What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talk of your own side of the story.

I talk in facts.

Fact. Iran has an elected president.

Fact. Saudi Arabia has an absolute monarchy (and kings aren't elected).

Therefore, Iran is more democratic that KSA.

Also another fact, Hitler was elected to German chancellor in nationwide elections.

Therefore Nazi Germany was more democratic than Saudi Arabia.

You want to give saudi lessons on democracy at the same time Iran's government support, arm and fund baby killing dictator al-assad who gasses civilians to death. Saddam used to gas iranian soldiers to death after Khomenei sent little iranian children to run on mine fields to clear route for Iran's army. But I guess using chemical weapons to kill is fine as long as it is Iran's proxy al-assad doing it. Iranians want democracy for themselves but kills syrains wanting democracy.

Arabs before Islam were pagans (believing in ancient Semitic pre-Abrahamic religions that influenced Zoroastrianism and most early pagan religions of the ancient world), Hanifs (monotheists), Christians and Jewish.

However I am yet to met a single Arab anywhere in the Arab world (regardless of his religion or ideology) who is obsessed about the Semitic pre-Abrahamic (themselves Semitic in origin) religions.

@SALMAN F

And what were your beloved Persians doing in-pre-Islamic times other than copying us Semites on all fronts that gave you guys your first taste of civilization? How did a tiny insignificant people (with a recorded history that is less than 3000 years old) suddenly become relevant if not for military conquest?

The initial Arab Islamic conquests just returned the situation to what it was before. You think that native Caucasians, people from Mesopotamia, Levant, Eastern Arabia (Semitic heartlands), Egypt (as well) or even Pakistan (IVC) had anything to do with some Persians? You are a bigger joke than I thought. Thinking that history began less than 2.5 millennia ago. So stop crying.
What the Semitic religions have to do with me or what I said I just replayed to his ignorance about other religion which his claims about it is false end of discussion

I don't know why some stupid pakistani kids get involved in usual sectarian BS between Iranis and Saudis on PDF.
Its not sectarian for me, i just cant forget the pakistani's slaughtered in karachi n iran was apart of that, iran was a compatriot of india in their war against us and still is, that niether can we forgive nor forget, us shouldnt either...

Khomenei sent little iranian children to run on mine fields to clear route for Iran's army

It's just amazing you believe in that shit ! :lol:

OK guys... Thanks for the fun !

Leaving you with your ignorance ...

GN

Yeah we should be careful because the pedophile Khamenei and his Mazdakist terrorists are coming to attack us in this shitty thing. I bet if I pour water inside this thing it will leak it all :lol:

iran-army4.jpg

Don't be in rush pedo Khamenei we will strike your terror state of IRan even before you you have your 313 Mutah girl.

Your thick rulers would dream of building that. Let alone MRBMs.

Sejil_19.jpg

Face it engineering wise your "country" is utterly pathetic.

You want to give saudi lessons on democracy at the same time Iran's government support, arm and fund baby killing dictator al-assad who gasses civilians to death. Saddam used to gas iranian soldiers to death after Khomenei sent little iranian children to run on mine fields to clear route for Iran's army. But I guess using chemical weapons to kill is fine as long as it is Iran's proxy al-assad doing it. Iranians want democracy for themselves but kills syrains wanting democracy.

Just wanted to tell you not to bother to reply to me any more, since you are repeating the same opinionated stuff and that is worthless.

Hi mods can you please wakeup and clean this thread and i belive this thread has been infiltrated with thread flamers, look at the members, post counts very low.
new members ? agents? .

anyway i am keeping neutral i told the members on pdf, that saudi/iran will drag pakistan into some kind of proxy war games. This union seems like it is just another conspiracy against muslims and pakistan. remind me of collaspe of ottomans.

saudis are jewish even sadams intel agency belived this and thier is a book on this and the guy was killed for revealing this.

Iran is not free from this crypo jewish grip but it does not have a rothschild central bank, which frustrates the zionist world becuase then they cant complete the new world order and the messiah. but saudis sell oil for dollars they have never done nothing for muslims world except sit down and conspire with israel against muslim cohntries.

usa was provided bases to bomb iraq by saudis but iran also worked with usa against iraq now iraq is thier province from iran side this understandable but why saudis provide bases.

All this chest thumping is in vain, no debates or arguments are necesary here, the simple fact n ground reality is that we pakistan will obliterate iran if they dared to touch arabia n there isnt a single thing in the world u iranians can do to prevent that so forget about arabia huh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom