What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
f313.jpg

Kahir313_Kokpit1_zps7a187389.jpg

Q-313-Review-by-Gus.jpg

By the same token, you could say that the Iranian regime is sectarian. They are against anything besides the twelver-Shia.

Do you know what was done to the Bahai's, the Zoroastrians, the Sunni Muslims in Sistan-Balochistan; along with secular Iranians against the Iranian regime?

Do you remember what Khomeini did to his opponents, and what Khamenei has done to his opponents?

:rolleyes:

I know my country's history better than you ...

Put weapon sanction on KSA, see if America cares. Putting weapons sanctions on America is even bigger of a joke.

Even Hitler can teach Saudis a thing or two about democracy, let alone Iran.
If Iranian government really cared about democracy then they would have supported the Syrian people going out in the streets demanding democracy and ouster of al-assad. Instead Iran decided to support the baby killing dictator who barrel bombs and gasses his own people. UN has even stopped keeping count of the dead because its unimaginable and impossible to keep records. Iran has brought the foreign hizbullah terrorists to help al-assad kill syrians in their own country. and then Iran condemns israel for treating palestinians inhumanely, bloody hypocrites.

If comes Persian carpeted with aviators. I am buying this.

I call it the fan-fiction q31313 because it looks like some 5yo boy dreamed up this plane with nothing more than a box of crayons and his imagination.

Ohh my godd, i feel so bad for Iranian citizens.. They don't deserve those mollahs and their lies.. Iran is a beautiful country, beautiful mountains and weather. If Iran was Secular country which works for Science and Industrilisation, they would be able to produce 5th generation jet for real, but with these dogmatic, backward mollahs... No, just no.

Come on Iranian citizens, stand up and destroy Mollahship, create Secular Democracy and invest into Technology! You can do it, you must do it.

It really hurts me to look at this plastic toy and imagine that there are Iranian citizens that really believes this thing o_O

If comes Persian carpeted with aviators. I am buying this.

Is there any Chinese carpet inside FC-1 ?

Ohh my godd, i feel so bad for Iranian citizens.. They don't deserve those mollahs and their lies.. Iran is a beautiful country, beautiful mountains and weather. If Iran was Secular country which works for Science and Industrilisation, they would be able to produce 5th generation jet for real, but with these dogmatic, backward mollahs... No, just no.

Come on Iranian citizens, stand up and destroy Mollahship, create Secular Democracy and invest into Technology! You can do it, you must do it.

It really hurts me to look at this plastic toy and imagine that there are Iranian citizens that really believes this thing o_O

Cool your shit down kid ...

The real prototype will fly soon !

@SALMAN F

Correct, you are a Kawli. Kawlis have nothing to do with Iraq, Arabs or the Arab world other than being what they are currently. The few that were not deported back to the hellhole that they escaped/emigrated from to begin with.

Exposed again.

I think that my very informative post should become a sticky post on this section.

You are a false-flagger. A non-Iraqi and a non-Arab. Your useless opinions when I expose the reality are worthless. Not a single Iraqi/Lebanese or Arab would ever write the nonsense that you have written.

Yes, their entire pre-Islamic "culture" is a copy of our ancient Semitic culture that they were civilized by. Every historian knows that and several books have been written by historians about this topic in detail. This influence was felt on every front just like the influence of Arab Islamic history during the Islamic era (1400 years).

Even their "Kings of Kings title" is an ancient Semitic title that they stole 1 millennia later. Don't make me laugh.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Kings

As for your mythical "ZaroIamirrelevant" he was/is an invented person that there is ZERO historical proof of ever having existed. This is recognized by every historian which is why nobody knows where he was born or when. Just legends. If he existed he was a native of the steppes of Central Asia (as per almost all sources) where there is no civilization let alone a single World UNESCO Heritage Site and he had nothing to do with Iran of today or Iranians who are Persified and mixed people of Semitic/Elamite etc. extraction mainly which DNA confirmed long ago. This Aryan nonsense has been debunked ages ago. This is also why Tajiks (where most of the so-called "Iranian" Islamic scientists were from) are not closely related to Iranians genetically. They are closer to Kyrgyz, Uzbeks etc.

So much for your "history".:lol:

Listen to the biggest and oldest ally of the Mullah's and what he has to say about Iran.:lol:

Iranian nationalists call Iranian Muslims for "Arab slaves" for a reason.:lol:

Oh, the truth is so, so painful. Back to crying and offering services to Arabs in the UAE, opening up kebab stores and selling carpets and pistachios to us.

Now be a good boy or the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran will hang you like a dog for being anti-Muslim.

Good, very good. Such devotion for long dead Arabs from KSA. In a city with an Arab name, founded by Arabs, and where Arabs are buried. Still the most sacred/holy site in Iran. You could not make it up. Hilarious.

This is your reality. Whenever you are around we will walk with our heads held high while you will curse us but unable to do anything about history or the ground realities. May this eternal grudge and badge of humiliation last for at least another 1400 years.

A little reminder of their military humiliations in case people wonder what this mighty "superpower" might be able to do.

1149px-Map_of_Qajar_empire_territorial_loses.png

I think that most people would bet against them winning any war and not only that probably not bet against them losing land in the process like for the past many centuries.

"Aryan" Iranian STRONK! In the real world those "Aryans" are at the receiving end of racial abuse and even murder even in "allied" countries such as Russia. Imagine in Russia Caucasians (who are much lighter skinned than Iranians) and Central Asians are targeted for their look so one can only imagine what they would do with a GENUINE Persian from Southern Iran.

This will annoy Iranians a lot as they think that they are a world apart from the region in terms of appearance while the entire world knows about the ground realities.

@Śakra here the delusion part that you described is relevant like on most other fronts.

You don't realize it yet but whenever your likes look, you are hunted by history and ground realities and Arabs are always somehow involved.

If it is not you crying about Arab regimes outside of Iran, your world evolves around crying about the Arabs that have ruled Iran for 40 years.

Even your beloved Safavids (Arab, Kurd, Turk, Georgian etc. mixtures) imported 1000's upon 1000's of Shia Arab Mullah's who changed (once again) the history and ground reality of Iran and whose descendants have ever since dominated the clergy in Iran and who rule the entire country today!

Arab Shia Ulema
After the conquest, Ismail began transforming the religious landscape of Iran by imposing Twelver Shiism on the populace. Since most of the population embraced Sunni Islam and since an educated version of Shiism was scarce in Iran at the time, Ismail imported a new Shia Ulema corps from traditional Shiite centers of the Arabic speaking lands, largely from Jabal Amil (of Southern Lebanon), Mount Lebanon, and Syria, while to a much lesser extent from Bahrain and Southern Iraq in order to create a state clergy.[37][38][39][40] Ismail offered them land and money in return for loyalty. These scholars taught the doctrine of Twelver Shiism and made it accessible to the population and energetically encouraged conversion to Shiism.[34][41][42][43] To emphasize how scarce Twelver Shiism was then to be found in Iran, a chronicler tells us that only one Shia text could be found in Ismail’s capital Tabriz.[44] Thus it is questionable whether Ismail and his followers could have succeeded in forcing a whole people to adopt a new faith without the support of the Arab Shiite scholars.[36] The rulers of Safavid Persia also invited these foreign Shiite religious scholars to their court in order to provide legitimacy for their own rule over Persia.[45]

Abbas I of Persia, during his reign, also imported more Arab Shia Ulema to Iran, built religious institutions for them, including many Madrasahs (religious schools) and successfully persuaded them to participate in the government, which they had shunned in the past (following the Hidden imam doctrine).[46]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam#Arab_Shia_Ulema

Even the fake photoshop "achievements" (copy mockups) almost all have Arabic names.

Don't ever talk about humiliation because when I think about humiliation I think about Iran and Iranians.

Imagine if all what I have mentioned where the other way around? I honestly would not know what to do expect for barking and crying like your likes are doing 24/7.:lol:

More cringe sucking up.
That's why I don't argue with you because it's pointless to argue with children which is sad most of the Saudis like that even the other khalijies said the same the said Saudis always insult and use bad words

That's why like mark twein said do not argue with stupid Ali said the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom