What's new

If Pakistan Goes To War?.

If Pakistan is in the receiving part of this conflict, then trust me India has triggered a dangerous spiral. You have angered the countless mujahideen from Afghanistan/Bangladesh/India/Burma/Dagestan/Turkey/ME/UK as well as nations.

And also remember, Pakistan is a Muslim country, which means normal people are willing to lay their lives down.

Politically speaking, I'm very unsure about the Arab world's backing due to their commitments with India. Unsure with Iran as India are on good terms with them. China is the only one I have dibs on.

Being so short sighted we will always depend on others and will be left disappointed when left alone in times of need. We should work for our own interests and start standing on our own feet by as much self reliance as possible.

India would not attack Pakistan for any flimsy reason.

It would be in response to a provocation like Mumbai massacre.

Then forget about support from China or Arab world etc.

Chinese are no fools to rush in because Pakistanis wish that. Help is on merits. If merits demand no help, then there would be no help. More over they have to worry about $100 Billion trade. This is no trifle amount to be thrown away just like that.

Arab world is sick of Pakistanis and their terrorists. They returned two of them in 2012 to India to upstage Pakistan. Do not expect too much from them too.

The moral of this discussion is that if Pakistan persists in its ways of supporting radicals and terrorists, do not expect help.
First thing is if pakistan gets attacked china will, one way or another, help pakistan either millitarily of just by providing weapons and diplomatic support because pakistan is the only way china can get shortest route to rest of the world and if pakistan is captured by india or west, china simply can never get this route and thing about our BROTHER COUNTRIES, there are no brother countries, middle east helps us because we help them in responce.....once pakistan is gone or i shoud say nuclear pakistan is gone there will be no saudi arabia/UAE + other countries on the map just with in 20-30 years.... offcource IRAN is an exception....let the time come, you will see the our BROTHER COUNTRIES will even sell their oil tankers to support us...;)......and indeed turkey is also an exception and offcourse its one of our best friends....when Nuclear pakistan stands for war with high will........many allainces will change in the current world, because it,s not a child,s game to go on war with a nuclear force specially when it,s in the hands of ISI:pakistan:

Insane to go WAR with Pakistan in current vulnerable situation .
Pakiistan will take such steps in desperation that will creat such a global event resulting in great loss and misfortune for whole WORLD . WORLD WAR III IS IMMINENT IN CASE OF WAR WITH PAKISTAN .
WW3 is imminent even if pak and india does not goes to war.......i mean, how can you forget our big brothers...RUSSIA and USA

Last edited:
If Pakistan is in the receiving part of this conflict, then trust me India has triggered a dangerous spiral. You have angered the countless mujahideen from Afghanistan/Bangladesh/India/Burma/Dagestan/Turkey/ME/UK as well as nations.

And also remember, Pakistan is a Muslim country, which means normal people are willing to lay their lives down.

Politically speaking, I'm very unsure about the Arab world's backing due to their commitments with India. Unsure with Iran as India are on good terms with them. China is the only one I have dibs on.

Post of the day!

Don't you think recognizing Kosova would've severely harmed those relations now ?
Nope, the serbs realize that they cannot live isolated on just that pretext. With the Ethnic rivalries now gone, serbia is actually starting to get back on its feet. They even get along with Bosnians now to an extent.

Sometimes deep analysis does not need a long answer.

1. The only country that will show outright support is ... no one. People will show support to end the war, resolve it all peacefully and so on.

2. Sri lanka, Jordan, China, Serbia and perhaps Saudi Arabia will offer backend moral and equipment support. Turkey will not do so once hostilities start.. and perhaps neither will Saudi Arabia.

3. America, Russia..most of Europe.. and all other Asian countries will act against the interests of Pakistan and try to force the solution that ensures Pakistans military defeat but may leave it just shy of a surviving state.
I would wager the bottom dollar that Sri Lanka will offer neither backend moral nor equipment support if the war is with India.
You are better placed to judge on the bilateral relations of Pakistan with Central and West Asian States.

Post of the day!
Sadly, the man didnt even realize it. He has thanked your post. The little joys of life. You have to cherish them!

1.If the aggressor is India then all S Asian peoples would support Pakistanis. However, support of govts will depend on who are in power. For instance if BAL are in power in BD and the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan , then Pakistan will not get official support. China will stand by Pakistan. The Ummah will support its brethren, but again govts will tow own line.
2. If the aggressor be Afghanistan or Iran, then it will be a sad day for Islam.Support will depend on various factors.

Why make guesses?

The history has been there for all to see. 1971, 1999.

These Ummah waalas can look at the two wars in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Bosnia, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon...

@asad71, Please don't bring this Ummah thing here, every country has its own self interests, and we have nothing to do with internal politics of Bangladesh, it doesn't concern us, whether it is anti Pak govt or a Pro Pak govt in power in Dhaka, Bangladesh is too far away and isn't in our neighbourhood, but yes Afghanistan is a neighbour, and Pakistan would be concerned if Northern Alliance elements get power there !!!

I don't think there will be any all out war.

Only way India move its armed forces inside Pakistani territories is when there is a major terrorist attack coming from Pakistani side. In that case, before making its move Indian politicians will make enough noise in the world community to act against Pakistan and condemn the terrorist attacks. Having done that no country will come open in support with Pakistan and therefore will have no option but to keep mum and make sure the attack on Pakistan stays only to eliminate terrorist camps and they may also share the information with India regarding this. It will be then only between India and Pakistan how far the war will escalate. So in nutshell Pakistan will be alone in this case.

However, if India attacks without any provocation (virtually impossible) then pressure will be on India to withdraw and India has to comply with the world order.

I would wager the bottom dollar that Sri Lanka will offer neither backend moral nor equipment support if the war is with India.
You are better placed to judge on the bilateral relations of Pakistan with Central and West Asian States.

Sadly, the man didnt even realize it. He has thanked your post. The little joys of life. You have to cherish them!

Im not too sure about the Moral part.. but yea.. I never meant equipment for Sri Lanka.

I don't think there will be any all out war.

Only way India move its armed forces inside Pakistani territories is when there is a major terrorist attack coming from Pakistani side. In that case, before making its move Indian politicians will make enough noise in the world community to act against Pakistan and condemn the terrorist attacks. Having done that no country will come open in support with Pakistan and therefore will have no option but to keep mum and make sure the attack on Pakistan stays only to eliminate terrorist camps and they may also share the information with India regarding this. It will be then only between India and Pakistan how far the war will escalate. So in nutshell Pakistan will be alone in this case.

However, if India attacks without any provocation (virtually impossible) then pressure will be on India to withdraw and India has to comply with the world order.

Whether or not India likes it, Pakistan has already stated that the moment it loses parts of it's territory to Indian, Pakistan will go nuclear. India will do the same. No winners here. Both losers. There will be no war. India cannot do surgical strikes without getting it's *** handed back to it. So why are you all dreaming about this?

What I find really funny is, people posting the most unlikely of scenarios. If NATO attacks, if India attacks....

Last I check we're already at war, under attack, bigger threat this holds than any foreign army.

Who will help you poor poor beaten souls if you don't help yourself??

As-Salam- Walikum..

Okay , this might be a stupid question.. but it doesn't hurt to ask..

Lets say..
khuda-Na-Khasta if Pakistan is under attack or goes to War, which countries would come in for support?.

Dont really want to name any country, just take it as a general enemy or anything.

:).:pakistan:

Not a wise question, no matter what, no country is as foolish and stupid as Pakistan and Pakistanis.
Putting our *** on the line for others? Hardly anyone else would do that.

Interests come first, do we have some close allies? Sure, China and Turkey being the closest.

But at the end of the day, the only people you can rely on are your own.

So why are you all dreaming about this?

Its not a dream but nightmare.

What I stated is the condition when India might attack first on Pakistan. I am sure "if" India chooses to attack then they would have calculated the risk of nuclear attack from pak. But I think they would not go for all out attack and also try to capture any pak territory just attack on terrorist camps and once confirm its destruction and then come back. This ofcourse like all of other persons in this forum is my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom