret having let some down because of my poor planning... though again, my current knowledge includes benefits because of those mistakes... also, it is to my credit that i have not burnt my bridges with them.

i am happy and proud being me - jamahir the calm, wise and long planning cat. :D

Long long time back. I saw this small drama on tv..There one guy gets some magical power, and always gets the news paper of a day ahead delivered to him. He goes big on stock markets, makes a lot of money and property and what not.

Then, one day, he picks up that newspaper and sees the report of a big businessman with the same name dying in mysterious circumstances. Damn, that was a good story..Saas bahu has ruined it...

doordarshan??

Forget about facing the Indians, the Pakistanis, the leftists, the rightists, the seculars, the fundamentalists....The question that you need to ask yourself is, "Can you face yourself ?"

Forget about facing the Indians, the Pakistanis, the leftists, the rightists, the seculars, the fundamentalists....The question that you need to ask yourself is, "Can you face yourself ?"

without shame, with love, with pride. :D

to start with, i learnt that anger will weaken your position... even though i mostly am calm like the proverbial sufi or a cat, i should have considered that getting angry being in a politically and economically delicate position like i was in could lead to serious personal troubles... so anger is bad... to beat your enemies, get calm, get planning and get even.

and then i should have learnt sooner to react to the ladies who over the years were either responding nicely to my shy admiration or were creating i would say steamy situations... i was never a nerd but i wasn't the suave one either for many years even though i had the potential... and most of these situations were not in some college ( i dropped out early ) where it is easy but in random situations... i regret.

but otherwise, i am by attitude a happy-go-lucky person and have managed to use not-good situations to my eventual advantage... i have been a leader and a bold one, and i am proud that i do a few things that most can't or fear to do.

still, while i am proud that a few respectable and committed people have trusted me with important things, i regret having let some down because of my poor planning... though again, my current knowledge includes benefits because of those mistakes... also, it is to my credit that i have not burnt my bridges with them.

i am happy and proud being me - jamahir the calm, wise and long planning cat. :D
Respect.. for coming out clean.. Something tells me, you have a lot more to talk about.

doordarshan??

haha.. no it was not doordarshan, there used to be six channels back then and now probably there 600 and I hardly get time to watch any. Probably it was sony or something.

Respect.. for coming out clean.. Something tells me, you have a lot more to talk about.

at this moment, one thing i missed saying that i have learnt to be suspicious, through mistakes.

It's the success and failures we have experienced that makes us who we are. If we lived life perfectly, then we would just become some pomp idiot who has never tasted failure and doesn't know how to tackle it. That person would be someone who has your face, but is definitely not you.

There are lots of things I want, but can't get everything in any life, unless I'm reborn as God. That's what I want to be. :D
2003_bruce_almighty_wallpaper_0011.jpg

There are lots of things I want, but can't get everything in any life, unless I'm reborn as God. That's what I want to be. :D
Remember this.. what man can do, God can never do.

2003_bruce_almighty_wallpaper_0011.jpg

Remember this.. what man can do, God can never do.

It's no longer fun when you're on top of the game eh? Makes sense, it would be nice to relive the same human life, but without suffering or death for anyone! :-)

One becomes overtly suspicious when he is closely guarding something. What is that ? Probably you need to ask that to yourself ?

nothing of that sort... what i meant was some people say seemingly friendly words to you but they mean you harm.

Back
Top Bottom