What's new

If the F/A 18 Super Hornet Wins the MMRCA

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1185608 said:
guess what : Lca can be a stealthy :woot: so much stealthy that even the indians wont be able to see it , only the pilot can see it aur wo bhi the cockpit only warna tou aap log khud hi socho kay agar pilot ko cockpit bhi na dikhha tou wo plane kesay chaLaiy ga .. :rofl: guys seriusly saying ... :rofl:

thankx.... for details

F/A 18 Super Hornet Winning MMRCA
I don't think, this as happening. US has to admit now that, there are better fighters now in the world. Apart from there conditions and there less willingness to provide full TOT will make sure they lose the race.

Apart from this according to some reports, US fighters like f18 lost in almost every competition. Yeah, its true many of the countries have selected f18 and f16 over gripen, rafale etc. but that doesn't mean they are the best fighters.

I think The American Fighters are wanted only by the Manmohan Singh political wing.

The finance people believe the Gripen NG is the best option

But the MOD and IAF are favouring Typhoon.

India will shhot itself in the foot buying either F18 OR F16

i dont think f 18 will win MMRCA. it will make Russians angry. i think India will select rafale so neither Russia nor USA will be angry. if rafale is not selected then may be typhoon will be selected. but if f 18 selected then we will have awesome fighter. of coarse it will come with strings and there will be no TOT.:cheers:

ind151

I don,t thn k India cares too much about What Russia thinks

P8 posideons C130J transports C17 globemasters and GE414 engines add up to $8 billion of american orders already.

Today both india,s GDP and military budget is almost the same as Russia.

WHAT COUNTS IN MMRCA which is the best plane, FULL TOT, no or little sanctions,, and meets IAF requirements.

For me Gripen NG & Typhoon are the best

After exhaustive trials of six fighter jets, Indian Air Force (IAF) has made its choice clear to the Government on the kind of fighter jets needed. Frontrunners for the force are French fighter Dassault Rafale and the Eurofighter Typhoon built by the European consortium. Bernhard Gerwert, Chief, EADS, says “If you are taking into account the portfolio of EADS we can bring the bridge between civil aviation and military aviation.” But the Americans and Russians have lost out. Boeing’s F18 no longer a frontrunner and Sweden’s Gripen too falling off the Indian radar.

Despite MiG 35s big thunder, its engine failing to impress while the F-16, according to the IAF has no future. Another reason favouring Rafale and Eurofighter is political. Thomas Matussek, German Ambassador, “We regard India as a strategic security partner and this is why we do not insist on an end user monitoring agreement period.” So when the mother of all defence deals is signed for the 126 Multi-Role Combat Aircraft either Rafale or the Eurofighter will fly away with the Rs 42,000 crore deal.

i 2nd that and sincerely wish that political interests dont overtake the requirements of iaf atleast this time. we definately should focus most on TOT since we are thinking to be self reliant in fiture in defence requirements.

by Storm Force

ind151

P8 posideons C130J transports C17 globemasters and GE414 engines add up to $8 billion of american orders already.

WHAT COUNTS IN MMRCA which is the best plane, FULL TOT, no or little sanctions,, and meets IAF requirements.

i know. my say is f 18 will come with strings and no TOT! us is unreliable. thats why India should select rafale or typhoon or MIG 35.

hope 18 will be picked hahahahaha truely becoz it comes with un reliable country

ind151

gripen also contains tech. sourced from US which cud be a problem
during sanctions

I honestly believe 126 Typhoons & 272 Su30mki would gurantee Indian Air Space until 2020 over both the PLAAF & PAF.

However

Not sure wat Typhoons bring in terms of Strike capability. In this role F18 Super hornets are the best.

Will be very intresting to see who wins

I honestly believe 126 Typhoons & 272 Su30mki would gurantee Indian Air Space until 2020 over both the PLAAF & PAF.
China already has a stealth fighter prototype. The J-20 stealth fighter will probably enter service by 2015. By 2015, will the MMRCA competition be finished? :no:

India has no hope. You can spend all your wealth on weapons until you are bankrupt but they still can't protect you from China.

By the time MMRCA aircraft enter IAF service, China will have at least a thousand J-10s.

China already has a stealth fighter prototype. The J-20 stealth fighter will probably enter service by 2015. By 2015, will the MMRCA competition be finished? :no:

India has no hope. You can spend all your wealth on weapons until you are bankrupt but they still can't protect you from China.

By the time MMRCA aircraft enter IAF service, China will have at least a thousand J-10s.
:lol:
Verbal diarrhea agian by Wu?
103294l3je.gif

Not sure wat Typhoons bring in terms of Strike capability. In this role F18 Super hornets are the best.
True but what i read on eurofighter website is that because of request from british AF and demands by market like India, typhoon has been changed a lot. The latest versions are claimed to be multi-role, they are even claiming that as per 5th gen def. typhoon is more 5th gen than f22.
Lucky for India, they are providing us with new version+aesa+thrust vectoring.
Look this is not my opinion, this is what your ministers are claiming and eurofighter people are claiming.
China already has a stealth fighter prototype. The J-20 stealth fighter will probably enter service by 2015.
Go and make your jf17 first, then we will talk about 5th gen fighter.

Back
Top Bottom