What's new

If you had a chance to live your life again...

My parents forced me to study bsc in physics i hated physics
Hmm.. what did you want to do ?

If I had a chance to live again ... I would strap a bomb around myself and bow myself up in a secluded place. I am tired of living this life and I don't want to live no more. and dont want to take any more avatar in in next life. I am done with humans. they don't appreciate me.
sirji.. we need to talk.. give me some time please, I will get back to you.

What would you have done ? What changes would you like to have in your life ?
Would you have liked to do things differently ?
Don't hold yourself back.. Speak of your mind!

But you haven't said anything about yourself, yet! :D

You mean like I born in this life? Or I born in another place? Because I have no control of my life. Its the surrounding which fixes almost everything.
I mean, like born again, with all your present experiences intact in your memory.
I would have said to my parents to have another Son to put all their end life responsibility on him. Because I dont like family and want to live alone somewhere by meditation.
Isn't it like running away from your responsibilities ?

True baniya :P

Yup. Very different from both my parents. For my ex-military dad, what matters most is career, honor, social status, great ambitions. Mom on the other hand regrets not continuing academic studies with a masters and a PhD, haha! I'm soo different! :D

Figuratively. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in his mouth ehh ?

Joke tha u missed this emoticon :D

Anyway if most people try to live like an emperor in early life there is high u can't make your rest of the life better.
But this is the problem with us Indians in general we keep on working our entire life time just to make our future better. :enjoy:

Software Engineering
Let me take a guess, you are in the bracket of 20-23 ? Good news ! You dont have anything to worry about! Focus on your studies. And, btw, you will need some understanding of physics and a lot of mathematics in Software Engg later :)

If changing time periods is an option than i wish to be a mughal prince with a giant harem :D

You're so like me man, we should hang out sometime and chat about getting access to your harems and stuff. :D

Back
Top Bottom