What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks jani i think you sceared after see my location:P there is snakes long then tanks:lol: there is Death Stalker Scorpions big then hand grnade.don't forget to come without water otherwise you simply die and i will wait for you temprture there 45 to -2 :P welcome in desert.:cheers:

Bhaijan i am originally from Jaipur, im used to living without water lol if you call wanting peace being scared then yes i am scared. Bhaijan mein Pakistan pehle bhi aa chuka hoon, i dint see any snakes :P other than some really clever girls :P

DEKH LADKI JITNA CHEHEK RAHI HAI NA UTNA APNE **** KE SATH BOLA KAR JA REPORT KAR DE BC I GOT RANDOM IP BAN ME ONE DAY I WILL COME THE NEXT DAY CAN U DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT???
NAHI NA GAND MARA FIR APNI :cheers:

Why on earth this type of creatures exist.

Ur not only blot on country's name but also a abuse.

Shaitan ki aulad.

Can India retaliate in an effective manner in the event of war with Pakistan.

Do we have the capacity to reciprocate the attack, please ignore if I am asking a silly question, I am just another juvenile.

It does not matter if we can or can not. You must consider the repercussions of war for both sides. Right now economic growth is top priority for India and domestic stability is for Pakistan. Both countries, no matter how much they say, are not ready for war. Pray and hope that there isnt another Mumbai or any other such an incident. War only kills and nothing more.

Bhaijan i am originally from Jaipur, im used to living without water lol if you call wanting peace being scared then yes i am scared. Bhaijan mein Pakistan pehle bhi aa chuka hoon, i dint see any snakes :P other than some really clever girls :P

:woot: kis na any diya tum ko yaar please us bandy ka name bata? snakes karachi lahore main nhi ther main hoty hai.btw if you come next time just inform me before 3 days we have party togather if you like.:cheers: and don't look at girls otherwise you face VEER ZARA in real from me.

sidharth please stop posting- your totally ruining this thread

@Isaq Khan and other anti-sidharth

please don't quote his posts otherwise your posts too will be deleted i am sure :lol:

let admins come and take care of this thread....... lets not talk about him...... he is history now

:woot: kis na any diya tum ko yaar please us bandy ka name bata? snakes karachi lahore main nhi ther main hoty hai.btw if you come next time just inform me before 3 days we have party togather if you like.:cheers:

I was actually there representing Textron for a Bell helicopter deal in 2006. I only got to go to Islamabad, which i must say was very impressive. We went to this get together in the evening at a friends house i don’t know where but ya i must say Pakistani's girls are gorgeous no offence lol Ill surely msg you bhaijan, thinking of coming back in late 2010. :cheers:

:woot: kis na any diya tum ko yaar please us bandy ka name bata? snakes karachi lahore main nhi ther main hoty hai.btw if you come next time just inform me before 3 days we have party togather if you like.:cheers: and don't look at girls otherwise you face VEER ZARA in real from me.

lol now i just have to find preety Zinta in Pakistan :P

I was actually there representing Textron for a Bell helicopter deal in 2006. I only got to go to Islamabad, which i must say was very impressive. We went to this get together in the evening at a friends house i don’t know where but ya i must say Pakistani's girls are gorgeous no offence lol Ill surely msg you bhaijan, thinking of coming back in late 2010. :cheers:

remember VEER ZARA i will put you in jail and forget.:P take care:lol:

Imran Bhai main mafi mangta huun uske liye. I am strongly against use of such language.

:cheers: i respect your appology . yaar some people come here direct from jungle:D then go back quickly in jungle;)

It does not matter if we can or can not. You must consider the repercussions of war for both sides. Right now economic growth is top priority for India and domestic stability is for Pakistan. Both countries, no matter how much they say, are not ready for war. Pray and hope that there isnt another Mumbai or any other such an incident. War only kills and nothing more.

No, no.. I am sorry if it flew in that direction. I am just asking if India can?

I love both the states. My senior (kinshuk), always told me to be nice with everyone, and i try my very best.
But i was just interested in the current military power of India.

Thanks, I have no intention to derail the thread. Please carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom