What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Most powerful country in the Muslim world", with double our population and half our GDP. And Americans use drones to kill your people on a regular basis. Those nukes didn't help you with your independence from America did they.

I think Pakistan's future is a lot brighter than Iran's. We are allied with the major powers in the world, China and Russia. Your economy was given respite by the Obama administration, but that might not be the case with the Trump administration. Drone strikes in Pakistan have practically ended, and we are not dependent on the US for anything.

If anything, you are begging with India with your oil exports trade, that have dropped 25%. India, is in bed with the US and Israel. You wanted to find alternative options for your energy resources when India gave you the boot, so you decided to jump onto the Pakistan bandwagon for the IP pipeline.

Before talking about Pakistan, please reform your policies, so that your citizens don't have to suffer the consequences of your government's actions. Even impartial nations such as China and Russia have not opposed the international sanctions against you.

don't engage in nonesense talk with Pakistanis, our goal is liberating Arabian peninsula from Saudi Najdi dictatorship in the case of war against Iran by Saudis

Cowards have atendancy to justify thier cowardice by labeling it asbieng smart...maybe it makes them feel better....

Yes ... Why not?

Nobody has the balls to kill our people with drones !

don't engage in nonesense talk with Pakistanis, our goal is liberating Arabian peninsula from Saudi Najdi dictatorship in the case of war against Iran by Saudis

:lol:

It's just fun ...

Cowards have atendancy to justify thier cowardice by labeling it asbieng smart...maybe it makes them feel better....
Lolz even 300 Spartans crush them badly :D . :p kidding dont mind & start crying

Yes a proud nation indeed.
Now consider rise in extremism and lurking danger of Isis that history may get lost like Palmyra and Afghanistan.
So listen to the voice of reason from Pakistan and join the alliance in war on terror.
Why would you engage a third front?
Think it through before answering.
If you happen to insult or use the usual lobbyist propaganda then don't bother.
Thanks
Dont bother with these vermin, believe me i have tried in the past, their hatred for the entire islamic world is extreme solely on sectarian grounds hence i decided long ago to return the fire...

Split ussr into pieces
The Americans did that... you were just a tool my sectarian takfiri friend. The Americans told their Saudi buddies to start funding fanaticism and takfirism in Pakistan (yourself a prime example), and the Saudis told Pakistan to steer those fanatics to Afghanistan.

I don't know how you're fighting that war against the USA, but you seem to be losing when they are freely droning whoever they like in Pakistani soil.

Lolz even 300 Spartans crush them badly :D . :p kidding dont mind & start crying
In hollywood if you nudge a car it'll explode like a nuke, shows how realistic that movie was.

Yes naked dudes in underwear f ucked them:lol:, they have no idea what real men will do to them...

Again with this Saudi slave I don't even consider my self as Arab so stop saying that

As for Iranians most of them are proud of their religion and culture they care less about the Arab curl filth which came from illiterate who did not know to right is name and you want to compare him to great people like Cyrus or prophet Zoroaster man you must be full retard:rofl:

As of your rat hole hero he was executed like a goat in the eid

You are a false-flagger. A non-Iraqi and a non-Arab. Your useless opinions when I expose the reality are worthless. Not a single Iraqi/Lebanese or Arab would ever write the nonsense that you have written.

Yes, their entire pre-Islamic "culture" is a copy of our ancient Semitic culture that they were civilized by. Every historian knows that and several books have been written by historians about this topic in detail. This influence was felt on every front just like the influence of Arab Islamic history during the Islamic era (1400 years).

Even their "Kings of Kings title" is an ancient Semitic title that they stole 1 millennia later. Don't make me laugh.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Kings

As for your mythical "ZaroIamirrelevant" he was/is an invented person that there is ZERO historical proof of ever having existed. This is recognized by every historian which is why nobody knows where he was born or when. Just legends. If he existed he was a native of the steppes of Central Asia (as per almost all sources) where there is no civilization let alone a single World UNESCO Heritage Site and he had nothing to do with Iran of today or Iranians who are Persified and mixed people of Semitic/Elamite etc. extraction mainly which DNA confirmed long ago. This Aryan nonsense has been debunked ages ago. This is also why Tajiks (where most of the so-called "Iranian" Islamic scientists were from) are not closely related to Iranians genetically. They are closer to Kyrgyz, Uzbeks etc.

So much for your "history".:lol:

Listen to the biggest and oldest ally of the Mullah's and what he has to say about Iran.:lol:

Iranian nationalists call Iranian Muslims for "Arab slaves" for a reason.:lol:

Oh, the truth is so, so painful. Back to crying and offering services to Arabs in the UAE, opening up kebab stores and selling carpets and pistachios to us.

Now be a good boy or the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran will hang you like a dog for being anti-Muslim.

Good, very good. Such devotion for long dead Arabs from KSA. In a city with an Arab name, founded by Arabs, and where Arabs are buried. Still the most sacred/holy site in Iran. You could not make it up. Hilarious.

This is your reality. Whenever you are around we will walk with our heads held high while you will curse us but unable to do anything about history or the ground realities. May this eternal grudge and badge of humiliation last for at least another 1400 years.

A little reminder of their military humiliations in case people wonder what this mighty "superpower" might be able to do.

1149px-Map_of_Qajar_empire_territorial_loses.png

I think that most people would bet against them winning any war and not only that probably not bet against them losing land in the process like for the past many centuries.

"Aryan" Iranian STRONK! In the real world those "Aryans" are at the receiving end of racial abuse and even murder even in "allied" countries such as Russia. Imagine in Russia Caucasians (who are much lighter skinned than Iranians) and Central Asians are targeted for their look so one can only imagine what they would do with a GENUINE Persian from Southern Iran.

This will annoy Iranians a lot as they think that they are a world apart from the region in terms of appearance while the entire world knows about the ground realities.

@Śakra here the delusion part that you described is relevant like on most other fronts.

Plz don't show a mirror to their created narrative. Inflation is sky high, their currency keeps dropping, they're still sanctioned, no one wants to deal with them, most countries dislike to outright hate them. Their delusions help them get through the days, please let them have that.

Plz don't show a mirror to their created narrative. Inflation is sky high, their currency keeps dropping, they're still sanctioned, no one wants to deal with them, most countries dislike to outright hate them. Their delusions help them get through the days, please let them have that.
While I dont like some Pakistanis acting dumb here and pointlessly getting involved in these Middle Eastern circlejerk flamewars, these Farsies should be the last people to talk about things like these

The Americans did that... you were just a tool my sectarian takfiri friend. The Americans told their Saudi buddies to start funding fanaticism and takfirism in Pakistan (yourself a prime example), and the Saudis told Pakistan to steer those fanatics to Afghanistan.

I don't know how you're fighting that war against the USA, but you seem to be losing when they are freely droning whoever they like in Pakistani soil.
:D yeah ussr was idiot that instead of putting weapon sanction on ksa they put them on us :) . dont they know it was ksa & usa behind their defeat in Afghanistan?

Yes a proud nation indeed.
Now consider rise in extremism and lurking danger of Isis that history may get lost like Palmyra and Afghanistan.
So listen to the voice of reason from Pakistan and join the alliance in war on terror.
Why would you engage a third front?
Think it through before answering.
If you happen to insult or use the usual lobbyist propaganda then don't bother.
Thanks

Bro ... As I said we are not stupid !!!

I won't forget how pdf members cheered for Isis and al-baghdadi before they start killing Sunnis like shias ... There is no difference between Isis and some PDF members!

And we won't join sectarian alliances ...

You are a false-flagger. A non-Iraqi and a non-Arab. Your useless opinions when I expose the reality are worthless. Not a single Iraqi/Lebanese or Arab would ever write the nonsense that you have written.

Yes, their entire pre-Islamic "culture" is a copy of our ancient Semitic culture that they were civilized by. Every historian knows that and several books have been written by historians about this topic in detail. This influence was felt on every front just like the influence of Arab Islamic history during the Islamic era (1400 years).

Even their "Kings of Kings title" is an ancient Semitic title that they stole 1 millennia later. Don't make me laugh.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Kings

As for your mythical "ZaroIamirrelevant" he was/is an invented person that there is ZERO historical proof of ever having existed. This is recognized by every historian which is why nobody knows where he was born or when. Just legends. If he existed he was a native of the steppes of Central Asia (as per almost all sources) where there is no civilization let alone a single World UNESCO Heritage Site and he had nothing to do with Iran of today or Iranians who are Persified and mixed people of Semitic/Elamite etc. extraction mainly which DNA confirmed long ago. This Aryan nonsense has been debunked ages ago. This is also why Tajiks (where most of the so-called "Iranian" Islamic scientists were from) are not closely related to Iranians genetically. They are closer to Kyrgyz, Uzbeks etc.

So much for your "history".:lol:

Listen to the biggest and oldest ally of the Mullah's and what he has to say about Iran.:lol:

Iranian nationalists call Iranian Muslims for "Arab slaves" for a reason.:lol:

Oh, the truth is so, so painful. Back to crying and offering services to Arabs in the UAE, opening up kebab stores and selling carpets and pistachios to us.

Now be a good boy or the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran will hang you like a dog for being anti-Muslim.

Good, very good. Such devotion for long dead Arabs from KSA. In a city with an Arab name, founded by Arabs, and where Arabs are buried. Still the most sacred/holy site in Iran. You could not make it up. Hilarious.

This is your reality. Whenever you are around we will walk with our heads held high while you will curse us but unable to do anything about history or the ground realities. May this eternal grudge and badge of humiliation last for at least another 1400 years.

A little reminder of their military humiliations in case people wonder what this mighty "superpower" might be able to do.

1149px-Map_of_Qajar_empire_territorial_loses.png

I think that most people would bet against them winning any war and not only that probably not bet against them losing land in the process like for the past many centuries.

"Aryan" Iranian STRONK! In the real world those "Aryans" are at the receiving end of racial abuse and even murder even in "allied" countries such as Russia. Imagine in Russia Caucasians (who are much lighter skinned than Iranians) and Central Asians are targeted for their look so one can only imagine what they would do with a GENUINE Persian from Southern Iran.

This will annoy Iranians a lot as they think that they are a world apart from the region in terms of appearance while the entire world knows about the ground realities.

@Śakra here the delusion part that you described is relevant like on most other fronts.

ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom