What's new

"If the Saudis do anything ignorant, we will leave no area untouched except Mecca and Medina"

Status
Not open for further replies.

سردار دهقان در پاسخ به اظهارات اخیر وزیر دفاع عربستان درباره انتقال جنگ به ایران گفت: سعودی‌ها اگر جهالت کنند، جایی را غیر از مکه و مدینه سالم نمی‌گذاریم.
به گزارش خبرنگار دفاعی خبرگزاری تسنیم، سردار حسین دهقان وزیر دفاع و پشتیبانی نیروهای مسلح در گفت‌وگو با شبکه المنار در پاسخ به این سؤال که وزیر دفاع عربستان سعودی اعلام کرده که "جنگ را به ایران منتقل خواهیم کرد"، تأکید کرد: آنها فکر می‌کنند چون نیروی هوایی دارند، می‌توانند کاری انجام دهند.
وی افزود: ما به آنها توصیه می‌کنیم جهالت نکنند، ولی اگر جهالت کنند جایی غیر از مکه و مدینه را سالم نمی‌گذاریم.
http://tn.ai/1400848

Iranian Defence Minister Hossein Dehghan: of Saudi regime "does anything ignorant" will leave no part of Saudi Arabia land untouched except holy Muslim sites city of Makkah, Madina in response to recent threat by Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud to words Iran
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-saudi-minister-idUSKBN1830Y7

I can sense a lot of testerone:-)...

4225576.jpg

too-much-testerone.jpg

when will the war start?

when the turks arrive then it will.

All this chest thumping is in vain, no debates or arguments are necesary here, the simple fact n ground reality is that we pakistan will obliterate iran if they dared to touch arabia n there isnt a single thing in the world u iranians can do to prevent that so forget about arabia huh!!!
stronk
when will the war start?
It already has, this thread is WW3 :lol:

@SALMAN F

Pre-Islamic sex in the Arabian Peninsula
Facebook

Simply 90% of Saudis are adulterate.

It can be said that sex before Islam was distinguished by freedom; that is, with regard to the way the subject was seen, approached and discussed. Perhaps this was due to the nature of Bedouin society, which greatly reduces the complexities of social relationships, generally speaking, in comparison to the situation in settled environments.

The Arabs were familiar with various kinds of sexual practice, all of them within the framework of the male-female relationship. There is no historical record from the pre-Islamic era, in the poetry and stories from that time, of the proliferation of homosexuality in the Arabian Peninsula, at least not among the Arabian Peninsula’s most famous tribes. Nevertheless, according to some studies, such sexual practices did exist among Arabs before Islam.

There were many ways people could engage in intercourse in the pre-Islamic era. Some of them were passed down by Aisha bint Abi Bakr, who said that there were four, including the one sanction by Islam. Others said there were ten, including the four mentioned by Aisha. The most well-known types are as follows:

1 - al-istibḍāʻ

Wherein a man would send his wife to another man who was a prominent member of the community, such as a poet, knight or person of good lineage; the stranger would then have intercourse with the woman and when she fell pregnant she would return to her husband.

2 - al-muḵādana

Roughly translated as ‘the taking of secret lovers,’ al-muḵādana, is mentioned in the fourth chapter of the Quran, Surat al-Nisa. According to the chapter’s 25th verse, a man should not marry “those who take aḵdān” -- or, as the phrase is usually translated: “those who take [secret] lovers.” This shows then, that before the advent of Islam, some women would take lovers and those lovers would lay with them. However, there is a difference of opinion on how al-muḵādana was performed, both before and after the advent of Islam. Some have said that al-muḵādana did not include intercourse itself, and that the lover would suffice with kissing and embracing the woman. While there is also some disagreement over whether it was a secret practice or an accepted custom, most evidence suggests it was secret. According to one Arabic proverb about al-muḵādana, “that which goes unseen is harmless and that which is evident is wickedness.”

3 - al-badal

Wherein two men would swap wives temporarily for pleasure and variety without instigating divorce procedures or exchanging marriage contracts; according to the companion of the prophet Mohammad, Abu Hurairah, “in the time of Jāhilīyah, al-badal meant for one man to say to another: give up your woman to me, and I shall give up my woman to you and bestow upon you greatly.”

4 - al-muḍāmada

Wherein a woman would take one or two additional husbands in addition to her original husband; in dictionaries of classical Arabic, the definition of al-muḍāmada or aḍ-ḍimād is for a woman to share the company of two or three men so that she may eat with either of them in times of drought. It seems that this practice was not approved of, and perhaps the Arabs saw it as betrayal on the part of the woman. Yet despite this, it was an applied and widespread custom.

In one of his verses, the well-known pre-Islamic poet Abu Dhuayb al-Hudhali addressed the subject as follows: “You wish to have my company and that of Khaled* / Woe unto you! Can two swords gather in one scabbard?” The story goes that al-Hudhali delivered this couplet when his wife made his cousin Khaled bin Zuhair her second husband. Most agree that he considered the practice detestable. Indeed, for as he went on to say: “I see aḍ-ḍamad as a detestable thing.” With regard to the incident in question, he also said: “you wished to have my company and the company of my friend / No you shall not! Love my friend and leave me alone.”

5 - ar-rahṭ

Wherein ten men would meet and have intercourse with one woman, and if the woman became pregnant she would send for all of them; she would then choose who was to be the father of the fetus she was carrying and no one could refuse to accept.

6 - aṣḥāb ar-rāyāt (flag bearers)

These women, who were also referred to as al-baġāya or prostitutes by their contemporary name, would raise a flag to show that they were ready (and red is said to have been the chosen color of such flags.) Then men would come.

The above six variations are the most famous types of pre-Islamic intercourse, and they differ from the type of intercourse which Islam would later sanction, and which is known today as aš-šuhūd, al-‘uqd and other names.

With regard to homosexuality in pre-Islamic times, there are various stories, and it is difficult to discern their accuracy. Some people say it was widespread, while others refuse such ‘claims,’ basing their view on a theory that says the type of sexual orientation in question entered the Arab world from the neighboring cultures later on during the Islamic conquests. As for the issue of homosexuality among women, there is one unconfirmed story which claims that the first two women in the Arab Peninsula to prefer being intimate with one another other over intimacy with men were Zarqa al-Yamama and Hind bint al-Nuaman, daughter of the last Lakhmid king of Hira.

Islam changed the face of sex

With the advent of Islam new rules for legitimate sexual practice were put in place. However, some believe that Islam did not bring about a total break with pre-Islamic Arab sexual customs. This theory is based on the idea that although it regimented and organized sex for social reasons, Islam tolerated some of the practices Arabs were accustomed to before its arrival. One example of this is that men were allowed to marry four women.

Additionally, in Islam there are some acts which are not forbidden, and are considered by some to belong to the category of ‘al-lamam,’ or ‘slight sins.’ As the Quran says, “those who avoid the major sins and immoralities, only [committing] slight ones. Indeed, your Lord is vast in forgiveness.” According to the influential Persian scholar Ibn Jarir, Abu Huraira defined al-lamam as “kissing, winking, gazing and physical contact.” However, Abu Huraira cautioned, “should the genitals touch washing is mandatory, for that is forbidden.” The renowned Islamic scholar Al-Qurtubi also classified al-lamam as kissing, winking and gazing. “They are the lesser sins that can only be avoided by those who devote themselves to God,” Al-Qurtubi explained.

* The verb/pronoun combination taḍmadīn, which shares the same root as al-muḍāmada and aḍ-ḍimād, has been rendered as “to have the company of me” in this translation.

Haha we should threat them like Abbasis.
In December 945 Aḥmad occupied the ʿAbbāsid capital of Baghdad as amīr al-umarāʾ (commander in chief) and, reducing the Sunnī caliphs to puppet status, established Būyid rule (January 946).

Hahah abbasids became slaves of Persian buyids, and we opened the gates of baghdad for the mongols to massacre them. The mongols had armenian and iranian soldiers in their army when they invaded baghdad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baghdad_(946)

Mongols feared that a supernatural disaster would strike if the blood of Al-Musta'sim, a direct descendant of Muhammad's uncle Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, and the last reigning Abbasid caliph in Baghdad, was spilled. The Shiites of Persia stated that no such calamity had happened after the deaths of Husayn ibn Ali; nevertheless, as a precaution and in accordance with a Mongol taboo which forbade spilling royal blood, Hulagu had Al-Musta'sim wrapped in a carpet and trampled to death by horses on 20 February 1258. The Caliph's immediate family was also executed, with the lone exceptions of his youngest son who was sent to Mongolia, and a daughter who became a slave in the harem of Hulagu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

@SALMAN F

Correct, you are a Kawli. Kawlis have nothing to do with Iraq, Arabs or the Arab world other than being what they are currently. The few that were not deported back to the hellhole that they escaped/emigrated from to begin with.

Exposed again.

I think that my very informative post should become a sticky post on this section.

Again with this Saudi slave I don't even consider my self as Arab so stop saying that

As for Iranians most of them are proud of their religion and culture they care less about the Arab curl filth which came from illiterate who did not know to right is name and you want to compare him to great people like Cyrus or prophet Zoroaster man you must be full retard:rofl:

As of your rat hole hero he was executed like a goat in the eid

You are a false-flagger. A non-Iraqi and a non-Arab. Your useless opinions when I expose the reality are worthless. Not a single Iraqi/Lebanese or Arab would ever write the nonsense that you have written.

Yes, their entire pre-Islamic "culture" is a copy of our ancient Semitic culture that they were civilized by. Every historian knows that and several books have been written by historians about this topic in detail. This influence was felt on every front just like the influence of Arab Islamic history during the Islamic era (1400 years).

Even their "Kings of Kings title" is an ancient Semitic title that they stole 1 millennia later. Don't make me laugh.:lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Kings

As for your mythical "ZaroIamirrelevant" he was/is an invented person that there is ZERO historical proof of ever having existed. This is recognized by every historian which is why nobody knows where he was born or when. Just legends. If he existed he was a native of the steppes of Central Asia (as per almost all sources) where there is no civilization let alone a single World UNESCO Heritage Site and he had nothing to do with Iran of today or Iranians who are Persified and mixed people of Semitic/Elamite etc. extraction mainly which DNA confirmed long ago. This Aryan nonsense has been debunked ages ago. This is also why Tajiks (where most of the so-called "Iranian" Islamic scientists were from) are not closely related to Iranians genetically. They are closer to Kyrgyz, Uzbeks etc.

So much for your "history".:lol:

Listen to the biggest and oldest ally of the Mullah's and what he has to say about Iran.:lol:

Iranian nationalists call Iranian Muslims for "Arab slaves" for a reason.:lol:

Oh, the truth is so, so painful. Back to crying and offering services to Arabs in the UAE, opening up kebab stores and selling carpets and pistachios to us.

Now be a good boy or the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran will hang you like a dog for being anti-Muslim.

Good, very good. Such devotion for long dead Arabs from KSA. In a city with an Arab name, founded by Arabs, and where Arabs are buried. Still the most sacred/holy site in Iran. You could not make it up. Hilarious.

This is your reality. Whenever you are around we will walk with our heads held high while you will curse us but unable to do anything about history or the ground realities. May this eternal grudge and badge of humiliation last for at least another 1400 years.

A little reminder of their military humiliations in case people wonder what this mighty "superpower" might be able to do.

1149px-Map_of_Qajar_empire_territorial_loses.png

Even Oman used to rule much of Southern Iran before the Brits emerged.

I think that most people would bet against them winning any war and not only that probably not bet against them losing land in the process like for the past many centuries.

"Aryan" Iranian STRONK! In the real world those "Aryans" are at the receiving end of racial abuse and even murder even in "allied" countries such as Russia. Imagine in Russia Caucasians (who are much lighter skinned than Iranians) and Central Asians are targeted for their look so one can only imagine what they would do with a GENUINE Persian from Southern Iran.

This will annoy Iranians a lot as they think that they are a world apart from the region in terms of appearance while the entire world knows about the ground realities.

@Śakra here the delusion part that you described is relevant like on most other fronts.

Plz don't show a mirror to their created narrative. Inflation is sky high, their currency keeps dropping, they're still sanctioned, no one wants to deal with them, most countries dislike to outright hate them. Their delusions help them get through the days, please let them have that.

You don't realize it yet but whenever your likes look, you are hunted by history and ground realities and Arabs are always somehow involved.

If it is not you crying about Arab regimes outside of Iran, your world evolves around crying about the Arabs that have ruled Iran for 40 years.

Even your beloved Safavids (Arab, Kurd, Turk, Georgian etc. mixtures) imported 1000's upon 1000's of Shia Arab Mullah's who changed (once again) the history and ground reality of Iran and whose descendants have ever since dominated the clergy in Iran and who rule the entire country today!

Arab Shia Ulema
After the conquest, Ismail began transforming the religious landscape of Iran by imposing Twelver Shiism on the populace. Since most of the population embraced Sunni Islam and since an educated version of Shiism was scarce in Iran at the time, Ismail imported a new Shia Ulema corps from traditional Shiite centers of the Arabic speaking lands, largely from Jabal Amil (of Southern Lebanon), Mount Lebanon, and Syria, while to a much lesser extent from Bahrain and Southern Iraq in order to create a state clergy.[37][38][39][40] Ismail offered them land and money in return for loyalty. These scholars taught the doctrine of Twelver Shiism and made it accessible to the population and energetically encouraged conversion to Shiism.[34][41][42][43] To emphasize how scarce Twelver Shiism was then to be found in Iran, a chronicler tells us that only one Shia text could be found in Ismail’s capital Tabriz.[44] Thus it is questionable whether Ismail and his followers could have succeeded in forcing a whole people to adopt a new faith without the support of the Arab Shiite scholars.[36] The rulers of Safavid Persia also invited these foreign Shiite religious scholars to their court in order to provide legitimacy for their own rule over Persia.[45]

Abbas I of Persia, during his reign, also imported more Arab Shia Ulema to Iran, built religious institutions for them, including many Madrasahs (religious schools) and successfully persuaded them to participate in the government, which they had shunned in the past (following the Hidden imam doctrine).[46]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safavid_conversion_of_Iran_to_Shia_Islam#Arab_Shia_Ulema

Even the fake photoshop "achievements" (copy mockups) almost all have Arabic names.

Don't ever talk about humiliation because when I think about humiliation I think about Iran and Iranians.

Imagine if all what I have mentioned where the other way around? I honestly would not know what to do expect for barking and crying like your likes are doing 24/7.:lol:

More cringe sucking up.

Anyway fun aside, almost all the Iranians here and elsewhere are Persified people and the only genuine Persians are from Southern Iran which is next door to Eastern Arabia. So even that can easily be taken from you guys. Pathetic!

Here is a real Persian anti-Muslim Kuwaiti (national) being tolerated by Kuwaiti society. Look at the dress. Arabized like all of them.

And yet the Iranian Arabs after 1400 years still proudly wear their traditional clothing, speak their language, have their own unique culture and traditions despite living in a sea of foreigners. Never adopting "Persian traditional clothing" (do you guys even have any left - seem to have adopted more foreign culture - this time Western) etc.

I know you guys worship some peacock and fire.
Even Arabs embraced Islam what are you trying to prove here? Did they invaded Chechnya and Indonesia? We became Muslims by choice. My ancestors were Arabs not Hindus but even if they were Hindus I have no problem with that. Go search about Awan tribe in Pakistan.

Arabs before Islam were pagans (believing in ancient Semitic pre-Abrahamic religions that influenced Zoroastrianism and most early pagan religions of the ancient world), Hanifs (monotheists), Christians and Jewish.

However I am yet to met a single Arab anywhere in the Arab world (regardless of his religion or ideology) who is obsessed about the Semitic pre-Abrahamic (themselves Semitic in origin) religions.

@SALMAN F

And what were your beloved Persians doing in-pre-Islamic times other than copying us Semites on all fronts that gave you guys your first taste of civilization? How did a tiny insignificant people (with a recorded history that is less than 3000 years old) suddenly become relevant if not for military conquest?

The initial Arab Islamic conquests just returned the situation to what it was before. You think that native Caucasians, people from Mesopotamia, Levant, Eastern Arabia (Semitic heartlands), Egypt (as well) or even Pakistan (IVC) had anything to do with some Persians? You are a bigger joke than I thought. Thinking that history began less than 2.5 millennia ago. So stop crying.

As for pedophilia, don't even go there. In pre-Islamic Iran incest was very common.

https://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/02/10/marrige-between-mother-son/

Google xwēdōdah (incest in Persian).

Arabia was much more liberal as well in ancient times. Arabia alone has had more female rulers than Iran alone. 2 of the 3 most famous ancient queens were Arab. Queen Sheba, Queen Zenobia. The other was Cleopatra (Greek).

Can you name a single famous Iranian queen?

Oh, and your Zoroastrians (based on a legendary person not attested in history and who according to the known legends was from the steppes of Central Asia - thus nothing to do with Iran or Iranians who are Persified people of mostly an Semitic/Elamite/Caucasian extraction pre the many conquests by foreigners) used to bury people in the open and make birds eat the flesh in the open.

Still practiced to this day by the tiny remaining minority of Zoroastrians in India.

You share that with Tibetans. I once saw a documentary of them throwing dead bodies for birds (eagles) to eat!

If Muslims should leave Islam (at least the Arab ones or people from the Middle East) they should adopt superior pagan religions over that Zoroastrianism thing. The oldest attested religions moreover!

Pakistan is only 70 years old, was most of the time in its history either part of greater Iran or greater India (aryavarta). Today almost 100 percent of Pakistan are either Iranian nations (pashtuns and baluch) or Indic/Indian nations.

There's nothing called "Indic" nations. Dravidians stole this term from the Sindh region. They are not us. Aryavarta belonged to our ancestors.

The recent invention of pakistan puts it in a identity problem, because if they claim old history they have to respect history of India and Iran. If they go for muslim history, that's only 1400 years old and the caliphates in Pakistan didnt last longer than 200 years (umayads and abbasids). Other problem is that you're no arabs. So this young/new country, with its Iranian name and almost Iranian National anthem, combined with its Iranian and Indic peoples and official Indic language, has a identity problem below the surface.

Pakistan acronym is new, the people it represents (Punjabi, Aghans, Kashmiris etc.) are not.

We claim all history on our land, Islamic or not.

We can use whatever language we want as Lingua franca on our land, can even switch to Spanish if we want - none of your business.

They're still mostly ethnic Indians, but muslim Indians. They can deny it, but they are what they hate. That's what happens when foreigners create new fake identities in our regions.

There is nothing called Indians. The proper name is Sindh. Those who stole this name are Dravidians.

Pakistan didnt exist, it was either India or Iran. It's indeed funny if some pakistani claims that Iran or India was occupied by this and that because they themselves were also part of either Iran or India.

So when Arabs or Mongols were whooping your as$es, where was Iran? You talk like Iran is a continuously existing political entity.

@SALMAN F And others

Pre-Islamic sex in the Arabian Peninsula
Facebook

Simply 90% of Saudis are adulterate.

It can be said that sex before Islam was distinguished by freedom; that is, with regard to the way the subject was seen, approached and discussed. Perhaps this was due to the nature of Bedouin society, which greatly reduces the complexities of social relationships, generally speaking, in comparison to the situation in settled environments.

The Arabs were familiar with various kinds of sexual practice, all of them within the framework of the male-female relationship. There is no historical record from the pre-Islamic era, in the poetry and stories from that time, of the proliferation of homosexuality in the Arabian Peninsula, at least not among the Arabian Peninsula’s most famous tribes. Nevertheless, according to some studies, such sexual practices did exist among Arabs before Islam.

There were many ways people could engage in intercourse in the pre-Islamic era. Some of them were passed down by Aisha bint Abi Bakr, who said that there were four, including the one sanction by Islam. Others said there were ten, including the four mentioned by Aisha. The most well-known types are as follows:

1 - al-istibḍāʻ

Wherein a man would send his wife to another man who was a prominent member of the community, such as a poet, knight or person of good lineage; the stranger would then have intercourse with the woman and when she fell pregnant she would return to her husband.

2 - al-muḵādana

Roughly translated as ‘the taking of secret lovers,’ al-muḵādana, is mentioned in the fourth chapter of the Quran, Surat al-Nisa. According to the chapter’s 25th verse, a man should not marry “those who take aḵdān” -- or, as the phrase is usually translated: “those who take [secret] lovers.” This shows then, that before the advent of Islam, some women would take lovers and those lovers would lay with them. However, there is a difference of opinion on how al-muḵādana was performed, both before and after the advent of Islam. Some have said that al-muḵādana did not include intercourse itself, and that the lover would suffice with kissing and embracing the woman. While there is also some disagreement over whether it was a secret practice or an accepted custom, most evidence suggests it was secret. According to one Arabic proverb about al-muḵādana, “that which goes unseen is harmless and that which is evident is wickedness.”

3 - al-badal

Wherein two men would swap wives temporarily for pleasure and variety without instigating divorce procedures or exchanging marriage contracts; according to the companion of the prophet Mohammad, Abu Hurairah, “in the time of Jāhilīyah, al-badal meant for one man to say to another: give up your woman to me, and I shall give up my woman to you and bestow upon you greatly.”

4 - al-muḍāmada

Wherein a woman would take one or two additional husbands in addition to her original husband; in dictionaries of classical Arabic, the definition of al-muḍāmada or aḍ-ḍimād is for a woman to share the company of two or three men so that she may eat with either of them in times of drought. It seems that this practice was not approved of, and perhaps the Arabs saw it as betrayal on the part of the woman. Yet despite this, it was an applied and widespread custom.

In one of his verses, the well-known pre-Islamic poet Abu Dhuayb al-Hudhali addressed the subject as follows: “You wish to have my company and that of Khaled* / Woe unto you! Can two swords gather in one scabbard?” The story goes that al-Hudhali delivered this couplet when his wife made his cousin Khaled bin Zuhair her second husband. Most agree that he considered the practice detestable. Indeed, for as he went on to say: “I see aḍ-ḍamad as a detestable thing.” With regard to the incident in question, he also said: “you wished to have my company and the company of my friend / No you shall not! Love my friend and leave me alone.”

5 - ar-rahṭ

Wherein ten men would meet and have intercourse with one woman, and if the woman became pregnant she would send for all of them; she would then choose who was to be the father of the fetus she was carrying and no one could refuse to accept.

6 - aṣḥāb ar-rāyāt (flag bearers)

These women, who were also referred to as al-baġāya or prostitutes by their contemporary name, would raise a flag to show that they were ready (and red is said to have been the chosen color of such flags.) Then men would come.

The above six variations are the most famous types of pre-Islamic intercourse, and they differ from the type of intercourse which Islam would later sanction, and which is known today as aš-šuhūd, al-‘uqd and other names.

With regard to homosexuality in pre-Islamic times, there are various stories, and it is difficult to discern their accuracy. Some people say it was widespread, while others refuse such ‘claims,’ basing their view on a theory that says the type of sexual orientation in question entered the Arab world from the neighboring cultures later on during the Islamic conquests. As for the issue of homosexuality among women, there is one unconfirmed story which claims that the first two women in the Arab Peninsula to prefer being intimate with one another other over intimacy with men were Zarqa al-Yamama and Hind bint al-Nuaman, daughter of the last Lakhmid king of Hira.

Iran has lost a lot of good will & support in the muslim world, by funding and arming a dictator like al-assad who gasses his own people, children to death.
What is muslim world, Ummah is is a far away story/myth for the biggest part of the world, including the so called "muslim world" , they don't give a damn about what happens in syria, same for many asian countries. Except saudi arabia, uae, qatar no one cares about the view of this imaginary ummah. And the world is much bigger than imaginary ummah, we can work with russia, china, india, japan europe and also some neighbouring countries like Iraq, Syria.

Assad is based specifically because he gasses islamists, that's the only language they understand.
Hope he continues with his pest removal until all the rebel scum are gone.
Assad will stay, even if the rats would win they have to build up a desert and only building material will be the bone of their kids and parents.

I know you guys worship some peacock and fire.
Even Arabs embraced Islam what are you trying to prove here? Did they invaded Chechnya and Indonesia? We became Muslims by choice. My ancestors were Arabs not Hindus but even if they were Hindus I have no problem with that. Go search about Awan tribe in Pakistan.
You worship a black stone and a cube? if your ancestors were arabs go back to your place and stop talking indic (urdu) language.

There's nothing called "Indic" nations. Dravidians stole this term from the Sindh region. They are not us. Aryavarta belonged to our ancestors.

Pakistan acronym is new, the people it represents (Punjabi, Aghans, Kashmiris etc.) are not.

We claim all history on our land, Islamic or not.

We can use whatever language we want as Lingua franca on our land, can even switch to Spanish if we want - none of your business.

There is nothing called Indians. The proper name is Sindh. Those who stole this name are Dravidians.

So when Arabs or Mongols were whooping your as$es, where was Iran? You talk like Iran is a continuously existing political entity.

THE IVC has nothing to do with Iran (which is a entity that is less than 2600 years old) nor do Pakistanis or other South Asians have a genetic connection to Iranians anymore than you guys have with neighboring Arabia or wider Middle East.

As for his "Indo-European" languages theory (which has nothing to do with history and genetics and which is a language family that is shared by Sri Lankans, Nigerians and Irish people alike) did not originate in Iran or from among people that have any ties to modern-day Iranians or previous ones but from a small tiny group of steppe people (that left nothing of worth let alone a single World UNESCO Heritage Site or a complex culture) native to Southern Russia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture

Of course they are not the forefathers of ancient Greeks, Romans etc. culturally or genetically (confirmed today by actual DNA) but rather only the linguistic forefathers. For instance Basques who speak a non-Indo-European language are not genetically different from Spaniards who speak Indo-European languages such as Spanish, Catalan, Galician etc.

What is Arabia and Sindh (Pakistan) has had older ties than what is today Iran and Pakistan.

IVC for instance had close trading ties and other cultural ties with civilizations native to Arabia and neighboring Southern Iraq (Dilmun, Sumer, Gerrha, Magan etc.) at a time where the only civilization in Iran was Elamite (non-Iranian civilization closely influenced by nearby Semitic civilizations native to neighboring Eastern Arabia and Southern Iraq)

Anyway I highly recommend you to read about how heavily influenced Iranians in pre-Islamic times were by Semitic peoples and cultures on all fronts. Many eminent historians, even Iranians, have described this in detail. Of course they will try to deny it to save face (similar to the other facts that I wrote or the last 1400 years of Islamic history) but it is what it is nevertheless.

Speaking about them acting like history began 2500 years ago in Pakistan and everywhere else where they had a few governors (no mass-migration of people) ruling on behalf of the king.

As I wrote previously the initial Arab Islamic conquests just brought back the old order that was lost for a while but returned quickly afterwards. Similarly in Pakistan.

And to say that India (a country home to 1.3 billion people with more ethnic groups (almost) than Sub-Saharan Africa) is identical to Pakistan only showcases what you are up against in terms of "arguments" and lack of historical knowledge/bias. India, a 70 year old entity, that was never ruled by a a single dynasty pre-1947, let alone ever a united entity, until the Brits arrived. What a joke.

I honestly think that people of the Middle East have more in common overall and have less diversity than what can be found in South Asia.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was you I would not talk about pedophalia you know what I mean

About the mutaa how is the misyar and harem with mulk al Yameen you Sunni scums say Shia have mutaa despise it's between men and women do that in their free will while you animals allow jawari and mulk Yameen which is rape and marrying which children than you speak about mutaa and you have urfi,misyar,jihad nikah,syahi and all that different filth
misyar, mutah, marriage with six-nine year old kid are all legal in Islam and accepted by islamic scholars. Umar banned mutah, but umar was not prophet, so he went against islam.

The sectarian hatred on this thread is staggering, Shame on all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom