What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like Hafiz Saeed and others are assets for Pakistan and ISI, Indian government is not foolish, it knows that Pakistan will never arrest or prosecute people like Hafiz, it's just about putting diplomatic pressure and scoring brownie points. The way to go is return the favor in the same coin, retaliate 10 folds more on every front, it's sad and not very peaceful (I really hope we can like brothers) but I think that is the best way to go

Someone Ban this arsehole Sidharth guy immediately please.

Sidharth get the hell out of here.Why u showin your good little brains.Mahabani karke trolling band karo.I mean common dude keep some standards!

i think MODs should also ban his IP address too (Sidharth) since 3 peoples have already reported the post and still he is not feeling ashamed

HAFIZ LOL TYPICAAL PAKISTANI ISKE DADI MAI TO BC AAG HE LAGA DO! SAMNE AAKE LAD FIR DEKH TERE KASE MAA CHUD TI HAI.

Friend,

Whatever be the reason or provocation, this type of language is simply unacceptable. We are not in a college canteen.

1. India is growing economy and a war will take all its attraction away from foreign investors.
2. Why China didn't attack Taiwan, because that will bring Chinese export to zero.

3. Pakistan has less to lose then Indians if war happens, even a limited war will bring extremist in power in Pakistan.

As i said earlier India's patience has limit..if we continue to remain in the receiving end of that actions of your non state actors we will be compelled to be in the war whether we liked it or not.. as for me if some one touches my family members i will kill them than thinking about my future..same goes for many other of my countrymen and your countrymen too..Its the same that will happen if another attack will happen in India by your non-state actors..

hahahaha but he is only my second victim on PDF. Hope to have another competition with you in report posting :rofl:

and yes i feel sad too that one member is here with you.... tomorrow he is not :P

offtopic post:partay:......Plz stay on topic:rofl:

BTW.............this guy saeed is so popular that He comes on TV and talk against INDIA

Dude have you ever heard of ankit fadia?? i am in his academy ban my ip lol go ahead i want to use my new skills that i have learnt please ban me mod. Hi indian memebers i didnt find a better place to get banned. so no problem 1 day Inshallah i will hack paksitan govt sites too! Wish me luck.

Fu** off Sidharth

maa behan se batain karni ki tameez nahi seekhi...... aur seekhta bhi kaise........ ho gi to seekhay ga naaa :angry:

meray maa baa.p ne mujhe achi tarbiyyat di hai is liye lehaaz kar raha hon warna agar real life main karta to baton ki jagah haathon ka istamal karta :angry:

Larkiyoun se baat karni ki tameez seekho

DEKH LADKI JITNA CHEHEK RAHI HAI NA UTNA APNE **** KE SATH BOLA KAR JA REPORT KAR DE BC I GOT RANDOM IP BAN ME ONE DAY I WILL COME THE NEXT DAY CAN U DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT???
NAHI NA GAND MARA FIR APNI :cheers:

C'mon man ! Get a life !

maa behan se batain karni ki tameez nahi seekhi...... aur seekhta bhi kaise........ ho gi to seekhay ga naaa :angry:

meray maa baa.p ne mujhe achi tarbiyyat di hai is liye lehaaz kar raha hon warna agar real life main karta to baton ki jagah haathon ka istamal karta :angry:

HAHAHA! ohhhhh I am so scared, pakistani cunt you cant do a **** about his wish i could be in uk too and smash your face in the ******* dirt! you are too weak!!

Ignore him .As he stated, he does not intend to stop.Why waste time yar.cahra nhi milega to kahi aur jayega.

HAHAHA! ohhhhh I am so scared, pakistani cunt you cant do a **** about his wish i could be in uk too and smash your face in the ******* dirt! you are too weak!!

you are most welcome to come here in UK .......... i will make sure when you go back you are holding Rakhi's in your hand and calling every single women as your sister.............

Most welcome buddy........ will be very keen to wait for you...... i will make sure you will not go back on your own feet

Ignore him .As he stated, he does not intend to stop.Why waste time yar.cahra nhi milega to kahi aur jayega.

Look at the scchinese guy he always keep trolling.. consider me his brother. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom