What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Iranian government really cared about democracy then they would have supported the Syrian people going out in the streets demanding democracy and ouster of al-assad. Instead Iran decided to support the baby killing dictator who barrel bombs and gasses his own people. UN has even stopped keeping count of the dead because its unimaginable and impossible to keep records. Iran has brought the foreign hizbullah terrorists to help al-assad kill syrians in their own country. and then Iran condemns israel for treating palestinians inhumanely, bloody hypocrites.

You talk of your own side of the story.

I talk in facts.

Fact. Iran has an elected president.

Fact. Saudi Arabia has an absolute monarchy (and kings aren't elected).

Therefore, Iran is more democratic that KSA.

Also another fact, Hitler was elected to German chancellor in nationwide elections.

Therefore Nazi Germany was more democratic than Saudi Arabia.

The real prototype will fly soon !
mHM3DMk.gif

Last edited:
listen you both. pakistan will never allow both of you to create proxy war either in iran or in saudi territory..
iran & saudia have childish mindset in geostrategic politics.. if you both will keep on ignoring to pak. then pak will definitely take care her own interests rather then so called muslim uummaah.
You're insane. Pakistan is an aid dependant and client state of the Saudis, Chinese and Americans. You have no clout with anyone except the Taliban. Saudi Arabia influences you, you have no influence over them, and you certainly have none with Iran.

I see that you are a good Muslim but tell did your prophet used bad words against his enemies? If so he is much for a prophet.but still you did not know anything about zoroadastarism and yet you said false thing about them I your ancesters got raped by Muhammad bin al qassim which today you worship him and you hate your Hindu brothers because of him ironic how the Arabs made you hate your religion,ancestors,and your brothers
The thing is I will always be a proud Muslim and incase of war I am also sure that I can fk u up without a second thought. Now fk off

I see that you are a good Muslim but tell did your prophet used bad words against his enemies? If so he is much for a prophet.but still you did not know anything about zoroadastarism and yet you said false thing about them I your ancesters got raped by Muhammad bin al qassim which today you worship him and you hate your Hindu brothers because of him ironic how the Arabs made you hate your religion,ancestors,and your brothers
Wtf:o:, atleast the indians come up with good propoganda, u iranians are jist plain lame like ur plastic plane...

I am a Shia, pray tell what threat do I pose to the Holy land. Is it not my land also.

Iran has its problems, but it is not a extremes exporting country like Saudi.

I don't know why some stupid pakistani kids get involved in usual sectarian BS between Iranis and Saudis on PDF.

I know you guys worship some peacock and fire.
Even Arabs embraced Islam what are you trying to prove here? Did they invaded Chechnya and Indonesia? We became Muslims by choice. My ancestors were Arabs not Hindus but even if they were Hindus I have no problem with that. Go search about Awan tribe in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom