What's new

If you had a chance to live your life again...

There are many opportunities ahead of us, so why should any one ask this kind of question....?

We still have a life until now.........
Yes, this is a kind of question that probably, we don't ask ourselves regularly. Once in a while, a question like this, makes you stop, take a deep breath and introspect. That helps in taking our future decisions. The reason for doing the same thing on a community forum is sharing those experiences with each other, so that we can learn from each other.

@third eye @gambit @Chanakya's_Chant surely you have a lot to contribute here ?

I am yet to live my life - turned 18 last month only! Though from what all I have gone through both good and bad - I think I should have been more careful while choosing my stream - my interests were in arts and humanities but since humanities students in India have to start off by defending their choice to take up arts to everyone around them, I decided to go for Science just because of parental pressure and the never ending *log kya kahenge?* syndrome.

Science and Engineering are good - I am average student when it comes to it but a "good" arts student must be better than an "average" science student.

Though there's still a lot to come in my life :D

What would you have done ? What changes would you like to have in your life ?
Would you have liked to do things differently ?
Don't hold yourself back.. Speak of your mind!

@levina @SarthakGanguly @ranjeet @Imran Khan @Viper0011.

This life is already too much pain in the neck.I can't imagine to live it again.I will happily prefer to stay with God and to guard heaven rather than coming back to earth.No way man,being human is a huge responsibility.Just God forgive me if I have ever done anything to hurt anybody,but another life..noway man!

regards

That's all sirji ? What would you have done about it ?

@ Everybody

Speak of your mind..You have the power of anonymity!

lets's hear it out from @Atanz @A-Team @New @Serpentine @MastanKhan
It has taken me a great load of efforts reaching the very point I stand at the moment in my life, but if I would ever had given another chance, I would have chose to live a different life, not cause there is something I hate about my current life or there is something I ever dream to acquire, but solely because I would rather like to experience another lifestyle, cause I believe the most important of all, is the chance of life itself, and not the way you live your life.

@levina you deleted your post ? I just finally got some time to go through posts and reply. Saw yours earlier in the day...

Between you and me.. it is getting tougher!!

@levina you deleted your post ? I just finally got some time to go through posts and reply. Saw yours earlier in the day...
I realised that it was a very personal post, something that brings back a lot old memories. So I decided to delete it. : )

Between you and me.. it is getting tougher!!
Nothing comes easy in life. :)

This life is already too much pain in the neck.I can't imagine to live it again.I will happily prefer to stay with God and to guard heaven rather than coming back to earth.No way man,being human is a huge responsibility.Just God forgive me if I have ever done anything to hurt anybody,but another life..noway man!

regards
Come on!!!
Life is the most beautiful thing that can happen to anyone.
I love my life...I want to live it a 100 times more. Yesshhh! :agree:

Ps:
Having a bad memory has helped me get over things quickly. Lol

Last edited:
Nothing comes easy in life. :)

One thing I must say, I feel privileged to have a team like the one I presently have. Boys are really pouring their heart out.

I realised that it was a very personal post, something that brings back a lot old memories. So I decided to delete it. : )
It's alright. I understand :)

Be a little less arrogant, and should have behaved well with parents. Should have taken cricket a little more seriously. Should have proposed to that girl when I had time.

My list of regrets is too damn high.

Should have proposed to that girl when I had time.
Lol
No.1?
No.2?
No.3?
No.4?
Which one were you really serious about?? :P

Kidding haddi bhai...I know you get emotional at times.
Be a little less arrogant,
You bet!
You do sound arrogant. 8-)
:p::bunny:
One thing I must say, I feel privileged to have a team like the one I presently have. Boys are really pouring their heart out.

It's alright. I understand :)
You're lucky to have a good team under you. :)

Life is mostly misery and suffering. Most of the time is is unfair. It is the reason why humans have created imaginary places like heaven and hell, and an imaginary friend called god.

I dont think I could have done anything differently if the choices presented to me remained same(and the information I had).. in a sense my life has been more or less predetermined unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom