What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a false-flagger. A non-Iraqi and a non-Arab. Your useless opinions when I expose the reality are worthless.

Yes, their entire pre-Islamic "culture" is a copy of our ancient Semitic culture that they were civilized by. Every historian knows that and several books have been written by historians about this topic.

Even their "Kings of Kings" is an ancient Semitic title that they stole 1 millennia later. Don't make me laugh:lol:

As for your mythical "ZaroIamirrelevant" he was/is an invented person that there is ZERO historical proof of ever existing. If he existed he was a native of the steppes of Central Asia where there is no civilization let alone a single World UNESCO Heritage Site and he had nothing to do with Iran of today or Iranians who are Persified and mixed people of Semitic/Elamite etc. extraction mainly which DNA confirmed long ago. This Aryan nonsense has been debunked. This is also why Tajiks (where most of the so-called "Iranian" Islamic scientists were from) are not closely related to Iranians genetically. They are closer to Kyrgyz, Uzbeks etc.

So much for your "history".:lol:

Listen to the biggest and oldest ally of the Mullah's and what he has to say about Iran.:lol:

Iranian nationalists call Iranian Muslims for "Arab slaves" for a reason.:lol:

Oh, the truth is so, so painful. Back to crying Poorsian and offering services to Arabs in the UAE and opening up kebab stores and selling carpets and pistachios to us. Good boy.

Now be a good boy or the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran will hang you like a dog for being anti-Muslim.

Good, very good. Such devotion for long dead Arabs from KSA. In a city with an Arab name, founded by Arabs, and where Arabs are buried. Still the most sacred/holy site in Iran. You could not make it up. Hilarious.

This is your reality. Whenever you are around we will walk with our heads held high while you will curse us but unable to do anything about history or the ground realities. May this eternal grudge and badge of humiliation last for at least another 1400 years.
I see why Saudis who are animals in human shape bark too much

I see that what it said made you go crazy and barking a lot that's why to replayed twise and added more things t your second reply but I did not understand one thing from what you said if my opinion does not matter then why you reply??
يا سعوطي يا سقوطي يا معرص يا بتاع الغترة و العقال يا بدوي يا معفن يا راعي البقر و الجمال :rofl:

In hollywood if you nudge a car it'll explode like a nuke, shows how realistic that movie was.
Why so serious ?:sarcastic:
Did we complain when you try to convince us that ur plastic plsne is 5th gen ????

:D yeah ussr was idiot that instead of putting weapon sanction on ksa they put them on us :) . dont they know it was ksa & usa behind their defeat in Afghanistan?

Put weapon sanction on KSA, see if America cares. Putting weapons sanctions on America is even bigger of a joke.

Democracy lessons from Iran:omghaha: before bringing democracy to Saudi, try liberating yourself from khamenie :haha:
remember Neda from 2009?

Even Hitler can teach Saudis a thing or two about democracy, let alone Iran.

The Americans did that... you were just a tool my sectarian takfiri friend. The Americans told their Saudi buddies to start funding fanaticism and takfirism in Pakistan (yourself a prime example), and the Saudis told Pakistan to steer those fanatics to Afghanistan.

I don't know how you're fighting that war against the USA, but you seem to be losing when they are freely droning whoever they like in Pakistani soil.

In hollywood if you nudge a car it'll explode like a nuke, shows how realistic that movie was.
Whatever makes u sleep at night, it was isi on the ground in afghanistan against soviets, not the americans, read the "isi of pakistan" by a neutral german writer, pakistan was sent bricks from the berlin wall as a token of thanks after the soviets fell.. n 300 spartans is not hollywood fantasy u brain fart, its actual history..

Bro ... As I said we are not stupid !!!

I won't forget how pdf members cheered for Isis and al-baghdadi before they start killing Sunnis like shias ... There is no difference between Isis and some PDF members!

And we won't join sectarian alliances ...

Ok.
I am not aware of the past.
The alliance is present. You can only change anything if you are part of it.

Looks pretty grim the odds if you are not in it.

You got elections coming up. Use this voice there. Why engage in petty racism for the world to judge the Iranians.

I see why Saudis who are animals in human shape bark too much

I see that what it said made you go crazy and barking a lot that's why to replayed twise and added more things t your second reply but I did not understand one thing from what you said if my opinion does not matter then why you reply??
يا سعوطي يا سقوطي يا معرص يا بتاع الغترة و العقال يا بدوي يا معفن يا راعي البقر و الجمال :rofl:

The truth hurts which is why you are left with no reply when your historical nonsense lies are exposed and when the ugly ground realities (for your likes) are being shown to you and everyone else.

قبح الله وجهك مانت قحطاني انت حوثي كلب ايراني

Saddam did good when he deported all of you Gypsies and dealt with the rest the way they should be dealt with. No room for Kawlis in Iraq.

Whatever makes u sleep at night, it was isi on the ground in afghanistan against soviets, not the americans, read the "isi of pakistan" by a neutral german writer, pakistan was sent bricks from the berlin wall as a token of thanks after the soviets fell..

For sure Pakistan played a part, it had to allow Saudi to plant its poisonous ideology in Pakistan. Quite the sacrifice.

300 spartans is not hollywood fantasy u brain fart, its actual history..

Yes but majority of public opinion is based on hollywood misrepresentations of it.

The truth hurts which is why you are left with no reply when your historical nonsense lies are exposed and when the ugly ground realities (for your likes) are being shown to you and everyone else.

قبح الله وجهك مانت قحطاني انت حوثي كلب ايراني
The reason why I did not reply because I know your kind who bring nonsense to the argument but if you insist I will destroy your history in one article

I don't know what are you talking about what is qahtani I am not even arab so stop bringing nonsense

And we won't join sectarian alliances ...

By the same token, you could say that the Iranian regime is sectarian. They are against anything besides the twelver-Shia.

Do you know what was done to the Bahai's, the Zoroastrians, Sufis, the Sunni Muslims in Sistan-Balochistan; along with secular Iranians against the Iranian regime?

Do you remember what Khomeini did to his opponents, and what Khamenei has done to his opponents?

Whatever makes u sleep at night, it was isi on the ground in afghanistan against soviets, not the americans, read the "isi of pakistan" by a neutral german writer, pakistan was sent bricks from the berlin wall as a token of thanks after the soviets fell.. n 300 spartans is not hollywood fantasy u brain fart, its actual history..

Yes ... ISI of Pakistan ... They are busy these days near Iranian boarders !

And you said actual history ...

I can write a book about pak/Indian wars and how 300 Indian soldiers defeated Pakistan in 2 days and thousand years later somebody will find the book and call it history !!!

I cant believe that i missed this.. Can you send one photo of that plane you talk about?
f313.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom