What's new

If the F/A 18 Super Hornet Wins the MMRCA

U.S.A Nuff Said...:usflag:

and F/A-18 its a 4.75 gen fighter(block III)....:azn:

You mean this one ..:D

fa37newplane1it7.jpg

didnt mean any disrespect to the pakistani funds sir:)..i was only replying to the so called finance minister of pakistan who accurately stated the current funds..

What did the the so-called finance minister state the funds as? Vast majority of the spending done is from our own money. In fact even as far as $10B is concerned, half of that is our own - reimbursements for services provided such as a route to Afghanistan. The overall point is, you were wrong about what you were saying.

It's got canards should make Sancho happy..:rofl:

LOL, don't be so disappointed girl, when the US will offer a fighter that really will be a good choice for India, I will support it too. :usflag:
But indeed I like this fighter since I saw the movie, but because of the swing wing design, I am also still a big fan of the Tomcat too.

not tomuch difference between F/A18 and j 10a while in j 10B it will b finish

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, don't be so disappointed girl, when the US will offer a fighter that really will be a good choice for India, I will support it too. :usflag:
But indeed I like this fighter since I saw the movie, but because of the swing wing design, I am also still a big fan of the Tomcat too.

but it is out of production and a very large fighter
and not so usefull for indian requirment:welcome:

o k, fair enough .
please explain to me how many EFs will be required to counter the mrca threat (posssibly f18) and also how will pakistan government plans to buy them at €63 million each.

yup agree with u bhai
but they can afford some j-10
which r more threat to us than ef's

Back
Top Bottom