What's new

Pak will have to fight war if India doesn't talk, says Hafiz Saeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol .Bharatiya is "the" word to be used,any other words interpretation depends on the reader.The person may be ok/not ok with it.
She made a mistake due to ignorance, cut her some slack.

i thought you guyz are mature enough who can neglect the spelling errors and concentrate on topic instead and what type of debate is this where instead of the topic you guyz are talking about spellings :hitwall::hitwall:

Karan Hafiz Saeed also done nothing in India.

You fit Winston Churchill's definition of a fanatic " One who can't change his(her) mind and won't change the subject".

I wont be so sure of that asim, war is only one more mumbai away. :cheers:

1. India is growing economy and a war will take all its attraction away from foreign investors.
2. Why China didn't attack Taiwan, because that will bring Chinese export to zero.

3. Pakistan has less to lose then Indians if war happens, even a limited war will bring extremist in power in Pakistan.

You tell me whats the difference between "Bhartya" and "Bhartiya"

The English dictionary doesnt have any such word which suggests fix spellings :)

I think you guys are over-reacting.

The correct word is Bharatiya both of your spelling is wrong. If you use google that is enough to help you.

I was just helping with how to use spell checker, I do not care otherwise. I however feel that in educated circles it is considered ill mannered to spell some's name wrong and when pointed do not apologies.

If I get some coworker name spelled wrong and he points it to me, I will apologies and ask him to help pronounce it correctly.

HAFIZ LOL TYPICAAL PAKISTANI ISKE DADI MAI TO BC AAG HE LAGA DO! SAMNE AAKE LAD FIR DEKH TERE KASE MAA CHUD TI HAI.

I wont be so sure of that asim, war is only one more mumbai away. :cheers:

IF YOU COME FOR WAR I WILL MEET YOU THERE .beleve me or not i will die but never let you cross this place until i am alive.:) go look were i am.:sniper:

29° 7'46.98"N 72°59'21.86"E

The correct word is Bharatiya both of your spelling is wrong. If you use google that is enough to help you.

I was just helping with how to use spell checker, I do not care otherwise. I however feel that in educated circles it is considered ill mannered to spell some's name wrong and when pointed do not apologies.

If I get some coworker name spelled wrong and he points it to me, I will apologies and ask him to help pronounce it correctly.

All right if you say so.

So why Bharatiyas are so much obssesed with speech of a person who can not wage a war in the first place.

HAFIZ LOL TYPICAAL PAKISTANI ISKE DADI MAI TO BC AAG HE LAGA DO! SAMNE AAKE LAD FIR DEKH TERE KASE MAA CHUD TI HAI.

:disagree::disagree: shamful creature you are.

Such dirty language only shows your grooming and nothing else.

Guys can someone report this dirty minded person here. Bharatiya members he is just disgracing you guys.

They will be tried and sentenced. There is plenty of evidence - namely Baradar hasn't even denied being in charge of the Taliban don't draw silly parallels. Your argument is, lets jail Hafeez for no reason at all. Its an innocent until proven guilty world.

No doubt about innocent till proven guilty.. But you need to investigate for proving him guilty. Just asking for evidence doesnt cut it...

On parallels, Hafiz is known to be the head of JuD when it was banned as a terror organization. He hasnt denied it..

now whole counity of india here should say sorry abut this there nation's guy. or i think all of you think like this?

:disagree::disagree: shamful creature you are.

Such dirty language only shows your grooming and nothing else.

Guys can someone report this dirty minded person here. Bharatiya members he is just disgracing you guys.

Post reported Jana.......... and i am sure i will not be the only one who has reported this post :yahoo: (talking about Sidharth's post)

The discussion going on here sums up why India and Pakistan cannot move forward with talks.
In hindi was say tark (debate) and kutark (not sure what that means in english, but it means you are debating with intention of ignoring points of others).

So we are doing kutarak here, no intention of trying to understand the position of other, just asking everything to be proved in stone instead of looking for the obvious. No wonder we are not making a headway.

it does make a difference - let's say if I replace the second "a" in Jana with "u" or "i" or lets add an "i" or "u", will it make a difference?

same way

What is the difference between Bhartya and Bhartiya ???

How does one "i" makes a different here ??

English doesnt have a fix spelling for many Hindi-Urdu words.

Anyway if you think adding an "i" makes it correct then ok i say

Bhartiyas are not that saint too

Post reported Jana.......... and i am sure i will not be the only one who has reported this post :yahoo: (talking about Sidharth's post)

yaar i report many posts now i feel sad many of fresh members tomorrow not here with us.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom