What's new

If the F/A 18 Super Hornet Wins the MMRCA

For arguement's sake, from now on I'll support the Eurofighter Typhoon!:pop: Anyone with me on this?:smokin:

Lol.
Sorry, but I am with DBC. F-18SH all the way (having seen what it can do upclose)!

If F-18 wins then Pakistan should go for EF. Simple.
7vzal287ni1849293.jpg

@topic- seriously , how can one comprehend that GOP affording EF with the current economic scenario of pakistan,

or were you being sarcastic??

what is so funny about it my friend, don't you think we can buy those?

o k, fair enough .
please explain to me how many EFs will be required to counter the mrca threat (posssibly f18) and also how will pakistan government plans to buy them at €63 million each.

what is so funny about it my friend, don't you think we can buy those?

You cannot atleast for next 7 years ... because US has given you big work on your shoulder.... And if you are doing that i guess it is nearly impossible for Pakistan to grow its economy ....

:rofl: I now firmly believe that the triggering event of WW 3 is going to be a bar fight between supporters of differant MMRCA contenders! :partay:

For arguement's sake, from now on I'll support the Eurofighter Typhoon!:pop: Anyone with me on this?:smokin:

@ Sancho, I have some serious doubts about the Rafale being a LO design. If you have some data regarding this, please share. I'll post my views after that!
I hope its not though:)......

But EFT is not at all a good plane:P......forget it

Lol.
Sorry, but I am with DBC. F-18SH all the way (having seen what it can do upclose)!

:eek: ET TU GUBBI?.................:cry:

I hope its not though:)......

But EFT is not at all a good plane:P......forget it

That ,my friend, is a very wrong statement! It's ok if you like Katrina Kaif, but totally wrong if you extrapolate that Priyanka Chopra is not at all good!;)

On a serious note, please do let me know why you hate the EFT so much?

P.S. I was so shocked reading this, I ended up clicking the thank you button instead of the one for quoting your post!:P

That ,my friend, is a very wrong statement! It's ok if you like Katrina Kaif, but totally wrong if you extrapolate that Priyanka Chopra is not at all good!

On a serious note, please do let me know why you hate the EFT so much?

Well....as far a statement is considered, yes its wrong:).

I dont say EFT is a bad fighter, as a matter of fact each one in MRCA is a good fighter in its class. I dont like the fact of comparing a fighter against a fighter coz in modern warefare its not fighter v/s fighter alone, its SAM, ground support and lot of tech like net centricity that concludes the final assult and victory. So i am out of it.

The question here is what is our requirement, who fits our bill. The same reason why EJ2000 wasnt selected.

So as far as requirement is concerned EFT is the most hated plane from my side. coz neither it fits my bill nor it fulfills my requirement

Regards
D

So as far as requirement is concerned EFT is the most hated plane from my side. coz neither it fits my bill nor it fulfills my requirement

Regards
D

Why should it fit your bill :D.. I guess it fits our IAF needs :P .. lets see who gets shortlisted .. if EFT gets shortlisted.. it will do anything to clutch the deal minus American pressure :agree:

To all my Indian friends!

The time will tell if we able to or not. PAF has over $12 bln in funds at current. What do you guys think?

PAF will buy whatever necessary for the doctrine they follow and I don't think EFT remotely aligns to PAF's current doctrine. PAF has maintained the conventional balance with India and there's no reason they won't be able to in future.

Why should it fit your bill :D.. I guess it fits our IAF needs :P .. lets see who gets shortlisted .. if EFT gets shortlisted.. it will do anything to clutch the deal minus American pressure :agree:
No, its my bill and your bill too:), its my money gvt is using, I hate those big tax deductions on my salary slips every month:P...

Back
Top Bottom